Page 2 of 352 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by bogey123;2784730;
    WOW Great find hotlanta babe!, So Fleiss & Lamas go way back! "friends do favors for friends"!!! Thanks for the info
    This gets sneakier by the minute. Oh what a tangled web we weave ..... :nono

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2784732;
    This gets sneakier by the minute. Oh what a tangled web we weave ..... :nono
    and here I was giving Fleiss to much credit...he is usually sneakier and a lot more secretative than this...but I am now wondering...I think .."haven't looked back at the taping schedule" they are probably down to 6 or 4 now...IF this Shayne is one of the girls left and Fleiss or his minions see we have found this out and we all think she is "planted" there..I wonder now if he will make them cut her...just a thought...I wouldnt' put it past Fleiss
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2784712;
    Well, lookie what I found on the imdb website ...
    A possible clue to whether Shayne Lamas was purposely cast.

I looked up the short-lived 2003 ABC reality TV show "Are You Hot?".
    (It was advertised as "looking for America's sexiest people", when actually, it was a catwalk of guys and girls parading around in their bathing suits with celebrity judges rating the contestants.) Lasted a whole 5 episodes.

Lorenzo Lamas was one of the 3 judges.
    And, guess who was the Executive Producer ....?
    Michael Fleiss.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    grrr - the laser point issue with Lorenzo! dang, I should have remembered that!

Great job hotlanta babe
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Not only are FoRTers great sluethers (with good memories), but it helps that Fleiss leaves a paper trail.

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2784741;
    Not only are FoRTers great sluethers (with good memories), but it helps that Fleiss leaves a paper trail.
    Sometimes it seems like there's a David and Goliath thing going on between FORT and Fleiss. He's big and has lots of advantages, while the FORT sleuthers are ... too smart for him.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quite the find on the Shayne/Amber Myspace. And quite the webpages that are being pimped there...Joe Francis no less. Isn't he in prison. Anyway I hope Shayne is a really good actress...if not it is going to be very difficult to believe that this young girl is seriously looking for love and marriage. I'm not buying it. Thanks
    Karey

FORT Regular

So are we thinking (thanks to the great sleuthing on FORT) that Fleiss already has F1 chosen and that this season is scripted? Of course with only Shayne, Matt Grant and TPTB in on it? They are contracted to have a storybook romance on the show and then they "date" for a year or so after the FRC. Viewers get their happy ending and Fleiss and The Bachelor are back in the good graces of the general viewing public.

grrrrrrr

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I agree with many of the long time posters... I think this will be the season where we well not really be able to watch facial expression and non-verbals because it's completely scripted with the F1 having been chosen before filming even started. We really need to watch the "story" that will unfold.. because Fleiss always tells a story (often mired in muck). I think knowing one of the F4 before the show starts is going to be helpful...

I completely agree with Blondie that this season there will be a "couple" out of the show and even if Fleiss has to pay them to stay together, they will stick it out for a publicity blitz after the show finishes. Matt will move to California to be with his chosen one and we will see plenty of photos of them together in the months after the show.

**Now we just need to see if our figuring this out influences Fleiss' editing of the show at all.... Since we know we're "watched"...

I really hope we get another inside scoop of photos from dates show up here. That would be fantastic.

On another note... Nathmac, can you please give us any information (not names of course) of past girl friends i.e. height, hair color, personality, career. Also, do you know how long his most recent relationship lasted?

Sounds like we already know the "story" and for the most part don't even need to watch!

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

True Kasha... the question is, will it be revealed that Shayne is an actress or will her identity as an actress be withheld? Will Matt meet Lorenzo Lamas or will he meet her mom instead.... All depends on if home date is in CA or AZ...

I wonder if F2 will know she's a sacrificial lamb or if she's kept in the dark. (I.e. Matt from Mer's season).