Page 1 of 352 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 3518

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

  1. #1
    FORT Newbie marilynsmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Michigan USA
    Posts
    4

    Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Hello everyone I am new to posting on the board but not from reading it. Thanks to everyone for their insight into this season of the Bachelor. I am a lil disappointed that I didn't get to check out the Firedrake movie trailer. I was hoping to see that. I just hope they got it right this time.....

    By the way Parisdreamz wow you have some guts trying to find things out and hallp radiohead and all the others thanks for the inside info and cant wait to see more.

  2. #2
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by marilynsmommy;2784208;
    Hello everyone I am new to posting on the board but not from reading it. Thanks to everyone for their insight into this season of the Bachelor. I am a lil disappointed that I didn't get to check out the Firedrake movie trailer. I was hoping to see that. I just hope they got it right this time.....

    By the way Parisdreamz wow you have some guts trying to find things out and hallp radiohead and all the others thanks for the inside info and cant wait to see more.
    Hi Marilynsmommy, It's great to have you on board and posting with us this season! Please continue to do so, because it is really fun here! As a matter of fact, you may find the sluething the best part of the show by the way this season is looking so far!

    I have been thinking, and cape may be onto something with her post earlier. I say, we should just all have fun with this season, and not really expect "love" to come out of it but be very surprised in the end if it unexpectantly happens!

  3. #3
    Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,756

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    Bravo Cape! Excellent analysis and I agree.

  4. #4
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2783838;
    That's just insane! I want to make sure I've got this right--

    They isolate the two girls during the Meet & Greet b/c they knew of the trailer yet at some point later everyone else becomes aware of the trailer as well. The remaining girls then decide to keep their mouths closed because they want to stay.

    Were the girls able to keep TPTB in the dark that they knew??? Which means TPTB only found out the girls knew today on our site-LOL!!

    OR did TPTB decide it wasn't as important as they originally thought and the two girls who were sent home, in essence, were only sacrificial lambs in a meaningless plan to keep the trailer 'under wraps'???
    cantstopwatchin, I only know what I was told. I believe that someone posted that if they did not want to go home then they did not mention the tape of Matt.

    As I have been saying all along, I knew that Fleiss would guarantee a "happy ending" for this show although I would not be sure it was a "real" one. After being on the Fort and watching the show for so long, one sometimes gets a sense of it all. We'll see.

    Quite a day yesterday of sleuthing and new posters coming on the site. Thank you and welcome to all the new posters!

    Cupcakes ~ thank you for finding all the sites and photos! You did a terrific job! Hayleysmommy ~ you have been so impressive with your findings too! ParisDreamz ~ love how you are our IRL sleuther!! Everyone is doing a terrific job with the discussion and sleuthing!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Welcome to the Fort, Barcode! I hope that you continue to post with us this season.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 02-06-2008 at 10:57 AM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  5. #5
    ABC Cheats Viewers! Zinnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,142

    Re: Bachelor 12....ready to start?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin
    Anyone know if a Bachelor can contact girls who didn't make it past a certain point??? Maybe he and the two girls who were 'removed' can hook up after his contract and 'faux relationship' peeter out.
    You're thinking of For Love Or Money. That was a NBC summer dating show in which the departed contestants were contractually prohibited from ever dating the principal again. The Bachelor has never had that clause in the contract.

    In fact a number of bachelors have remained in touch with bachelorettes (for a while, or on occasion, after the show), such as Lorenzo and Sadie.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

  6. #6
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Well here we gooooooo again...weeks spent on the puter buried at the FORT trying to find out all the info...lol...what a life...hee hee
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  7. #7
    FoRT-i-fied hotlanta babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    now living in Hell-A
    Posts
    1,049

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Well, lookie what I found on the imdb website ...
    A possible clue to whether Shayne Lamas was purposely cast.

    I looked up the short-lived 2003 ABC reality TV show "Are You Hot?".
    (It was advertised as "looking for America's sexiest people", when actually, it was a catwalk of guys and girls parading around in their bathing suits with celebrity judges rating the contestants.) Lasted a whole 5 episodes.

    Lorenzo Lamas was one of the 3 judges.
    And, guess who was the Executive Producer ....?
    Michael Fleiss.

    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

  8. #8
    I Love Lilacs! aanjheni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    swinging in my hammock
    Posts
    939

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    I don't know if this is posted yet, but it looks like Shayne Lamas has a friend, Amber, and their MySpace page is still active

    MySpace.com - Shayne * Amber - 100 - Female - BEVERLY HILLS, California - www.myspace.com/ambershayne
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

  9. #9
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Excellent sleuthing hotlanta babe and aanjheni!!

    So that is where Fleiss met Shayne. It looks like Amber and Shayne share the Myspace page. Smart move!

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2784703;
    Well here we gooooooo again...weeks spent on the puter buried at the FORT trying to find out all the info...lol...what a life...hee hee
    It appears so, Butterfly.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 02-06-2008 at 04:49 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  10. #10
    FORT Fanatic bogey123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    449

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2784712;
    Well, lookie what I found on the imdb website ...
    A possible clue to whether Shayne Lamas was purposely cast.

    I looked up the short-lived 2003 ABC reality TV show "Are You Hot?".
    (It was advertised as "looking for America's sexiest people", when actually, it was a catwalk of guys and girls parading around in their bathing suits with celebrity judges rating the contestants.) Lasted a whole 5 episodes.

    Lorenzo Lamas was one of the 3 judges.
    And, guess who was the Executive Producer ....?
    Michael Fleiss.

    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    WOW Great find hotlanta babe!, So Fleiss & Lamas go way back! "friends do favors for friends"!!! Thanks for the info

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.