Thread: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2847959;
    you know, I am so tired of hearing this.. he can't choose he because she's too short. I am 4'11".. no lie.. I am a short woman. My husband is 6'. Before I met my hubby I was dating a guy who is 6'2". I never dated a guy who was under 6' after high school. A lot of men seem to gravitate to shorter women. One of my friends is 5' her husband is a hulking Marine who is 6'3"..LOL!!! Maybe Matt doesn't end up with the short girl, but don't write her off because of her height.

I'm 5'0 myself and never dated anyone under 6'0 until my husband who is 5'11'. Being short certainly doesn't detract from an attraction between two people.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2848057;
    I don't think Alyssa's got a snowball's chance in Arizona... Just not very likely.

Thanks for your opinion -- do you still think Devon has good shot at being that 15th girl? It seemed like everyone had Devon picked and then all of the sudden everyone was not so sure any longer. Could the 15th slot really only be between 3 girls? Amanda P, Tiffany, or Michelle?

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

No Many still think Devon is in the mix... Really I think it's between Tiffany and Amanda P, because they are the most petite.. Michele and Tiffany are both 33, so I think that makes Amanda P more likely...by a smidge... If you think Marshana's behind Matt, then Devon is ABSOLUTELY still in the mix.

Is there ANY chance redhead Michel(l)e could be #15? She would certainly be hidden...and I would love to show solidarity for a fellow redhead by voting for her. Since it seems we're back to square 1 with the 15th gal, I thought I'd throw it out there...

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I think Michele is gorgeous, but I don't think so. From Cape's height analysis, it's not likely she'd be hidden behind Matt completely the way the mystery girl is...

Someone else mentioned that some think British don't really like Irish looking girls because of all the animosity between brittain and Ireland... (protestants and catholics)

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2848095;
    I think Michele is gorgeous, but I don't think so. From Cape's height analysis, it's not likely she'd be hidden behind Matt completely the way the mystery girl is...

Someone else mentioned that some think British don't really like Irish looking girls because of all the animosity between brittain and Ireland... (protestants and catholics)
    According to the video on Media thread Matt said he loves American accents and Irish accents. So I doubt he'd base a choice off of something like that. Afterall.. he's in America, and God knows if that is her real hair color anyway.. gorgeous though!!
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2848095;

where is capes height analysis?

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2847822;
    I remember someone posting first is the first impression rose receiver, or something like that, and in looking at the order number on the ABC website it appears he meets her first. Just a guess though.
    I remember that post...

I asked at the time if that meant the first person out of the limo got the rose, or if the 1st impression rose came in first (F1).

Poster never clarified.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2847911;
    One gets first impression rose, and he hands out 14 at the rose ceremony.
    Does the winner of the 1st impression rose get anything (besides the rose)?
    In past year, the FIR winner gets a 1-on-1 date. Could this be the winery date?

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2848235;
    Does the winner of the 1st impression rose get anything (besides the rose)?
    In past year, the FIR winner gets a 1-on-1 date. Could this be the winery date?
    Sometimes they get rewarded with a 1:1 date the next epidsode: Stephanie T on Andy's season.
    Sometimes they just get a pass to the next round and are able to forgo the RC: Jenny last season.