Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

FORT Fogey

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #1 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2834950;
    <3DEEPLOVE<3 It could be that. I lightened the pic and it does say "Durango" although that could be a generic cowboy term used often in this type of setting. But I think you are on the right track, and if that's the case, this could be the go-away group date (i.e 8 girls?) That would answer the snow scene, and possibly brunette on the horse.

The coats are different in the horse riding date (black leather) and the cowboy group date (rusty brown coloured jacket). Plus, you can see his five o'clock shadow, even though it is from a distance, in the horse riding date. Also, a portion of the head of the horse is shown in the shot with him wearing the black leather jacket and five o'clock shadow and it seems to match the horse he is riding on the horse riding date.
    Last edited by Lynn7; 03-11-2008 at 04:44 PM.

Okay I might have a match! here is a googled picture of the old western photes in durango, colorado: (notice the picture right under the words durango and the bottles around it)

[IMG][/IMG]

And here is that picture from the bachelor:

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2834981;
    LOL how do you know if he has a five oclock shadow in the first two, uh looks like he is a little busy in the first two shots
    Yeah, I know, lame proof It's more of a point to remember if we ever get to see his face in the kissing cowboy shots. Also, I've tied the five o'clock shadow and the horse head to the horse riding date so, if we get more shots of his face, from the cowboy kissing date, then we'll know that the horse riding date is either the same date or a 1 on 1 date.

Heres some other bachelor photos to compair to the one I posted from durango colorado:

I mean maybe its just me but everything is matching up... even where the sign sits above that picture and the bottles and the wood work. The only differences im seeing is that they must have pulled the drapes over the lights on the walls for that non-bachelor picture.
    Last edited by <3deeplove<3; 03-11-2008 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by <3deeplove<3;2834987;
    Okay I might have a match! here is a googled picture of the old western photes in durango, colorado: (notice the picture right under the words durango and the bottles around it)

[IMG][/IMG]

And here is that picture from the bachelor:

Good find ...Now maybe its all the same horsebacking riding is one day..and the dress up for the pictures..Hence the brown coat...and the leather one ..?

I think the horseback riding might be in Montecito, CA....When I was living in CA I took my then boyfriend (now husband) on a surprise romantic getaway. Long story short we went horseback riding. I went to my pictures in an album and the trial looks very similar to those posted in the screencaps. I'm trying to jog my memory as to what the place was called. I'm looking for clues in my own pictures.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nocalgal;2834792;
    A couple thoughts on this photo - was there a date in Tucson? Or it could be anywhere outside of LA, near the mountains. Do we know there was snow on the ground (vs man-made snow when snowboarding) when they went to Idaho? Or it could have been in Las Vegas - there is an old western feel to some of old Las Vegas.
    There was TONS of snow in Idaho. This is the most snow in Idaho in 20 years. There was probably at least 100 inches on the slopes in Sun Valley when they were there. (I live in Idaho about 2 hours from Sun Valley)

I called them and got a website... not sure if I can post the website or not but im looking threw the pictures now

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Can one of the moderators set up a thread for "Dates" under spoilers? Then we can discuss what dates, where, etc there. That way we can focus on who each of the girls are in the "ladies" thread and keep this thread to general thoughts... what do you think?

so the website they gave me has a place to look at picture people took and there are lots of the ones done in the same room as the bachelors and the layout is exactly the same. I mean I guess other places could have this same layout but there exactly the same. Id copy the picture down and post it onto here but there copyrighted. If I am allowed to post the link to the website then I can show it that way.