Page 352 of 352 FirstFirst ... 252302342343344345346347348349350351352
Results 3,511 to 3,518 of 3518

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

As the ferris wheel turned, I heard Amanda utter the infamous voice over about falling for matt, and hoping he was falling for her.

Wasn't that a VO said much later?

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

Quote Originally Posted by peachgal;2902761;
    Okay, so far this season, I've been watching, and reading this forum. I am not really a good sleuther, but love to see all the info here, and read it to help me draw my own conclusions. I haven't posted, because I was really not into it this season as much...although I guess I am an Amanda fan.
    I do feel though, that we are seeing Shayne's ability to "play to the camera". I live in a family of actors-not famous-but actors. I often see them "playing their part" even in real life. Some of my sons' actress friends can be quite the emotional drama queens.
    I see Shayne playing a part. I do believe she feels sincere...but it is in her nature- the snuggling up, the kisses...remind me of other soap opera performances.
    Anyway, jmo. I still think there is a possibility for Amanda or Chelsea. And, for those of us who want a love story, I hope I'm right.
    I agree - I see her playing a part and depending on who she is with influences it greatly. The line of wanting to get rid of the other seven girls is being played opposite Matt. It is what she thinks he wants to hear (or directional clues from Fleiss). But when she is with the girls, she is the exact opposite - not competing, but making sure the other girls get their fair share of time w/ Matt.

This is the paradox of Shayne - she says to Matt "I want you" but when she's with everyone else, she is supportive of their chances. I don't think she will be F1. She's a catalyst - for the girls and for the show.

Edit to add: I really like Shayne and I could believe that kiss w/ Matt at the RC - and if it's real, then that's okay w/ me.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2902622;
    I can see where you are starting to question that information but I have been saying for a while even though I know many disagree and it appears that the screen caps say otherwise that we will have a Amanda/Chelsa as the final 2 I really believe Shayne will be let go at F3..could I be wrong..YES...lol...wouldn't be the first time...but I just really believe that there have also been way too many screen caps where Matt shows, aggravation, frustration, and exasparation with Shayne that we don't see during the show and we have also seen some of this with his interactions with her..YES..I think he has a protective quality about him when it comes to Shayne but I dont' think its a real LOVE...do I think he is in LUST with her..YES..and I think when it comes to the F3....he will evaulate and decide he wants more than that LUST..these are just MY thoughts and opinions and we will have to wait to see how it plays out
    Your thoughts are exactly my thoughts after watching the show a 2nd time last night. I find it interesting how all of a sudden after his date with Amanda , he gets this seriousness about him and starts to call the girls out. I think they all knew it , because you can see how nervouse they are when he pulled them aside. I also noticed after his date with Amanda , how he kissed the other girls, ( even Shayne), only closed mouth pecks, nothing major. If youmute the TV while he is kissing Shayne at the end, you can see , that it wasen't as romantic as some might think. The music was romantic not the kiss. I also think Lynn 7 is right on , with her observation of Matt demeanor and expressions while with Amanda. He is more himself. I'm not saying there won't be anymore intense kisses in future episodes with him and the F2 girls, because he has to make it believable to confuse us, but I def noticed a difference in him after his date with Amanda. I still think Amanda is F1, Shayne F3 and Chelsea F2.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2902622;
    I can see where you are starting to question that information but I have been saying for a while even though I know many disagree and it appears that the screen caps say otherwise that we will have a Amanda/Chelsa as the final 2 I really believe Shayne will be let go at F3..could I be wrong..YES...lol...wouldn't be the first time...but I just really believe that there have also been way too many screen caps where Matt shows, aggravation, frustration, and exasparation with Shayne that we don't see during the show and we have also seen some of this with his interactions with her..YES..I think he has a protective quality about him when it comes to Shayne but I dont' think its a real LOVE...do I think he is in LUST with her..YES..and I think when it comes to the F3....he will evaulate and decide he wants more than that LUST..these are just MY thoughts and opinions and we will have to wait to see how it plays out
    I think this is a very good possiblity too. I guess we'll be wrong together. Whatever happens, I don't think Shayne is the Final girl.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2902709;
    I have to agree, I think Princess Bride just became a theme that production chose because Matt is British. But I thought I'd post something for the fading Amanda F1 fans..

"In a Renaissance-era fairy-tale world, a beautiful woman named Buttercup (Robin Wright) lives on a farm in the fictional country of Florin."

I was also thinking perhaps it is Amanda who is horseback riding.. a farm in Florida? LOL!! Okay, I may be reaching there. But.. Florin... Florida.
    Yeah, and, Buttercup....Hiccup?

I thought Amanda and Matt's date was cute last night....it provides a jumping off point for their relationship. Although, as much as I hate to say it, if not much is shown of Amanda next week, I'm afraid she'll be F3...but I'm hoping more of her and Matt's interactions are shown next week. I liked the interaction b/w Matt, Amanda, and Chelsea was shown at the end of the show. It shows that they do have cute moments together...Did anyone else think the music Amanda got during the kiss at the diner was the special F1 guitar music, or am I just hearing things?

I do notice that Matt and Amanda are always sitting next to one another before the RC's. Shayne is always on the other side of the room...little things I notice that might make the difference.

I still have a hard time beliving Shayne is the F1 with the edit she's getting. The F1 has never been in the spotlight so much and has never had a negative edit like she is getting. Maybe it's just me though...
    Forever a Word Nerd

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

"Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus