Thread: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

He does mention in an interview that he had previously fallen "in love" at first sight, so - maybe this time it truly will be first to last. It was almost there last season.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2847828;
    LOL I listened to them too but it is kind of hard to tell who is who since we haven't heard them all speak yet.

After tonight, you know we will be dissecting the voices at the end!

Remember, when they show the season preview, the 3 highlighted ladies that are highlighted towards the end (also when the music changes) usually indicates who the final 3 are! It happened last season and I am sure it will this season also!

I am looking forward to some screencaps of a hand at the FRC to dissect.
    I can't wait for the nail and vein analysis..that was a hoot last season...

I can make out shayne's voice, because she speaks in the video about the girls ...but the other two voices I can't make them out...can't wait for tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2847835;
    He does mention in an interview that he had previously fallen "in love" at first sight, so - maybe this time it truly will be first to last. It was almost there last season.
    Your right, this season may be the one where the first impression rose reciever gets the last rose also! Blondie mentioned that it may be Amanda who gets the first rose and since she makes it pretty far based on screencaps...hmm you never know! Last season....I've already forgotten it!

I can't wait for the nail and vein analysis..that was a hoot last season...

I can make out shayne's voice, because she speaks in the video about the girls ...but the other two voices I can't make them out...can't wait for tonight!
    I am very excited about it too!

I will have to wait until after the show tonight also to identify those ladies towards the end...I can't even make out Shayne's voice yet. Tonight cannot come fast enough!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2847806;
    I would guess that Amanda R is the first impression rose receiver.
    One of the media articles seemed to indicate that Ashlee was the first impression rose, as a FORTer previously pointed out:

"Ashlee, an alluring singer/songwriter, sings Matt a unique tune she wrote just for him, and has no trouble rubbing her success with the Bachelor in the other girls’ faces. However, few could rival Carri and her rare and dramatic ability to bite a tin can in half – a talent she readily demonstrates to the Bachelor. And Matt had better also keep an eye out for Kelly, an outspoken sexy blonde with a wild side, Robin, a sophisticated know-it-all that everyone loves to hate, and Amanda, a stunning, all-American girl with a few tricks up her sleeve."

http://www.abcmedianet.com/DNR/2008/doc/dnr031208.doc
    Last edited by bamabrain; 03-17-2008 at 11:51 AM.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Bama, I recall that, too.. That she rubs it in the ladies faces that her song impresses Matt...

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2847860;
    One of the media articles seemed to indicate that Ashlee was the first impression rose.
    Can you lead me to that article bamabrain? Thanks!

I added the quotation above in my original post.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2847870;
    I added the quotation above in my original post.
    Oh, okay. ~ Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2847405;
    Are these the prevailing theories about our mystery girl #15?

Theory #1
    The girl behind Matt is Marshana and the girl next to Holly is almost as tall as she is (where we only see her hand) The girl on the runway with dark hair is ErinH.

Theory #2
    The girl beside Holly is Marshana. The girl behind Matt is the girl on the runway. He blouse, hair and bracelets, and height may match Michele P

Theory #3
    The girl beside Holly is Marshana. The girl on the runway is Erin. The girl behind Matt is very short and is either Amanda P or Tiffany.

Theory #4
    The girl beside Holly is Marshana and there is no girl behind Matt. The girl decided she had enough and went home.
    And....Theory #5
    The girl beside Holly is Marshana. The girl on the runway is Michele. The girl behind Matt is very short and is also Michele.

I know this was discussed last night, but I just caught up now..LOL! I hate when weekends are family (in-law) filled. Anyway, I think it's Erin H is n the middle too. I read the debate that she looks petite there. After looking at the picture could it be Erin is sitting a little further back in a chair. I see a little bit of white sticking out under her arm. It looks like she's sitting on a chair with clothes or a blanket draped over it. You can clearly see the girl on the end is sitting on the bed, but I don't think Erin is.. that's why she appears to be so petite. She's sitting on a chair draped with clothes, sitting a little bit back from the bed. Anyone else see it too? Or am I crazy.

"Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin