Page 3 of 352 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2784761;
    I agree with many of the long time posters... I think this will be the season where we well not really be able to watch facial expression and non-verbals because it's completely scripted with the F1 having been chosen before filming even started. We really need to watch the "story" that will unfold.. because Fleiss always tells a story (often mired in muck). I think knowing one of the F4 before the show starts is going to be helpful...

I completely agree with Blondie that this season there will be a "couple" out of the show and even if Fleiss has to pay them to stay together, they will stick it out for a publicity blitz after the show finishes. Matt will move to California to be with his chosen one and we will see plenty of photos of them together in the months after the show.

**Now we just need to see if our figuring this out influences Fleiss' editing of the show at all.... Since we know we're "watched"...

I really hope we get another inside scoop of photos from dates show up here. That would be fantastic.

On another note... Nathmac, can you please give us any information (not names of course) of past girl friends i.e. height, hair color, personality, career. Also, do you know how long his most recent relationship lasted?
    Yea but we already know that TPTB read this board and if we are CORRECT...which we usually are and they are not finished..it would be just like Fleiss to change it up now and cut her since we are on to him..
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2784764;
    Sounds like we already know the "story" and for the most part don't even need to watch!
    I agree, Kasha. This season is definitely going to be a different one. So much has been told..etc. No suspense to it.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

With Visa deadlines looming over their young love, maybe they will get married so he can stay in America! But then again ... Shayne doesn't look quite ready for motherhood yet, and I know how dearly Matt wants to get busy starting his family.

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2784712;
    Well, lookie what I found on the imdb website ...
    A possible clue to whether Shayne Lamas was purposely cast.

I looked up the short-lived 2003 ABC reality TV show "Are You Hot?".
    (It was advertised as "looking for America's sexiest people", when actually, it was a catwalk of guys and girls parading around in their bathing suits with celebrity judges rating the contestants.) Lasted a whole 5 episodes.

Lorenzo Lamas was one of the 3 judges.
    And, guess who was the Executive Producer ....?
    Michael Fleiss.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    hotlanta, again great find, just a question...if Lorenzo (shayne's dad) was a judge and she was on the catwalk...wouldn't that be an unfair advantage too? Or maybe she just went to the filmings to watch/support her father judging. Any thoughts anyone????

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Or so Matt says he's ready to start a family. Knowing that an actress is making it to F4 tells me Matt isn't in it for love... Just not very likely. Actually, might have been in it for love, but with Fleiss at the controls, it quickly became something else.

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2784740;
    grrr - the laser point issue with Lorenzo! dang, I should have remembered that!

Great job hotlanta babe
    OMG!! I forgot about that show.. he was a total jerk!! It figures, tho..LOL!
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by bogey123;2784773;
    hotlanta, again great find, just a question...if Lorenzo (shayne's dad) was a judge and she was on the catwalk...wouldn't that be an unfair advantage too? Or maybe she just went to the filmings to watch/support her father judging. Any thoughts anyone????

I don't think Shayne was on the show.
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2784776;
    I don't think Shayne was on the show.
    How long ago was that show on.. she would have been pretty young, I don't think she was on the show.. just dear old daddy
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2784768;
    Yea but we already know that TPTB read this board and if we are CORRECT...which we usually are and they are not finished..it would be just like Fleiss to change it up now and cut her since we are on to him..
    Interesting thought, Butterfly.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2784771;
    With Visa deadlines looming over their young love, maybe they will get married so he can stay in America! But then again ... Shayne doesn't look quite ready for motherhood yet, and I know how dearly Matt wants to get busy starting his family.
    Jlccaz, got this from the UCICS website (old INS) about Visa's

"Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. The visitor visa is a nonimmigrant visa for persons desiring to enter the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or for pleasure or medical treatment (B-2). Persons planning to travel to the U.S. for a different purpose, such as students, temporary workers, crewmen, journalists, etc, must apply for a different visa in the appropriate category. Travelers from certain eligible countries may also be able to visit the U.S. without a visa, through the Visa Waiver Program. Read more about how to participate in the Visa Waiver Program on the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) website. More helpful information on the Visa Waiver program is found on the State Department Visa Services website."

Pre 9-11 British subjects used to be part of the Visa Waiver Program. Have to research more to see if this still applies. According to the State Department website, the UK currently participates in the Visa Waiver Program.

If Matt went this route (if); he would only be eligible to visit without a Visa for 90-days.
    Last edited by gurlbrit; 02-06-2008 at 04:06 PM.