Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Finale Speculation

Re: Finale Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2677600;
    Well if he said the ending is fantastic then he must have fallen in love even if there is not an engagement. I do see a connection with DeAnna but I doubt he is engaged. I keep reading quotes where he said he'd want to buy his own ring so I take him at his word. Well, I assume that they didnt get engaged at the FRC itself.
    I just listened to an interview with Brad at an Austin station on Friday and he said that he would definitely buy his own ring but he would also use the one the show had for props if need be.....if he proposed maybe he did use the one from the show and will give the chosen one the one he bought Tuesday night....well you know what I mean...at the ATFRC which was Friday night ...

FORT Fogey

Brad is not an emotional guy, his words. He has a very sane approach. He has known this woman for 6 weeks and only had a few dates really. Coming from a history of long relationships I bet he will want to propose properly when the timing is right. Getting engaged after a few dates is just not realistic.

Having said that, I think the finale will be very satisfying and we will see a love connection at the very beginning of, hopefully, a long road. The odds of it working are not great but the relationship could have a lengthy run.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2676464;
    1.He chooses neither
    2.Then asks to go on Age of Love, so he meet all us beautiful "Cougars" ... to heck with that 20 something club!!!
    (a girl (i.e. "woman") can dream can't she??? )
    YEAH!!! At least the show would have a Bachelor that is closer in age to both the "kittens" and the "cougars".

FORT Newbie

1. DeAnna
    2. Brad finds something out about Jenni (maybe that she loves the limelight way too much) which leads him to pick his soulmate the one he was going to choose all along - DeAnna... he has already asked her father's permission PLUS envited the Big Greek Family... for a Big Greek Celebration (since Brad said that he would not have a public marriage)

1. Jenni was his love at first site...opps he corrected himself and told her it was when he first talked to her!
    2. The shocking ending is Deanna telling Brad she is "sorry" but she knows he is not right for her before he has the chance to tell her she is not the final one!!! She just had to one up him!!!

In fact, I'm surprised some super sluther has not made out whose voice is saying "I'm sorry" to him in the commercial from this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;2678365;
    1. Jenni was his love at first site...opps he corrected himself and told her it was when he first talked to her!
    2. The shocking ending is Deanna telling Brad she is "sorry" but she knows he is not right for her before he has the chance to tell her she is not the final one!!! She just had to one up him!!!

In fact, I'm surprised some super sluther has not made out whose voice is saying "I'm sorry" to him in the commercial from this weekend.
    They have, it's definitely Jenni's voice. Most think it's a VO from her LCD, that she's saying "I'm sorry" because she's crying and feels slightly embarrassed for a moment.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by suza19;2677845;
    But Brad does say that Deanna is the WHOLE PACKAGE!!!! So what does that mean? Exactly what it says.....
    It means that she is perfect- just for someone else (not him).
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Regular

Ok, let me throw one more thing out there....suppose those rumors about Brad having a child are true, and perhaps that is the secret that comes out and one of the ladies doesn't want a ready made family.

Quote Originally Posted by gollum;2677915;
    1.Jenni
    2. Brad sees the side of Deanna that the girls saw in the house at his home
    town visit. He asks Deanna to leave. That makes his final choice of Jenni very easy.

I thought I saw a preview of him asking someone to leave but I do not recall seeing that in the show yet.
    He did say choosing F1 was easier than the choice of F3 to get rid of...
    I thought I saw that as well.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by outoflurkdom;2678610;
    Ok, let me throw one more thing out there....suppose those rumors about Brad having a child are true, and perhaps that is the secret that comes out and one of the ladies doesn't want a ready made family.
    Or he wants a stay at home wife, or doesn't want kids at all, or is opposed to an orthodox ceremony, or a zillion other things, but I agree that it could easily be that the gasp could be because the woman is shocked by something Brads family is revealing. I just mentioned that on another thread. Sooooo here we are all waiting together.... sheeshhhhh