Page 6 of 144 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Thank you everyone ~ If I have the permission, then I will continue to post what I hear.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, we will see if this pans out but I was told that the short blonde haired bachelorette on the left is the one from Oklahoma that we heard about earlier ~

Last edited by BlondieGal; 02-13-2008 at 07:57 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Can you refresh my ole memory? Was she the one that left for morality reasons?
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Blondie - that would track with a first/second group date scenario. If, as you posted in the Thoughts thread, the first dates lasted through 1-27. The photo was taken on 1-27, so this woman would have passed the first RC.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2793256;
    Bondie, you have been an A+ sleuth for so long there is no reason to doubt anything you quote and most of all you are willing to acknowledge if you have any miscommunication. Please, always keep us advised of your findings, you are very well liked and most appreciated by us readers.
    I agree with the above. BlondieGal you are very much appreciated!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2793468;
    Can you refresh my ole memory? Was she the one that left for morality reasons?
    aanjheni, from what I was told, of which anyone can take for what it's worth (that may be my new byline), she left because Matt eliminated her and not because of her religious beliefs. You do have the right story, aanjheni, in that the poster was asking another if they were talking about the same girl.

From this mornings post ~

Said 2 of the most most beautiful girls left in the house were sent home 2nd RC, said one of them was very religious (tall, thin, blonde bob...is this your boyfriends sister the church girl?), said she prayed with all the girls often, and sang a lot, he thought she was from the midwest Kansas maybe, and that the other one is a maxim magazine model or something like...said the maxim girl was absolutely striking (had dark features, thought she was italian or spanish from Oregon). and that she definitely hadn't seemed interested in the bachelor at all (was laughing when she left) and didn't even say goodbye to the bachelor just to the girls when she left. He remembered them because appearantly majorty of the women in the house resided in LA and these were 2 of the only girls in the house that weren't from Southern California.

So sounds like we have the soapstar (Shayne) girl, the lawyer (have we confirmed anymore about her??), the religious girl (is this the sister of your bf, do we have a name for her), cagrl4rose and the model (anyone have any details on who this could be? If shes a model pics should be easy to find if we have a name?).
    In thinking about this, we might be looking at more than one lady that is being talked about being religious or being confused with leaving for morality issues. Maybe we can look through the former posts to see if we can sort this out.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 02-13-2008 at 09:04 PM.

FORT Fogey

I am so confused. Is the following correct, based on fact and reasonable tips?

Possible bachelorettes:
    1. Shayne Lamas
    2. Lawyer
    3. Religious girl (tall, thin, blonde bob, possibly from Midwest or Oklahoma)
    4. Cagrl4rose
    5. Maxim model (dark, possibly of Italian or Spanish descent, from Oregon)
    (Any of the following could be the same as the above)
    6. Bachelorette in Las Vegas date photo
    7. Bachelorette in Las Vegas date photo
    8. Bachelorette in Las Vegas date photo (may be the same as no. 3 above)

I think the two eliminated right away because of what they knew are the attorney and the youth minister from FL
    I think the girl with the short bob playing blackjact in Vegas is the girl from OK
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2793763;
    I think the two eliminated right away because of what they knew are the attorney and the youth minister from FL
    I think the girl with the short bob playing blackjact in Vegas is the girl from OK
    Where did a youth minister from FL come into this? I haven't heard/read this...is it new info?

Does anyone have the list from the auditions that was posted a while back?

I was able to find the information on the youth minister in looking back through the old posts trying to figure out the possible bachelorettes ~

Quote Originally Posted by lily214;2783343;
    I have a similar story...
    My boyfriend's sister was also involved in the early stages of casting
    for the show, and then all of the sudden clammed up about it. Next
    thing I knew, she was leaving town for a "personal retreat" in California that was to last till the end of February. She came back sooner than expected, and was calling my boyfriend (her brother) several times in the same day.
    When I asked him what was up, he just showed me the trailer on youtube
    and said, "My sister kinda went out with this guy when she was in California..." He said that they had seen this film before she left, and not much else... he was pretty weird about it. I'm a long time FORT reader, but new to the Bachelor section, and now this is all making sense... how my bf was being so weird about his sister's whereabouts, etc. (I though she was off getting a boob job! Ha).
    I think she would have been really perfect for this show and great for Matt. She isintelligent, beautiful, funny, and guys love her because she is super
    laid back and just "one of the guys." She is a youth minister (so
    obviously not a fame seeker), with great morals, but one of the most
    fun, crazy people I have ever met. Definitely the kind of person that
    would win a show like this just by being herself.
    I don't want to say too much else because I am not sure if she reads this or would be embarrassed. But just a little FYI that its true, and at least in my speculation, now we've identified both girls that were kicked off for talking about his movie dreams.
    This is the post about the woman who left for refusing to do something distasteful (maybe we confused her with another bachelorette?) ~

Quote Originally Posted by gladthatsover;2782976;
    Having survived a few rose ceremonies before coming home, I thought I could help with the "knew about the movie" controversy. The story is pretty accurate. After the girls eliminated after the first rose ceremony were gone, it was all the talk. The consensus opinion was that NO ONE who wanted to stay would ever mention it again.

Also FYI, the feeling of the girls (when we could talk privately) was that the girls that are eliminated are eliminated due to dissatisfing production in some way - too high maintainance, no drama potential, too nice, too not nice, etc, etc. There seemed to be little correlation between Matt's favorites and the outcome of the rose ceremonies. I know I left after refusing to do something I found distasteful........

This is all I have to say ....now or ever - I'm sure you understand.