Page 11 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 12 - The Ladies?

FORT Fogey

Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2795941;
    Welcome to the Fort, 411onB12!! I am sorry for whatever your cousin/best friend went through due to this show. That really makes me sad to hear. I do hope that you stick around to post with us this season.
    The sad part of all of these inside scoops is that Fleiss will more than likely edit out whatever negativity is behind their poor experiences so we won't see it on the show to understand what these posters are talking about.

Of course, we can all hope that some of these insiders PMs a FORTer and then they can relay the information to everyone else without the insiders getting into trouble *hint* *hint*

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2793235;
    The book is "The Virgin" by Eric Barmack. I have a feeling that the condition may amount to nothing or could be something ~ hard to tell. I remember last season there was a write-up about one of the women talking about a past life-threatening illness, and it was never discussed on the show.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am wondering if posters still would like to read the tidbits of information that I hear about the upcoming season? My information about the meet and greet date was correct, we will soon find out the bachelorettes names and photos, and when I questioned the housing situation it was figured out what really was going on ~ rose ceremonies in the middle of the night (poor women ). I always say that this is what I hear, and one can do with what they wish. It seems that each season we hear and figure out more than the previous one.
    I agree that the condition will be something that amounts to nothing - maybe one of the ladies snores so loud no one can sleep......

Yes!!!tidbits are appreciated however small - yes please! Thanks BlondieGal!

Hmm. Amber Hay My Space page has a post from THIS WEEK stating "Top 4? What the hell is that?"
    Perhaps a reference to Shayne?

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2807376;
    Hmm. Amber Hay My Space page has a post from THIS WEEK stating "Top 4? What the hell is that?"
    This weekend is the hometown visits isn't it? Blondie's edited schedule shows the fantasy dates took place Feb 18 thru 22. Could well be hmmm!

The fantasy dates are for the F3. According to Blondie's schedule, the RC to go from 4 to 3 was February 16th. Maybe Shayne only made it to the F4, then got cut ... prompting Amber's comment "What the hell is that?"

Sounds like we may have a clue!

Should have been more precise, above. A male with My Space "Dauer" identity posted this on Amber's page. But still...

More than likely he is talking about the top friends on her Myspace.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.

As much as we would like for that to be a clue, I am pretty sure that he is talking about her top friends list on myspace. I noticed that she now only has 4 top friends instead of the 8,16, etc that you can have.
    Here's to hoping that we do get some clues soon though!

Ah! You're right. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

We are going to be strapped if no clues come out soon. the filming should be over by now or in a couple of days. The girls should be out by 3-3-08 and previews that week too. So whatever is on that Monday night we'll have to be prepared! Let's hope for something soon!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!