Page 8 of 144 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2794521;
    HELP! Is the following correct, based on fact and reasonable tips?

Possible bachelorettes:
    1. Shayne Lamas
    2. Lawyer (left after RC 1)
    3. Religious girl (tall, thin, blonde bob, possibly from Oklahoma; possibly in Las Vegas date photo)
    4. Cagrl4rose (left after ___)
    5. Maxim model (dark, possibly of Italian or Spanish descent, from Oregon)
    6. Youth minister from FL (left after RC 1)
    (Some of the following could be the same as the above)
    7. Bachelorette in Las Vegas date photo
    8. Bachelorette in Las Vegas date photo
    9. Elmininated (left by 2/14)
    10. Gladthatsover (left by ___)

Welcome, Eliminated! Elmininated and Gladthatsover, will you comment on the above and correct any errors?
    excellent list!! Thanks for that. Did anyone ever clarify whether it was Shayna...the soap star....or Shayne Lamas? Or did I just miss that?

Shayna Rose has an active myspace page and just released an album in January...

I can't imagine that her label would allow her to disappear while promotion of her album should be in full gear....

I think that was just a guess someone had and I think it is safe to say she is not one...

I was wondering about the girls coming on here and posting that they were on the show...I'm just a little concerned about their posts because of the confidentiality agreements with Fleiss and company. We know that Fleiss' minions are reading this and wouldn't they know who was just eliminated. Are these girls not worried about lawsuits? Point is - watch what you say ladies and just private message one of the more experienced FORTERS and relay information through them instead of posting yourself...we wouldn't want you to get in trouble. Be careful. We will need you more and more as the show gets closer to airing!!!

Ladies - great work these last couple of weeks. Everytime I logged on, you ladies amaze me with your talents more and more. I bow down to the masters! Congrats on all the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by kukla03;2794971;
    I was wondering about the girls coming on here and posting that they were on the show...I'm just a little concerned about their posts because of the confidentiality agreements with Fleiss and company. We know that Fleiss' minions are reading this and wouldn't they know who was just eliminated. Are these girls not worried about lawsuits? Point is - watch what you say ladies and just private message one of the more experienced FORTERS and relay information through them instead of posting yourself...we wouldn't want you to get in trouble. Be careful. We will need you more and more as the show gets closer to airing!!!

You bring up excellent points kukla03!

In a related matter, I was watching a news show and the guy was interviewing one of the previous winners of Survivor. The interviewer asked the man (sorry, I do not watch Survivor nor do I know what season it was) about the confidentiality agreement and $5 million dollar clause. The man sortof chuckled and said in the history of reality tv, no one has ever been taken to court for leaking information out about the show. He went on to say that there is no way producers could contain all of the information with legal threats because they would have to sue several people a season which would eat into profits which is the reason they make the shows in the first place. Also he said that no one has really ever become a truly famous money maker from being on a reality show so he doubted they would get any judgment money out of them anyway.

Sounds like the industry is using a standard $5 mil scare tactic.

Of course I am not a lawyer, do not play one on tv, and would never pretend to be one so don't take this as legal advice!
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

FORT Newbie

Thanks for the tip; I'm already speaking with an experienced FORTER!

Quote Originally Posted by kukla03;2794971;

Blondiegal, Don't you dare stop posting your tidbits. I'd throw a hissy fit (and you know how ugly those can be.) You can perish that thought, woman.

Ok, well I don;t post much early but I wanted you guys to know I'm watching the early sleuthing trail and I also wanted to welcome our new posters--especially the former contestants.

This one is shaping up to be a real laugher; a girl with a tragic but comedic physical malady? Web toes? Whoops, already did that one. Tourettes is possible if completely sick. This Bach has me confused. Why are these women supposed to find him a dream marriage candidate again? He sounds like a an unemployed wanna be actor. Did they really need to import an Englishman for that role? Last i heard there are about a million of those in California.

Anyway, all of these revelations about the impecunious nature of our tea-sipper guarantees I won't get caught up in any emotional rooting this season. It'll be more like wondering which gal will get stuck with the "prize". Booby-prize indeed.
    Happy Valentines day kisses from your resident hairy male.
    Last edited by Romanticsucker; 02-14-2008 at 09:47 PM. Reason: spelling

FORT Newbie

My cousin/best friend was a Bachelorette this season. Everything I have read on here is in line with what she has told me. She came home very upset. I told her she should post here and expose what a jerk Fleiss is but she wants to wait until it is all over. The things she has told me are very sad! On the upside, she did make some great friends and got some time off work. She wished the weather had been better so she could have sat by the pool but it rained a lot of the time she was there!

Welcome 411!

I do hope you will stick around and post with us.

We are a pretty good group here and love it when insiders post whatever tidbits they can.

I am sorry to hear that she was upset. Was it how she was treated that upset her or Matt?
    Last edited by aanjheni; 02-14-2008 at 10:16 PM.
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

A warm welcome 411onB12! So sorry to hear she was upset.

Hope you will stick around this season.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.