Page 105 of 144 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1434

Thread: Season 12 - The Ladies?

  1. #1041
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2840743;
    You've been doing great today....so it's Devon or Stacey in 15
    One missing in 12

    Think we got 9!

    Robin or Noelle in 6 with Kelly and Marshana.

    Noelle/Kelly for the 4th Hometown

    Still looking for proof but looks good so far!
    could someone make a list starting with the 15..12 9 6 4 3 2 Thank you I can't kee0p up trying to put in names

  2. #1042
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    49
    Posts
    3,897

    Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2840743;
    You've been doing great today....so it's Devon or Stacey in 15
    One missing in 12

    Think we got 9!

    Robin or Noelle in 6 with Kelly and Marshana.

    Noelle/Kelly for the 4th Hometown

    Still looking for proof but looks good so far!
    It's definitely Noelle in Idaho.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #1043
    Let them be in love
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    928

    Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2840761;
    could someone make a list starting with the 15..12 9 6 4 3 2 Thank you I can't kee0p up trying to put in names
    LOL my brain is mush! I keep trying to keep up then you go and switch to their real names, I have been searching all day and haven't come up with a thing, except now I know where I may take a vacation and which hotel I will stay in

  4. #1044
    FORT fogey Lellis819's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    973

    Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2840761;
    could someone make a list starting with the 15..12 9 6 4 3 2 Thank you I can't kee0p up trying to put in names
    here's what we have! Help me fill in the rest if we can.

    15- Amy, Kelly, Chelsea. Carri, Robin, Erin S. Shayne, (Devon/Stacey) Holly, Ashlee, Erin H. , Marshana, Kristine, Amanda R., and Noelle.....Vegas and Runway

    12- Holly, Kelly, Ashlee, Chelsea, Robin, Noelle, Marshana Shayne, Amanda R. Amy, and _______________ ____________. Rugby, Hollywood

    9- Kelly, Ashlee, Chelsea, Robin, Noelle, Marshana, Amanda R., Shayne , and________________. Cooking,Tennis, Americana

    6- Amanda, Shayne, Chelsea,and ____________, _____________, ______________________. Idaho

    4- Amanda, Chelsea, Shayne, and __________________.Hometown Dates

    3- Amanda, Chelsea, and Shayne . F3 Fantast- Barbados

    2- Amanda, Chelsea. F2 United Kindom, Last Chance

    1- F1 FRC
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

  5. #1045
    FORT Fan Poodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    154

    Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2840705;
    That's definitely Amy.
    The current list has me stumped. I agree with Lynn that Amy is the "Jacket Girl". I decided the "Blue dress blonde" (who has bangs that fall over her forehead) was "Jacket girl" even before we knew their names. So I definitely have Amy going to Sun Valley.

    Also, I find it hard to believe that Holly would go on a 2-1 date and go home roseless the very week after she has her special Hollywood date.

    I am wondering if the Sun Valley date is 9/6 and not 6/4. Something is off. But I can't make it work. And I have a gut feeling (based on no sc) that the crucial cut from 6/4 would have less "group activity" and more 1/1 dates. But maybe that's where the ice skating and such come in.....

    And where are the dates, SQT with Shayne? Mysteriously missing!

  6. #1046
    FoRT-i-fied hotlanta babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    now living in Hell-A
    Posts
    1,049

    Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

    It was getting confusing with all the new names, faces, hairstyles, etc that I made my own spreadsheet! I'm keeping track of the girls from screencaps according to week. MUCH EASIER that way and quicker to follow the progression.

    At the moment, the document is legal size and won't fit in my scanner -- or I'd scan it as a photo and attach it to a post!

  7. #1047
    I Love Lilacs! aanjheni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    swinging in my hammock
    Posts
    939

    Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

    Could one of these be our Noele?

    Noelle Smith Stock Photos Only At PR Photos
    Profile film cast crew bios and photos
    About Us
    The Loom Of Ruin - no picture but the caption says "Photo by Noelle Burke"
    Blank

    Only the top one has a photo so sorry
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

  8. #1048
    Total Gleek BuckeyeGal007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,494

    Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2840774;
    here's what we have! Help me fill in the rest if we can.

    15- Amy, Kelly, Chelsea. Carri, Robin, Erin S. Shayne, (Devon/Stacey) Holly, Ashlee, Erin H. , Marshana, Kristine, Amanda R., and Noelle.....Vegas and Runway

    12- Holly, Kelly, Ashlee, Chelsea, Robin, Noelle, Marshana Shayne, Amanda R. Amy, and _______________ ____________. Rugby, Hollywood

    9- Kelly, Ashlee, Chelsea, Robin, Noelle, Marshana, Amanda R., Shayne , and________________. Cooking,Tennis, Americana

    6- Amanda, Shayne, Chelsea,and ____________, _____________, ______________________. Idaho

    4- Amanda, Chelsea, Shayne, and __________________.Hometown Dates

    3- Amanda, Chelsea, and Shayne . F3 Fantast- Barbados

    2- Amanda, Chelsea. F2 United Kindom, Last Chance

    1- F1 FRC
    Here's what 've come up with! (I started my own chart in Word today! haha)

    12/9: Kelly, Ashlee, Chelsea, Amanda, Robin, Noelle, Shayne, Marshana, Holly
    .....Cooking Date (2-1): Marshana, Holly....Holly goes home
    .....Americana Date (1-1): Amanda
    .....Tennis Date (Group): Kelly, Ashlee, Chelsea, Robin, Shayne, Noelle

    9/6: Amanda, Shayne, Chelsea, Noelle, Marshana, Robin
    .....Idaho Date: Robin and Marshana are seen on this date (Noelle could be a swap out with Kelly)

    6/4: Amanda, Shayne, Chelsea, Noelle
    .....Robin, Marshana cut at previous RC. Kelly could be HT date instead of Noelle.

    What do you all think? My gut says Kelly goes home at the 9/6 cut, but I can be swayed...maybe..
    Forever a Word Nerd

  9. #1049
    FORT Fogey zen4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Here and Now
    Posts
    1,901

    Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

    Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2840851;
    Could one of these be our Noele?

    Noelle Smith Stock Photos Only At PR Photos
    Profile film cast crew bios and photos
    About Us
    The Loom Of Ruin - no picture but the caption says "Photo by Noelle Burke"
    Blank

    Only the top one has a photo so sorry
    I believe it's Noelle Liska but I can't remember where I read that!
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

  10. #1050
    TEAM SHAYNE~Pres. SLCE DRAMA101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Right here!
    Posts
    109

    Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

    Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2840851;
    Could one of these be our Noele?

    Noelle Smith Stock Photos Only At PR Photos
    Profile film cast crew bios and photos
    About Us
    The Loom Of Ruin - no picture but the caption says "Photo by Noelle Burke"
    Blank

    Only the top one has a photo so sorry

    Do we know what kind of photographer?? Could she be paparazzi???
    I would love to kiss ya, but I just washed my hair

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.