Page 13 of 352 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2785575;
    That could be.. I guess we will she how great an actress she is if she is the F2 girl..lol. I just wonder why he would want someone so young for the Bachelorette. She is 22 now.. is she really ready to settle down? Or is she trying to get more exposure? If this is the case, then this show should be on MTV.. That's where you find all the crazy early 20s people on reality shows. I don't mean to put down 20 somethings. I know there are a lot of 20 somethings that are very mature, but on a reality show.. I see a trainwreck in progress. LOL! I just can't stand the Real World, the show "Next" is just annoying.. I don't know.. I just don't see it happenng with her being so young. Unless that's what Fleiss wants, but does ABC?
    hayleysmommy, I agree about the age issue and with kwtaylors thoughts as well. My guess is exposure at this point, from what has been uncovered. If she is a contestant for Bach 12, I'm sure all us Forters will have our eyes & ears glued on everything she does! LOL! We may fiind either that she's a sweet, lovable gal, or the worst scenario-drama queen/playbunny! We could all be wrong about the set-up and she may be let go on the first night! Who knows. And you should get some sleep hayleysmommy! We need your sleuthing in the A.M.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2785570;
    I think Fleiss maybe setting it up for Shayne to be the F2 girl--my guess is he will show us a heartbroken shayne and then he can cast her as the next bachelorette after DeAnna. I think the goal is to have another bachelorette girl--i think he's thinking ahead on this one--
    Hi there
    I think she will definitely be F1 as per Cape's scenario, or this could be the case too...I think it is a given she is in the F2...unless of course Fleiss realizes we are on to him, and he switches things up. But this young woman, has a party girl look to her, and does not look like she would be someone looking for love, or marriage at all to me...and she is very young. Who knows how Fleiss's warped mind works.
    Karey

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by M Y MCINTYRE;2785048;
    He was a nice guy - always a bit too sharp for me. Very tall and lots and lots of tension and mind games.

Caring attentive and good fun - all my friends fancied him too much. They made out I was the lucky one. The song - when you're in love with a beautiful woman - Dr Hook - roll reversal - He was too good looking and knew it!!

Your fit but my god don't you just know it!!
    Oh, great! "Shallow," "and lots and lots of tension and mind games"...sounds like a reason to change channels.

M Y MCINTYRE, welcome. I think you are indeed the lucky one now...you're no longer with him!

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2784714;
    I don't know if this is posted yet, but it looks like Shayne Lamas has a friend, Amber, and their MySpace page is still active

MySpace.com - Shayne * Amber - 100 - Female - BEVERLY HILLS, California - www.myspace.com/ambershayne
    Great Find!!

Did you notice that the page was last accessed today and said "Shayne*Amber are apart and sad"?

I take that to mean she is still away filming The Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by M Y MCINTYRE;2785021;
    Good Heavens - I used to date this Matt Grant in 2006

Attachment 23276
    to FORT!

I look forward to hearing your impressions of Matt.

ETA: Thanks for sharing the pic.......I can see he likes pints and pretty girls.
    Last edited by Kresge; 02-07-2008 at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2785575;
    That could be.. I guess we will she how great an actress she is if she is the F2 girl..lol. I just wonder why he would want someone so young for the Bachelorette. She is 22 now.. is she really ready to settle down? Or is she trying to get more exposure? If this is the case, then this show should be on MTV.. That's where you find all the crazy early 20s people on reality shows. I don't mean to put down 20 somethings. I know there are a lot of 20 somethings that are very mature, but on a reality show.. I see a trainwreck in progress. LOL! I just can't stand the Real World, the show "Next" is just annoying.. I don't know.. I just don't see it happenng with her being so young. Unless that's what Fleiss wants, but does ABC?

I think that may be the big question, what does ABC want. I can't help but feel that ABC is questioning Fleiss's methods of producing. With ABC taking into account the viewers response to previous shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2785709;
    Great Find!!

Did you notice that the page was last accessed today and said "Shayne*Amber are apart and sad"?

I take that to mean she is still away filming The Bachelor.
    I just looked at this myspace page--it's really an odd page--wonder what is up with the 2 of them?? Seems strange that they have a myspace page together, usually i only see that if the 2 people are a couple---who knows maybe they are a couple. At least Amber's has been in some movies that I have actually seen or heard of. Her resume looks much better than Shaynes.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2785759;
    I think that may be the big question, what does ABC want. I can't help but feel that ABC is questioning Fleiss's methods of producing. With ABC taking into account the viewers response to previous shows.
    Although I do think the viewers opinion matters to ABC..the bottom line is making money and as long as Fleiss does that, I think they pretty much give him a free hand
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Regarding the myspace page, why do you suppose Fleiss didn't insist that it be shut down? Or the very least remove pics of Shayne? Does he know about the page? I just find it odd that it is up and public. I agree it's odd that 2 girls share one page.. This is just another thing that makes me wonder what's up with this season and how Shayne is involved. Some of those pictures are interesting, to say the least. Free Joe Francis..LOL! hmmm.. I would not peg young Shayne as a young woman who is looking for a husband. I hate judging someone by pictures, but it appears she is very much into image and partying. What's the old saying? One picture is worth 1,000 words..

I hope she ends up being someone I don't hate right off the bat. I am giving her the benefit of the doubt..LOL. For all we know, those pics on her myspace are just that.. silly pics with friends.. and modeling shots, and she is a totall sweetheart. I am really anxious to see who the other 24 bachelorettes are. I won't be too surprised if there are other models/actresses in this season.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

It appears that she had (has?) her own Myspace page, but got around shutting down another by sharing it with her friend. Then again, I thought that someone found her personal Myspace page still activated. I will have to look through the old posts.

Here it is: Gurlbrit found this ~ last activated 4/15/2007 MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/152903259 Might be an old Myspace page for her.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 02-07-2008 at 10:25 AM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas