Page 55 of 352 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Hey there MsFroggy, that worked out just fine for Vadim on Outback Jack. Of course, he is really sweet and a cutie pie...... He used to cry at all the "rose" ceremonies. Awww.
    Maybe Fleiss already promised Matt some sort of job as payment for being the Bachelor? Hope Matt got it in writing.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2818253;
    Why bother? The lucky winner will apparently have to offer Matt a place to stay and find him a job too. That's too much work. As is always the case on The Bachelor, you actually win if you lose.
    Favorite post of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2818263;
    Hey there MsFroggy, that worked out just fine for Vadim on Outback Jack. Of course, he is really sweet and a cutie pie...... He used to cry at all the "rose" ceremonies. Awww.
    Maybe Fleiss already promised Matt some sort of job as payment for being the Bachelor? Hope Matt got it in writing.

The only promise Fleiss has made to Matt is "I OWN you." after he signed his signature. Now...Matt is saying...
    Need a hug today. Here's one from me. (Squeeze...Squeeze)

Hello all! Like many, I've been lurking for years, always finding your sleuthing much more exciting than the show, but have always arrived too late on the scene to participate. This year I was fed up with Big Brother and decided to come over here for a head start...little did I know you guys had already racked up thousands of posts! Well I'm caught up now and ready to play. I don't know anyone on the show, don't live in LA or London, can't give financial records of any of the participants, and my crystal ball is broken...but I'm still glad to be here!

(Like Butterfly, though, I'm a GA girl, so look me up when Deanna's filming!)

and twothumbs to the Bachelor forum! Super and intelligent people here! I'm not one of the them, though.
    Need a hug today. Here's one from me. (Squeeze...Squeeze)

A warm welcome twothumbs! We are glad your here~ jump in anytime with thoughts and comments.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twothumbs;2818357;
    Hello all! Like many, I've been lurking for years, always finding your sleuthing much more exciting than the show, but have always arrived too late on the scene to participate. This year I was fed up with Big Brother and decided to come over here for a head start...little did I know you guys had already racked up thousands of posts! Well I'm caught up now and ready to play. I don't know anyone on the show, don't live in LA or London, can't give financial records of any of the participants, and my crystal ball is broken...but I'm still glad to be here!

(Like Butterfly, though, I'm a GA girl, so look me up when Deanna's filming!)
    Welcome, twothumbs! Thank you for coming out to play. Since my crystal ball is also on the fritz, I have to make do with my imagination. And it does stray from reality (or its imitation) more often than not. I hope you're geared up for storylines and personalities and wondering what the heck the production team is thinking.

Regardless of MsFroggy attempting to pull the anchor rope on my helium ride, I still think we should throw all our vibes to the UK today and focus on a rose presentation from a Bachelor, who doesn't have Hugh Grant's pinchable cheeks, to a worthy lady of the realm. Hear! Hear!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Welcome to the board, twothumbs! I am certainly impressed that you are caught up on all the posts. There are a few.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hear! Hear! on the rose presentation Arielflies!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

welcome TWO THUMBS! This is a great place.

You know, both Charlie and Ryan showed up with rings... so it will be okay if the girl does the proposing this time... I think. I think it would be the "most shocking rose ceremony ever" if that happened. So if that's the tag line we get... we may know what is up!

Hey, just wanted to post that it appears that tptb hired a London crew and did not take all of their LA crew overseas. I checked the myspace page of one of the production staff and he has listed 2 new jobs he has acquired. One for Feb as an extra on a film, and a job for Feb- March as a production asst for Fox television. Considering we are in the las day of February, I would assume that he, atleast did not go to London if he was an extra on a movie in Feb.

welcome two thumbs!!
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin