Thread: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2847825;
    Has anyone listened to the voices at the end of the commercial that A&D posted a while back...doesn't that usually indicate who the final three are?...I hear Shayne talking, the other two I am not sure who they are..I remember last year we could hear bettina's, dede, and jenni's voice near the end of the previews..
    I've been listening too-- I caught Chelsea's, Shayne's and I thought I heard Noelle's in there (it's soft-spoken, like when she tells Marshana about the kiss). After tonight, we'll have a better idea.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

So how about everyone lists who they think #15 is... you don't even have to give a reason, let's just see what the majority vote is.. OR could someone start a thread for a vote (open just for today).. I believe there are really only 4 choices: Devon, Tiffany, Amanda P or Michelle.

I am going with Amanda P.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2847902;
    Matt did make a joking comment about one of the girls being 102...so I would think the oldest girl... which 3 are 33, if she looked her age might not fare well... To me Michelle looks older than Tiffany..

The article has Amanda P being very accomplished and smart... Seems she might have a good chance,except that she's so short...
    you know, I am so tired of hearing this.. he can't choose he because she's too short. I am 4'11".. no lie.. I am a short woman. My husband is 6'. Before I met my hubby I was dating a guy who is 6'2". I never dated a guy who was under 6' after high school. A lot of men seem to gravitate to shorter women. One of my friends is 5' her husband is a hulking Marine who is 6'3"..LOL!!! Maybe Matt doesn't end up with the short girl, but don't write her off because of her height.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

haleysmommy... I apologize if I insulted shorter women.. I am only 5'3"..I've dated a few guys that were 6'3" and 6'4", so it's not unusual. One of my close friends is 4'11" and her husband is 6'2" and they don't look odd at all... So SURE Amanda could be the one who is mystery girl, but from screen caps, I think his preference is taller girls (at least 5'6")... However, I will say I think both Amanda P and Tiffany (two shortest women) are absolutely lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2847973;
    haleysmommy... I apologize if I insulted shorter women.. I am only 5'3"..I've dated a few guys that were 6'3" and 6'4", so it's not unusual. One of my close friends is 4'11" and her husband is 6'2" and they don't look odd at all... So SURE Amanda could be the one who is mystery girl, but from screen caps, I think his preference is taller girls (at least 5'6")... However, I will say I think both Amanda P and Tiffany (two shortest women) are absolutely lovely!
    No, I take no offense, but really, there are no true caps of her.. and she could be hidden. I just don't want to "speculate" a girl is let go because she's petite. I want proof! And unfortunately.. we have none that says who mystery girl #15 is.

No.. I'm not offended at all!! .. this coming from the girl who from 1st grade til graduation who's nickname was s-m-all. Boys!!
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Well, I think it's Amanda P. hiding behind Matt as #15. I originally thought it might be Tiffany, but now I'm voting for Amanda P. And part of my reasoning is that she's tiny enough to completely hide behind Matt in that photo.

And some men do have height preferences. They don't always follow them, but it is an issue for some. I'm tall, and I know that back in my dating years, I was both chosen and rejected because of it. We can't yet assume what Matt likes. He might not care, or he might have a preference and bring some women along in spite of it.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2847956;
    So how about everyone lists who they think #15 is... you don't even have to give a reason, let's just see what the majority vote is.. OR could someone start a thread for a vote (open just for today).. I believe there are really only 4 choices: Devon, Tiffany, Amanda P or Michelle.

I've had Amanda P. as my #15 since the rose ceremony game was up. I really had no reason except that I thought she was cute as a button. I'll probably leave it that way since I haven't really seen anything conclusive to change my mind. My track record isn't great, so I would say follow my lead at your own risk!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2847825;
    Has anyone listened to the voices at the end of the commercial that A&D posted a while back...doesn't that usually indicate who the final three are?...I hear Shayne talking, the other two I am not sure who they are..I remember last year we could hear bettina's, dede, and jenni's voice near the end of the previews..
    I also hear Chelsea voice, and I'm taking a stab at who gets the first impression rose, I think Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2847956;

So you don't think Alyssa has a shot at being the 15th girl? Could there be 5 girls in the run for that slot? The girls being Alyssa, Devon, Tiffany, Amanda P, or Michelle?

I don't think Alyssa's got a snowball's chance in Arizona... Just not very likely.