Page 144 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4494134135136137138139140141142143144
Results 1,431 to 1,434 of 1434

Thread: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2877263;
    Michele is a really lovely woman. TPTB took a situation and diced up her explanation until you got what you saw. Why they chose Michele to do that to, I am not sure. I think she was too "innocent" and naive in the ways of the show to be careful about what whe said or unaware of what could be made from it.

She had a reason for beng concerned about her pet, and it was very difficult for her.

I am sure that neither Shayne nor Noelle would be caught in that kind of situation where their conversations could be slaughtered. Michele was easy pickin's. Too bad -
    As much a fan of The Bachelor I am, and as much as I enjoy the comraderie of the boards (remember the ABC Family board during B2?), this is the part of the series which I abhor.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2877276;
    As much a fan of The Bachelor I am, and as much as I enjoy the comraderie of the boards (remember the ABC Family board during B2?), this is the part of the series which I abhor.

I agree. There is absolutely no need to rip the girls to shreds, especially when they are leaving and on their way out.

Michele is a sweet girl -- we all saw that!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2877263;
    Michele is a really lovely woman. TPTB took a situation and diced up her explanation until you got what you saw. Why they chose Michele to do that to, I am not sure. I think she was too "innocent" and naive in the ways of the show to be careful about what whe said or unaware of what could be made from it.

She had a reason for beng concerned about her pet, and it was very difficult for her.

I am sure that neither Shayne nor Noelle would be caught in that kind of situation where their conversations could be slaughtered. Michele was easy pickin's. Too bad -
    It doesn't matter what you say, something very innocent and they will slice and dice it into what they want it to be. The only way you can avoid that is, don't say a word. Like they are doing with Amanda's meeps, throwing it in there anywhere, even when she's not doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2877408;
    I agree. There is absolutely no need to rip the girls to shreds, especially when they are leaving and on their way out.

Michele is a sweet girl -- we all saw that!
    Count me in agreement as well. I know they need to create drama, but scenes like that just make me cringe for the girl who's already hurting. I thought Michele seemed very talented, intellegent, sweet, and naive (at least about this show)!