Thread: Finale Speculation

mickaylal

Re: Finale Speculation

Did you guys see this?
    CareerBuilder Monk-e-Mail

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2676728;
    Neither lady.

He followed his heart, no real connection was made to either girl.
    If this is the case , I hope Hollywood producers sign him up quick., because he is one hell of an actor.

FORT Newbie

Oh. My. God.

Did anyone see the latest preview up on the ABC website? It made me cry. It gave me chills. If Jenni is not the one, then it is a cruel, cruel world. Given his reaction to her, if she's not the one, he would also have to be the world's biggest jerk to even react like that.

I know I've flip-flopped on who I think it will be, but wow...I'm having to say now:

1. Jenni
    2. They are married already, going to get married, or they are expecting. And her Phoenix dancer's profile, which reads: "Three goals I have for myself in the future are to marry the man of my dreams and start my family, be the best mommy in the whole wide world, and to be a well known model and actress." is going to become a reality.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenolife;2677888;
    Oh. My. God.

Did anyone see the latest preview up on the ABC website? It made me cry. It gave me chills. If Jenni is not the one, then it is a cruel, cruel world. Given his reaction to her, if she's not the one, he would also have to be the world's biggest jerk to even react like that.

I know I've flip-flopped on who I think it will be, but wow...I'm having to say now:

1. Jenni
    2. They are married already, going to get married, or they are expecting. And her Phoenix dancer's profile, which reads: "Three goals I have for myself in the future are to marry the man of my dreams and start my family, be the best mommy in the whole wide world, and to be a well known model and actress." is going to become a reality.

I know....see post #1 in this thread!!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SmittenAKFan;2677896;
    I know....see post #1 in this thread!!!!
    I hadn't seen her preview when I read your post, but wow - I just can't see any other option after seeing that. If I've been Fleissed, I'm going to be p*ssed! - and a happy result from this show again FINALLY? That will be enough of a shock for me and I'll be extremely happy.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenolife;2677904;
    I hadn't seen her preview when I read your post, but wow - I just can't see any other option after seeing that. If I've been Fleissed, I'm going to be p*ssed! - and a happy result from this show again FINALLY? That will be enough of a shock for me and I'll be extremely happy.
    That's the truth! This season, even with all of the edits (and yes, I may have been Fleissed ) has felt like we were privy to a real life love story. We got to watch it unfold.

Anyway back to thread format...I still am firmly swimming with the dolphins!

1) Jenni
    2) Brad follows his heart, it changes everything, because they are married already.

I really don't see what you are seeing. I see Brad very uncomfortable with the whole thing how Jenni expresses herself on the FD, Deanna tells him she loves him and he kisses her, Jenni tells him that she loves him and he hugs her which looks like a weird hug. Go figure we will soon find out.

FORT Newbie

1.Jenni
    2. Brad sees the side of Deanna that the girls saw in the house at his home
    town visit. He asks Deanna to leave. That makes his final choice of Jenni very easy.

I thought I saw a preview of him asking someone to leave but I do not recall seeing that in the show yet.

He did say choosing F1 was easier than the choice of F3 to get rid of...

Quote Originally Posted by Gezundheit;2677857;
    1) Jenni (Brad's first pick all along)
    2) Deanna realizes that although she cares a lot about Brad, she's not really in love with him, and tells him so at the FRC. No tears from either of them, and Brad can happily propose to Jenni with no feelings of guilt or sadness from having to reject Deanna.
    The hug between Deanna and Brad on their FD and the smile on her face doesn't look like someone who isn't interested.

Quote Originally Posted by gollum;2677915;
    1.Jenni
    2. Brad sees the side of Deanna that the girls saw in the house at his home
    town visit. He asks Deanna to leave. That makes his final choice of Jenni very easy.

I thought I saw a preview of him asking someone to leave but I do not recall seeing that in the show yet.

He did say choosing F1 was easier than the choice of F3 to get rid of...
    If you recall it was Deanna who was comforting Jenni when the girls were having a go at her about her portfilio. That doesn't seem like a horrible person. Brad also said in Deannas home town visit that he saw a side of her when looking through her mom's pictures that made him fall for her even more.