Page 5 of 144 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2793244;
    I know I would love you to contiinue posting your information. I think your a great sheuth and love hearing your tidbits, most of which have been true. Please do not stop posting them BondieGal
    I didn't realize that question was directed at us-- I, too, would love for you to keep posting the tidbits you hear, Blondie!!

Heck, even if they end up not being true (which I'm NOT saying they would!), it gives us something to talk about and discuss until the season 'officially' starts!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Bondie, you have been an A+ sleuth for so long there is no reason to doubt anything you quote and most of all you are willing to acknowledge if you have any miscommunication. Please, always keep us advised of your findings, you are very well liked and most appreciated by us readers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2793235;
    The book is "The Virgin" by Eric Barmack. I have a feeling that the condition may amount to nothing or could be something ~ hard to tell. I remember last season there was a write-up about one of the women talking about a past life-threatening illness, and it was never discussed on the show.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am wondering if posters still would like to read the tidbits of information that I hear about the upcoming season? My information about the meet and greet date was correct, we will soon find out the bachelorettes names and photos, and when I questioned the housing situation it was figured out what really was going on ~ rose ceremonies in the middle of the night (poor women ). I always say that this is what I hear, and one can do with what they wish. It seems that each season we hear and figure out more than the previous one.

Blondiegirl, please do keep posting the inside information that you have! No matter if the info is horrible or good! I love hearing what you have to share! Thanks for all of your hard work!

I am excited to know the names of the bachelorettes and see their photos! Do you know if we will see these really soon, like within this month or a week or two before the show premieres like usual???

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2793256;
    Bondie, you have been an A+ sleuth for so long there is no reason to doubt anything you quote and most of all you are willing to acknowledge if you have any miscommunication. Please, always keep us advised of your findings, you are very well liked and most appreciated by us readers.
    I second that! Please keep sharing your findings with us BG...it is very much appreciated by all the readers here!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Blondie, please keep sharing your tidbits, I appreciate it.

Blondie

what would be the fun in having inside info if you didn't share it?

I personally LOVE to post spoilers I find and wouldn't imagine not sharing it - it lets Fleiss know he isn't smarter than us!!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2793080;
    I agree that is horrible of Fleiss to exploit a medical condition

EXCEPT:

really - what did she expect - that she would go on a reality show produced by Fleiss and he would not use it for comedic purposes?

No joke! Any girl would have to know any condition would have been exploited! Just look at web toe and pretzel girl from last season! LMAO.:nono

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2793235;
    I am wondering if posters still would like to read the tidbits of information that I hear about the upcoming season? My information about the meet and greet date was correct, we will soon find out the bachelorettes names and photos, and when I questioned the housing situation it was figured out what really was going on ~ rose ceremonies in the middle of the night (poor women ). I always say that this is what I hear, and one can do with what they wish. It seems that each season we hear and figure out more than the previous one.

I for one cannot wait to read your posts BlondieGal!

Not only are they usually spot-on, but I know that you are ultra-sensitive in what info you post and in shielding your sources! Scotland Yard has nothing on you!

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2793286;
    No joke! Any girl would have to know any condition would have been exploited! Just look at web toe and pretzel girl from last season! LMAO.:nono
    Not unless they have never seen the show! And remember one of Tina and Bevin's blogs where they talk about how the "handlers" acted like their best friend? I doubt they are given the full story
    Last edited by aanjheni; 02-13-2008 at 07:45 PM.
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Yeppers Blondie Gal...

planning any trips to meet the new UK hunkie?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    ...And on the sarcastic side, he is the one and only Bachelor who appears to NEED to propose marriage at the end of the show. He apparently has no property or employment waiting upon any return to London. Doesn't even have the complicating factor of his name on a lease, as CITIBANKBOSS has confirmed. He has that extra motivation to fall in love. Maybe ABC publicists could work that theme into their promotions. "Matt Grant has only six weeks to find an American girl to marry -- who will it be?"

...Alternatively, for at least the run of his visitor visa, if none of the girls or their families will take him in, Fleiss and the extended Lorenzo Lamas family have many large California homes where Matt could crash. Now, THAT would be a good reality TV Show.
    Dear jlccaz , you are fast becoming my favorite laugh-producing poster, right on the heels of ms. froggy! Please, keep them coming! I known I'll need many good laughs this season, if I don't change the channel during or after the first episode!

Perhaps the moral fiber contained in the posts above will convince moral-fiberless Fleiss that his most devoted audience will shun The Bachelor if he stoops to ridicule someone with a disability! But, if he should proceed, perhaps there's a lawsuit in the makings...perhaps we'll spot a violation of the Americans With Disabilities Act and we could take him to federal court...the FORT vs. Michael Fleiss. That has a nice ring to it! Perhaps we could add breach of promise to provide redress for last season!
    Last edited by tabby cat; 02-13-2008 at 08:26 PM.