Page 2 of 144 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

cagrl4rose - can you describe the 25 initial bachelorettes (that shouldn't get you in any trouble)? If not by name, then by hair color/other interesting feature/state or region of the US? You can put yourself generically in the 25, as with the others.

Thanks!

mbe
    FORT Newbie

Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

I don't know there is photo proof that "Shayne Lamas" is one of the bachelorettes, but there is a former soap opera actress named Shayna Rose who is in the right age range.

An "insider" in the "general thoughts" spoiler thread said that there was a soap actress named Shayna among the bachelorettes. Shayna Rose was on "Days of Our Lives" briefly as Patch's daughter. If you go to imdb you can see her photos. She also has a website in her name at shaynarose dot com.

Here is a link for all maxim girls from Oregon.

Hometown Hotties on MAXIM ONLINE

Hmmm....appears it may be a contest and not actual models.

Re: ABC's bachelor Matt Grant moving to California, three random thoughts:

(1) Even with a job offer which he doesn't have, he is very unlikely to get permission to work / live here for any extended period of time. (Did anyone see that Irish girl on American Idol last night -- took her 2 years to get back to participate after she was offered a spot!)

(2) And on the sarcastic side, he is the one and only Bachelor who appears to NEED to propose marriage at the end of the show. He apparently has no property or employment waiting upon any return to London. Doesn't even have the complicating factor of his name on a lease, as CITIBANKBOSS has confirmed. He has that extra motivation to fall in love. Maybe ABC publicists could work that theme into their promotions. "Matt Grant has only six weeks to find an American girl to marry -- who will it be?"

(3) Alternatively, for at least the run of his visitor visa, if none of the girls or their families will take him in, Fleiss and the extended Lorenzo Lamas family have many large California homes where Matt could crash. Now, THAT would be a good reality TV Show.

Quote Originally Posted by mbe;2792687;
    I don't know there is photo proof that "Shayne Lamas" is one of the bachelorettes, but there is a former soap opera actress named Shayna Rose who is in the right age range.

An "insider" in the "general thoughts" spoiler thread said that there was a soap actress named Shayna among the bachelorettes. Shayna Rose was on "Days of Our Lives" briefly as Patch's daughter. If you go to imdb you can see her photos. She also has a website in her name at shaynarose dot com.
    Thanks, mbe, this information about Shayna Rose does stick at least one fly in the Shayne Lamas as an 'ette ointment. Do we have real proof that Shayne is in the show? We should probably be open to the possibility that it is Shayna Rose, instead.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

"Matt Grant has only six weeks to find an American girl to marry -- who will it be?"
    Well that would be the MOST! DRAMATIC! ROSE! CEREMONY! EVER! And since you brought it up, here are the immigration rules for fiances. Nonimmigrant Visa for a Fiance(e) (K-1)

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I wonder if just curious or cagrl4rose can let us know whether Shayne/a is a blond or a brunette... that could clear up things for us quickly.

According to my sources, the bachelorette is Shayne Lamas, as was posted from the beginning.

Hopefully we will hear who else will be in this group of ladies.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2792729;
    Re: ABC's bachelor Matt Grant moving to California, three random thoughts:

(1) Even with a job offer which he doesn't have, he is very unlikely to get permission to work / live here for any extended period of time. (Did anyone see that Irish girl on American Idol last night -- took her 2 years to get back to participate after she was offered a spot!)

(2) And on the sarcastic side, he is the one and only Bachelor who appears to NEED to propose marriage at the end of the show. He apparently has no property or employment waiting upon any return to London. Doesn't even have the complicating factor of his name on a lease, as CITIBANKBOSS has confirmed. He has that extra motivation to fall in love. Maybe ABC publicists could work that theme into their promotions. "Matt Grant has only six weeks to find an American girl to marry -- who will it be?"

(3) Alternatively, for at least the run of his visitor visa, if none of the girls or their families will take him in, Fleiss and the extended Lorenzo Lamas family have many large California homes where Matt could crash. Now, THAT would be a good reality TV Show.
    OMG...I am ROTFLMAO at this post! This was a hilarious post. Thank you so much for your witty reparte' I especially love the "Matt Grant has only six weeks to find an American girl to Marry" line.

All the best jlccaz....all the best!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2792738;
    Thanks, mbe, this information about Shayna Rose does stick at least one fly in the Shayne Lamas as an 'ette ointment. Do we have real proof that Shayne is in the show? We should probably be open to the possibility that it is Shayna Rose, instead.
    I haven't seen any proof to date and I actually think it makes more sense to have a more obscure actress on than somebody with a famous daddy. I think even a casual viewer would find it preposterous that a B-list actor's F-list offspring felt compelled to go on a reality show to compete for a nobody British guy and she miraculously made it to the F4 - because I think if she is on, she'll be shepherded into the F4 at least.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV