Page 141 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4191131132133134135136137138139140141142143144 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1434

Thread: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by suza19;2872377;
    Hey Keeping secrets,
    Thanks for putting me out of my misery LOL. The comment "nothing is as it seems" can be taken in many ways, I thought it might be as you stated here, but one who is curious can take it in many ways so thanks again for the clarity.
    I also thank you for clarifying the cryptic statement. Every season I think we get a little smarter and a little wiser to the ways of the Fleisian edit. Looking for patterns and studying screencaps is one of the ways for the Bachelor addict to keep the whole process in perspective. Sometimes we succeed in keeping perspective, and sometimes we don't.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Keepingsecrets ~ we are so glad that you clarified that comment for us. We are glad your here and yes I agree Fleiss is great at manipulating a situation to make it fit the story he wants to tell.
    I enjoy trying to figure out the puzzle .
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Thanks for your comments, Keepingsecrets!

I was hoping you and your sisters-in-Fleiss's-crime would stick around, even if you just watched us watching you. I hope we're even a fraction as entertaining to you as you were to us.

And yeah, we'd love to have you stick around for Deanna's season or even beyond. I know something about one of the guys who made it to the second round interviews for Deanna's season, and I'm already worried about him -- and I don't even know if he was cast!

My theory is that we've all got about 5 minutes of being b**chy or insane every day, which is why it really is all about the editing.

Wonderful post, Keepingsecrets! Thank you for reminding us of the difference between reality tv editing and actual events.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2872413;
    ...but everyone has a little spice to add to the stew and food is so much more flavorful with spice... So lurkers, if you're lurking, join (it's free) and let us know you're here! We don't bite and we are a big family!
    I just LOVE that, SC!!

Please don't be afraid to post, lurkers-- we welcome and enjoy ALL posts and who knows, you might just bring up a point or idea that we hadn't thought of!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2872896;

My theory is that we've all got about 5 minutes of being b**chy or insane every day, which is why it really is all about the editing.
    LOL- you're being kind, SweetElvira-- my toddlers and husband might beg to differ on just the 5min of being insane...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Duplicated in Fantasy Dates and Thoughts and Comments in General.

Okay, I decided to take a break from sleuthing white cows and horses by the name of Hero and Daisy and I decided to put my fried brain back to work

First week (of dating):
    Chelsea and Shayne are on the same date
    Amanda is on a separate date

Second week:
    Holly is on a 1:1
    Shayne is on a 1:1
    Amanda and Chelsea are on the same date

Third week:
    Marshana and Holly are on a rose or go home date
    Amanda is on a 1:1

Fourth week (Idaho):
    All of the girls are together in snow play
    Robin goes snowboarding
    Chelsea goes sleigh riding
    Noelle goes skating

Then hometown dates then fantasy dates then FRC.

What does all of this mean? Other than the snow play Amanda and Shayne are never on the same date but Chelsea is on dates with Amanda or Shayne.

It goes back to this earlier photo that I find rather curious:
    Last edited by Lynn7; 03-28-2008 at 12:08 AM.

FORT Fogey

Interesting stuff, Lynn!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2874829;
    Duplicated in Fantasy Dates and Thoughts and Comments in General.

Okay, I decided to take a break from sleuthing white cows and horses by the name of Hero and Daisy and I decided to put my fried brain back to work

First week (of dating):
    Amanda is on a separate date

Second week:
    Holly is on a 1:1
    Shayne is on a 1:1
    Amanda and Chelsea are on the same date

Third week:
    Marshana and Holly are on a rose or go home date
    Amanda is on a 1:1

Fourth week (Idaho):
    All of the girls are together in snow play
    Robin goes snowboarding
    Chelsea goes sleigh riding
    Noelle goes skating

Then hometown dates then fantasy dates then FRC.

What does all of this mean? Other than the snow play Amanda and Shayne are never on the same date but Chelsea is on dates with Amanda or Shayne.

It goes back to this earlier photo that I find rather curious:
    Very interesting! Tessa and Bevin were never on the same dates either!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nookmadazy;2874841;
    Very interesting! Tessa and Bevin were never on the same dates either!
    That's what I was thinking too. While Tessa and Bevin were on the yacht, which I think is far more romantic than snow play, they were still kept separate. I don't think snow play ranks up there as the kind of group date that would encourage jealousy or suspicion between F1 and F2. Particularly since we see Matt chasing Marshana. If anything the F2 would maybe be jealous about that but laughing and having fun? Naw.