Page 55 of 144 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2829357;
    we originally thought she might be and got confirmation pretty quickly that she was not - we now believe she is C - that list is based on our original thought...
    Well, now I heard that she is not C because she wore the same dress to the meet and greet that she did in this picture that Kendra_K screencapped. I don't see anyone with this dress in the group picture though ~

ArmdNDangerous screencap
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2829371;
    Well, now I heard that she is not C because she wore the same dress to the meet and greet that she did in this picture that Kendra_K screencapped. I don't see anyone with this dress in the group picture though ~

ArmdNDangerous screencap

I know this sounds awful but seriously - that is the most photographed she has ever been in her life and then chose to wear the dress again a year later for her TV debut?!!?

If she wore that dress she is not in any of the pics and is one of our missing Bachelorettes...

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2829371;

ArmdNDangerous screencap
    I see something close to that shade off the left of the pic. The girl is not on camera, just a tiny bit of dress. She is next to the girl in lt blue, and behind the sofa. There is also a girl in the back of the photo with her arms folded.. but I think dress neckline is different.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2829376;
    I know this sounds awful but seriously - that is the most photographed she has ever been in her life and then chose to wear the dress again a year later for her TV debut?!!?

If she wore that dress she is not in any of the pics and is one of our missing Bachelorettes...
    I hear you ~ just putting out here what I have heard. It is a beautiful dress so maybe, if true, that is why it was worn again.

Could it be the bachelorette on the very far left where we can only see part of her greenish dress. Does that match up in material and different lighting? I don't know I am just asking.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 03-07-2008 at 11:52 AM.

Maybe it's her "lucky dress" and she wanted to be sure she'd get a rose? I can only imagine how much it must cost for these women to arrive with all the right dresses.

Look at her my space page.....her headline is "I'm not the one in the blue dress"...or something similar...

Whoops! Someone already commented on that one....my bad.....

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;2829406;
    Look at her my space page.....her headline is "I'm not the one in the blue dress"...or something similar...

Whoops! Someone already commented on that one....my bad.....
    Thank you for bringing this up, AFrankR!

Here was the quote ~ "I'm not the one in the Royal Blue Dress" I think that was in reference to our thinking she was the woman sitting next to the Oklahoma bachelorette ~ second to our right.

TEAM SHAYNE~Pres. SLCE DRAMA101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2829376;

It's a fabulous dress, and why shouldn't she wear it again, she looks absolutely stunning in it. I look forward to seeing more of her collection.
    I would love to kiss ya, but I just washed my hair

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2829383;
    I hear you ~ just putting out here what I have heard. It is a beautiful dress so maybe, if true, that is why it was worn again.

Could it be the bachelorette on the very far left where we can only see part of her greenish dress. Does that match up in material and different lighting? I don't know I am just asking.

BlondieGal looking at the screencap I do see part of a dress that looks like a similar color to Holly's dress, which is next to the bachelorette that we can see her face with the blonde hair and really pale blue dress.

It sure looks possible .
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by DRAMA101;2829429;
    It's a fabulous dress, and why shouldn't she wear it again, she looks absolutely stunning in it. I look forward to seeing more of her collection.
    I agree DRAMA !

oops sorry for the double post.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.