Page 104 of 144 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1434

Thread: Season 12 - The Ladies?

FORT Newbie

Re: Season 12 - The Ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2840683;
    Right February, but there are no screen caps to account for Denise making past the first night.
    can't help you out with that, just providing information that I have, do with it what you like

Thanks. And if you want to provide us with any other information we'll listen to it too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2840516;
    Yes, Kelly or Amy is the girl who's head is pulled inside her coat with just eyes and nose peaking out... It's in screen caps only thread.
    That's definitely Amy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2840635;
    here's what we have! Help me fill in the rest if we can.

15- Amy, Kelly, Chelsea. Carri, Robin, Erin S. Shayne, (Devon/Stacey) Holly, Ashlee, Erin H. , Marshana, Kristine, Amanda R., and Noelle.....Vegas and Runway

12- Holly, Kelly, Ashlee, Chelsea, Robin, Noelle, Marshana Shayne, Amanda R. Amy, and _______________ ____________. Rugby, Hollywood

9- Kelly, Ashlee, Chelsea, Robin, Noelle, Marshana, Amanda R., Shayne , and________________. Cooking,Tennis, Americana

6- Amanda, Shayne, Chelsea,and ____________, _____________, ______________________. Idaho

4- Amanda, Chelsea, Shayne, and __________________.Hometown Dates

3- Amanda, Chelsea, and Shayne . F3 Fantast- Barbados

2- Amanda, Chelsea. F2 United Kindom, Last Chance

1- F1 FRC
    Noelle was on Idaho date so we can add her to F6.

Right February, but there are no screen caps to account for Denise making past the first night.
    It's quite possible that she was kept in a hotel room until the wrapping of filming so that people (her family and friends) can't figure out when she left the show. I think that Solisa from last season said something along those lines on the Bobby bones show.
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

I read that Chelsea's last name is Wanstrath, and she work(s) for GlaxoSmithKline. There's a Spoke entry for her (listing GlaxoWellcome). But nothing else. Tons of probable relatives in Cinncinnati and Durango areas, but nothing tied to her. Indeed, the dearth of data smelled a bit like a conscious purge of internet identity. Hmm.

Maybe that co-worker who said she extended a leave to visit London can confirm.

P.S. Kind of cute that Glaxo is major UK pharma!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15- Amy, Kelly, Chelsea. Carri, Robin, Erin S. Shayne, (Devon/Stacey) Holly, Ashlee, Erin H. , Marshana, Kristine, Amanda R., and Noelle.....Vegas and Runway

12- Holly, Kelly, Ashlee, Chelsea, Robin, Noelle, Marshana Shayne, Amanda R. Amy, and _______________ ____________. Rugby, Hollywood

9- Kelly, Ashlee, Chelsea, Robin, Noelle, Marshana, Amanda R., Shayne , and____Holly Cooking,Tennis, Americana

6- Amanda, Shayne, Chelsea,and ____________, _____________, ______________________. Idaho

4- Amanda, Chelsea, Shayne, and __________________.Hometown Dates

1- F1 FRC
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2840725;
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9- Kelly, Ashlee, Chelsea, Robin, Noelle, Marshana, Amanda R., Shayne , and____Holly Cooking,Tennis, Americana

6- Amanda, Shayne, Chelsea,and [B]Kelly, Marshana, Bobbin possibly Noelle to IDAHO!!!

4- Amanda, Chelsea, Shayne, and ______My guess is Either Noelle or Kelly. Hometown Dates

1- F1 FRC
    My responses are bolded

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2840730;
    My responses are bolded
    You've been doing great today....so it's Devon or Stacey in 15
    One missing in 12

Think we got 9!

Robin or Noelle in 6 with Kelly and Marshana.

Noelle/Kelly for the 4th Hometown

Still looking for proof but looks good so far!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Agreed -- there's nothing of her. Had she arranged for a certain amount of leave to accommodate the filming of the show, she also might have taken any extra -- which in this case would be most of it -- as vacation or to visit family or for some other personal activity.

I'm not aware that Fleiss sequesters the girls below the final 4, although that is standard practice for many reality shows. But it does leave open the possibility that people they know will be able to guess how far they did or didn't go.