Page 9 of 352 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

FORT Newbie

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Can't give too much away too soon. Back same time tomorrow night - its 2320 here!!! Work tomorrow

Good golly...I thought I had sworn off this show!

I had just visited the website on ABC and Brad Womack Schmomack was still on there. Just left a bad taste in my mouth. Ya know???

And poof...I saw the info on FORT about Deanna as Bachelorette...which was intriguing. Watched the Ellen videos of it on youtube...

and BAM...today find out that a pomme (pronounced pom-ee) is gonna be the next bach! OMG...now I will have to watch!

I am a HUGE anglophile. Married one! And yes....the accent can just about strip the clothes right off ya.

I loved the comment by the girl M Y mcintyre that had dated him. OMG>>>>>she should be a wealth of info. And wow...if he is that cocky.....sounds like a Brad and Andy mix. Oh dear

Just gonna have to change my own AKTAR...after Brad..it is just too embarrassing to advertise being from the same STATE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by M Y MCINTYRE;2785048;
    He was a nice guy - always a bit too sharp for me. Very tall and lots and lots of tension and mind games.

Caring attentive and good fun - all my friends fancied him too much. They made out I was the lucky one. The song - when you're in love with a beautiful woman - Dr Hook - roll reversal - He was too good looking and knew it!!

Your fit but my god don't you just know it!!
    Well that fits with what I am hearing from a friend of mine in CA..in the email he sent me he said we were all gonna wanna barf..cause this new guy was another Blob!
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2785091;
    Well that fits with what I am hearing from a friend of mine in CA..in the email he sent me he said we were all gonna wanna barf..cause this new guy was another Blob!

OMG...another BLOB...lmao ..that is too funny!!!! But at least he is better looking. He does sound like a tool already and just a little too quickly too.

Well, I'm glad we have a new thread for this season!

However, Another BLOB?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M Y MCINTYRE;2785048;
    He was a nice guy - always a bit too sharp for me. Very tall and lots and lots of tension and mind games.

Caring attentive and good fun - all my friends fancied him too much. They made out I was the lucky one. The song - when you're in love with a beautiful woman - Dr Hook - roll reversal - He was too good looking and knew it!!

Your fit but my god don't you just know it!!
    M Y Mcintyre!!! Thanks for taking the time to read our posts and give us some info. Hope you'll stick around!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2785073;
    I had just visited the website on ABC and Brad Womack Schmomack was still on there. Just left a bad taste in my mouth. Ya know???
    I found a link to Matt Grant's abc page...Is this where they add the 25 bachelorette pics?

The Bachelor - Home - ABC.com

EDIT:There are more pics of matt in the screencap thread as well.
    Last edited by cupcakes; 02-06-2008 at 07:54 PM.

Thanks Cupcakes! It looks like they finally updated the Bachelor page on the ABC website. However, They won't add the bachelorettes until about a week or 2 before the show premieres.

For the purposes of *ahem* sleuthing, I have made this outline of Matt's distinguishing features. We may need them when it comes to examining screencaps.

1) His left eyebrow has a distinct point to it whereas the right is a bit more softer of a peak.
    2) His widow's peak starts just to the right of his nose line rather straight above it
    3) His left ear seems a bit longer than the other one
    4) I see very little hair on his fingers - they appear to be smooth, soft, and I do not see any pronounced veins (a la vein analysis from last year)
    5) His right top incisor appears to be much smaller than the left

I cannot find a mole, scar, or anything else to help us with screen cap analysis
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Looks like Fleiss finally found himself the ideal Bachelor: Brad mixed with Andy with a healthy dose of Blob thrown in. Ewww! I really hope he's better than the latest descriptions because this combination sounds deeply repulsive.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV