Page 140 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4090130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144 LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1434

Thread: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by keepingsecrets;2872043;
    Being one of the ladies in question...I just want to let you all know that I am definitely not hurt or upset by anything said on this site. I am just sitting back and enjoying watching you all put the puzzle together. Of course there are many things I could point out as simply being "crafty editing" for each of our "characters", but everyone will have their opinions regardless. The comment "Nothing is as it seems" is simply referring to the entire process of "producing" a story. From producer prompting to editing, no person or event is going to be 100% (sometimes not even 10%) accurately portrayed. Reality is not actuality. At the same time, they can't work with what you don't give them. So take it all with a grain of salt...which you guys already know.

Just know that we are still around even though we may be quiet at times. And just like you are watching us and choosing favorites, we are doing the same with you. I appreciate the support I'm getting from many posters here!!
    Thanks for sticking around Keepingsecrets. I appreciate your honesty and am glad you haven't been hurt by anything we have said. Even though I don't know which girl you are, I am sure you are just lovely and have enjoyed watching you on the show. Hope you are having just as much fun watching yourself, and don't ever let the Fleissmaster get to you!!
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

keepingsecrets Glad you are around
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

keepingsecrets, thank you for being a voice of reason. Yes, we know the edited product is Fleissed and diced. But unfortunately that is all we have to deal with. Thank you for realizing that. And I hope you continue to enjoy watching. Hope it was a positive experience for you.

Keepingsecrets, so glad that you are still around! Most of us by now know how much this show is edited so I think we are definitely taking everything in w/that in mind. It must be interesting for you to see the show in its edited version after having lived it first hand.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

So glad to hear you are still here!
    Hope you are enjoying us --as much as we are enjoying you!!

Keeping Secrets - we appreciate your stopping by and updating us that you're still "with us". Either this show is going to be a big flop, if Shayne is his chosen, or we'll have a love story with one of the other final girls and we'll be really pleased.

Being one of the ladies in question...I just want to let you all know that I am definitely not hurt or upset by anything said on this site. I am just sitting back and enjoying watching you all put the puzzle together. Of course there are many things I could point out as simply being "crafty editing" for each of our "characters", but everyone will have their opinions regardless. The comment "Nothing is as it seems" is simply referring to the entire process of "producing" a story. From producer prompting to editing, no person or event is going to be 100% (sometimes not even 10%) accurately portrayed. Reality is not actuality. At the same time, they can't work with what you don't give them. So take it all with a grain of salt...which you guys already know.

Just know that we are still around even though we may be quiet at times. And just like you are watching us and choosing favorites, we are doing the same with you. I appreciate the support I'm getting from many posters here!!
    Glad to hear you've been lurking about and even more happy to hear you haven't been hurt by anything posted!!

As a whole I think we're aware that it's all about editing, yet sometimes our minds wander and we do view a contestant as one dimension and might form an opinion that isn't wholly accurate. If this happens, I hope any and all of you girls "watching us and choosing favorites" will forgive our momentary lack of good judgment.

I think Matt had a great bunch of women to choose from and I'm thrilled to have some of you here with us!

FORT Fogey

keepingsecrets Thanks for continuing to post with us. I still consider myself a newbie and this board has always made me feel welcome.

I hope your experience was a good one..you are now in an unique group of ladies...

Hey Keeping secrets,
    Thanks for putting me out of my misery LOL. The comment "nothing is as it seems" can be taken in many ways, I thought it might be as you stated here, but one who is curious can take it in many ways so thanks again for the clarity.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Keepingsecrets... we're so glad you checked in... Let me give you kudos for posting and not being just a lurker. We love lurkers, too, but everyone has a little spice to add to the stew and food is so much more flavorful with spice... So lurkers, if you're lurking, join (it's free) and let us know you're here! We don't bite and we are a big family!

** just a note, a lurker is someone who reads this board, but doesn't join. Not necessarily someone who has joined, but chooses not to contribute... I hope that makes sense. So Bachelorettes, you're not lurkers if you've joined, only if you're here without being willing to join... Does that make sense?

By the way, Bachelorettes, we hope you'll keep coming back when Deanna's season starts. It would be "sublime" to hear your input as we slueth that new season.