Page 14 of 144 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Nice - a commercial! Thanks for the caps, Blondie! And the x'd head count, cape. I agree that this is the initial toast. The girls are far too bunched up (plus the furniture) for it to be the RC toast.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

I only see 15 girls...

I have identified each lady with a number and then isolated the pictures of her - I also tried to match the 3 vegas pictures to the girls and I think they might be...

in addition I found 3 other girls that I don't have faces of - they are in the toasting pic
    #15 has long blond hair and is in yellow dress
    #16 has shoulder length red hair and is in a green dress
    #17 has long brown hair and is in an aqua dress

If I had to pick one of them as Shayne right now -I would guess #14 - there is not a clear shot of her - she is in the shot where all the girls are watching the arm wrestling - she appears to have the bleach blond look that shayne has and no one else seems to have that except 13 and a clear shot of her face shows that she is not shayne

#8 and #9 look a LOT alike and have on black dresses I think I got them figured out except for in one picture - she has a wrap on and it is hard to determine her neckline -

number 8's goes straight across but has a slit in the middle while #9's is a sweetheart neckline...I think it is #8

you might also notice that #8 and #1 are together A LOT - if #1 went home b/c of the firedrake issue - I am thinking #8 might be the other girl...

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2814479;
    I have identified each lady with a number and then isolated the pictures of her - I also tried to match the 3 vegas pictures to the girls and I think they might be...

in addition I found 3 other girls that I don't have faces of - they are in the toasting pic
    #15 has long blond hair and is in yellow dress
    #16 has shoulder length red hair and is in a green dress
    #17 has long brown hair and is in an aqua dress

If I had to pick one of them as Shayne right now -I would guess #14 - there is not a clear shot of her - she is in the shot where all the girls are watching the arm wrestling - she appears to have the bleach blond look that shayne has and no one else seems to have that except 13 and a clear shot of her face shows that she is not shayne

#8 and #9 look a LOT alike and have on black dresses I think I got them figured out except for in one picture - she has a wrap on and it is hard to determine her neckline -

number 8's goes straight across but has a slit in the middle while #9's is a sweetheart neckline...I think it is #8

you might also notice that #8 and #1 are together A LOT - if #1 went home b/c of the firedrake issue - I am thinking #8 might be the other girl...
    Wow cape you are good. Thanks.

I think that 8/9 is #8 due to the hair all being down straight. I swear that the casting agents try to find twins for all of the women on the show.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

TEAM SHAYNE~Pres. SLCE DRAMA101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2814497;
    I think that 8/9 is #8 due to the hair all being down straight. I swear that the casting agents try to find twins for all of the women on the show.
    LOL..Good one Blondie, I think you are right..

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2814497;

Blondie they do it just for us so we can have something to measure and scrutinize and figure out...........
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2814497 View Post
    8 is definately my inclination as well but I wanted to throw that out there...

#5 and 6 look similar...
    #2 & 4
    #11 & 12
    as well as 13 & 14

#13 and 14 also have on coral long dresses so I look for them to be confusing the first night!!!

If anyone out there can identify an of the Bachelorettes but doesn't want to post the information - you can pm me and I can identify them in the pics...

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2814518;
    Blondie they do it just for us so we can have something to measure and scrutinize and figure out...........
    Well I'm going to let you guys do all the figuring out and I'm going to set back and enjoy and appreciate it. Keep up the good work because I know I couldn't do it.

I made the pics a little bigger since putting them all in one pic was hard to see