Page 138 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3888128129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144 LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1434

Thread: Season 12 - The Ladies?

FORT Fogey

Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2847405;
    Are these the prevailing theories about our mystery girl #15?

Theory #1
    The girl behind Matt is Marshana and the girl next to Holly is almost as tall as she is (where we only see her hand) The girl on the runway with dark hair is ErinH.

Theory #2
    The girl beside Holly is Marshana. The girl behind Matt is the girl on the runway. He blouse, hair and bracelets, and height may match Michele P

Theory #3
    The girl beside Holly is Marshana. The girl on the runway is Erin. The girl behind Matt is very short and is either Amanda P or Tiffany.

Theory #4
    The girl beside Holly is Marshana and there is no girl behind Matt. The girl decided she had enough and went home.
    That's my theory.
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2847822;
    I remember someone posting first is the first impression rose receiver, or something like that, and in looking at the order number on the ABC website it appears he meets her first. Just a guess though.
    I thought we were given a clue that Marshana might receive the first impression rose. It was in the description for the show...one girl makes a great first impression by modeling a sari that she made herself?

Off topic: who are the moderators? I loaded a photo of my kid by mistake; she has the same name as one of the girls and I want to delete it (Part 1: Spoilers and Speculation post #1179 picture 4).

I am voting for Amanda P. because she is so tiny.

And I think plenty of tall guys like to date/marry short women - maybe something with the protector factor?
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

First time posting, ladies. I did seriously procrastinate and read just about all the sleuthing threads last night, though. :-)

Here's my question, if you don't mind: the TV Guide description for Week 2 (fashion/Vegas) reads 7 women to fashion show, 8 women to Vegas. But we seem to be seeing 8 women in the photo of Matt with the purple sweater that he wears during the runway shots, and only 7 visible women in the limo shot (which is also Vegas - Robin in green/white dress, Erin in black boots). Did TV Guide screw up? Or...

Side note: me - 5'1", love of my life - 6'. Height doesn't seem to make a difference to some men. But everyone's different. My best friend from college only dated women his height or taller, then married a gal about 4 inches shorter. Go figga.

Quote Originally Posted by ardenriver;2848865;
    First time posting, ladies. I did seriously procrastinate and read just about all the sleuthing threads last night, though. :-)

Here's my question, if you don't mind: the TV Guide description for Week 2 (fashion/Vegas) reads 7 women to fashion show, 8 women to Vegas. But we seem to be seeing 8 women in the photo of Matt with the purple sweater that he wears during the runway shots, and only 7 visible women in the limo shot (which is also Vegas - Robin in green/white dress, Erin in black boots). Did TV Guide screw up? Or...
    Welcome to the Fort, ardenriver! It appears that TV Guide did list the numbers on the dates incorrectly. I hope that you continue posting with us this season!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Newbie

are we 100 % sure who continues on each episode? if yes, how?

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by suffieldchick;2867958;
    are we 100 % sure who continues on each episode? if yes, how?
    not 100% but if you go to the "episode thread here, cape has done a great job at verifying SC's and who is in them and what dates they are on... hope this helps Welcome aboard

I've been wondering and can't get out of my mind, comments made by the girls on TB who have been posting over here before the season started. It goes something like this... not everything is as it seems....
    What do you think they are talking about? I have a few thoughts but was wondering if there is something concrete? Please anyone with info would be great and put me out of my misery lol.
    I don't know if this has been discussed before excuse me if it has, there's so many posts that I can't keep up. The only way is to send my family away for the next month or so LOL.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by suza19;2869581;
    I've been wondering and can't get out of my mind, comments made by the girls on TB who have been posting over here before the season started. It goes something like this... not everything is as it seems....
    What do you think they are talking about? I have a few thoughts but was wondering if there is something concrete? Please anyone with info would be great and put me out of my misery lol.
    I don't know if this has been discussed before excuse me if it has, there's so many posts that I can't keep up. The only way is to send my family away for the next month or so LOL.

Good question! Have any of the "connected" posters(can't even remember who they are) been by lately? I'm thinking of the friend of one bachelorette who said she left after refusing to do something questionable...I'm guessing its Carri.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suza19;2869581;
    I've been wondering and can't get out of my mind, comments made by the girls on TB who have been posting over here before the season started. It goes something like this... not everything is as it seems....What do you think they are talking about? I have a few thoughts but was wondering if there is something concrete? Please anyone with info would be great and put me out of my misery lol.
    Thank you for bringing that to the forefront again. That particular cryptic message is most frustrating. Yes, it would be nice if the posters giving out hints before the show started would jump back in...
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)