Page 139 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3989129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1434

Thread: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

I should think it would be difficult for them to "jump back in" when some of them may be being battered about in comments or are realing from the slice and dice on their characters. Perhaps they can find someone they trust to relay some information - if they choose.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Good POint Jelle... I can't imagine Marshana, Erin H, Robin, or Kelly coming on here with how many people have been negative about them... however, whomever you are... Girls from the Bachelor 12.. WE KNOW YOU ARE NOT WHO YOU ARE PORTRAYED ON TV (capitals used for emphasis on purpose). Feel free to post and give us a little bitty hint...

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2869971;
    Good POint Jelle... I can't imagine Marshana, Erin H, Robin, or Kelly coming on here with how many people have been negative about them... however, whomever you are... Girls from the Bachelor 12.. WE KNOW YOU ARE NOT WHO YOU ARE PORTRAYED ON TV (capitals used for emphasis on purpose). Feel free to post and give us a little bitty hint...
    That's exactly what I was thinking simplechef. I don't think I would come back.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

pbmax... and they probably haven't. That's a bummer!

Or they may be lurking and deciding not to say anything because they risk saying too much.

I don't think we've been hyper-critical of the girls who left early (except Stacey), and I think most if not all of the ones who joined us were cut before F6.

Also -- if they already knew about FORT, they knew this isn't a fan site, it's a discussion site. And going on TV, you're making yourself vulnerable. So they might just be laying low. I doubt we actually scared them off, unless one of them was Stacey. In which case: Stacey, you need to get your drinking under control. I say this because I care.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2870795;
    Or they may be lurking and deciding not to say anything because they risk saying too much.

I don't think we've been hyper-critical of the girls who left early (except Stacey), and I think most if not all of the ones who joined us were cut before F6.

Also -- if they already knew about FORT, they knew this isn't a fan site, it's a discussion site. And going on TV, you're making yourself vulnerable. So they might just be laying low. I doubt we actually scared them off, unless one of them was Stacey. In which case: Stacey, you need to get your drinking under control. I say this because I care.
    If some of the regular posters on here feel like they're being a little critical on them, what do you think, they're feelings. Yeah laying low in order to hold their peace, as not to reveal their idenity. Yes because they know how it is on here, is probably the reason they came on before the show started.

I noticed some of the "London " people have not been back to post either. What ever happened to HallP and some of Matt's co-workers , that were posting with us before the show started. I'm surprised they never came back.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2871170;
    I noticed some of the "London " people have not been back to post either. What ever happened to HallP and some of Matt's co-workers , that were posting with us before the show started. I'm surprised they never came back.
    I felt they were ABC plants to keep up the interest in the 'upcoming Batchelor'. Possibly even Nathmac because he said he knew who the others were. And they never posted again.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;2871200;
    I felt they were ABC plants to keep up the interest in the 'upcoming Batchelor'. Possibly even Nathmac because he said he knew who the others were. And they never posted again.
    I believe Nathmac has been visiting the non-spoiler threads. I pm'ed him the other day and he responded to my pm. I don't know why he isn't posting in the spoiler threads though.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;2870857;
    If some of the regular posters on here feel like they're being a little critical on them, what do you think, they're feelings. Yeah laying low in order to hold their peace, as not to reveal their idenity. Yes because they know how it is on here, is probably the reason they came on before the show started.
    Being one of the ladies in question...I just want to let you all know that I am definitely not hurt or upset by anything said on this site. I am just sitting back and enjoying watching you all put the puzzle together. Of course there are many things I could point out as simply being "crafty editing" for each of our "characters", but everyone will have their opinions regardless. The comment "Nothing is as it seems" is simply referring to the entire process of "producing" a story. From producer prompting to editing, no person or event is going to be 100% (sometimes not even 10%) accurately portrayed. Reality is not actuality. At the same time, they can't work with what you don't give them. So take it all with a grain of salt...which you guys already know.

Just know that we are still around even though we may be quiet at times. And just like you are watching us and choosing favorites, we are doing the same with you. I appreciate the support I'm getting from many posters here!!