Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Finale Speculation

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: Finale Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by runamoc;2677458;
    He is lying if he didn't pick someone, because in interviews he has said she would be supporting him doing the interviews. Not wanting to be doing then herself. What's that all about?
    And therein lies the rub. Was Brad encouraged to lie to perpetuate this Bachelor TV fantasy, or does he have a special gal????

We'll soon know the answer.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2677553;
    And therein lies the rub. Was Brad encouraged to lie to perpetuate this Bachelor TV fantasy, or does he have a special gal????

We'll soon know the answer.
    He may have picked a girl but with two months gone by and watching his chosen one closely (as he said) things may have changed. As Brad says "You never know, you never know".

Quote Originally Posted by runamoc;2677458;
    1. Jenni
    2. last minute decision: he proposes on the rooftop.

He is lying if he didn't pick someone, because in interviews he has said she would be supporting him doing the interviews. Not wanting to be doing then herself. What's that all about?
    He described her quite a few times and said he was VERY VERY happy with the ending, had the time of his life, it couldn't have gone better and that the ending is fantastic!

REALLY - breaking two girls hearts is his idea of a great finale and walking away having devastated these women without choosing one is the time of his life? I guess maybe if you were on the show for purely promotional reasons...

that just doesn't sound like Brad...so I can't believe he would just not choose either one...

Well if he said the ending is fantastic then he must have fallen in love even if there is not an engagement. I do see a connection with DeAnna but I doubt he is engaged. I keep reading quotes where he said he'd want to buy his own ring so I take him at his word. Well, I assume that they didnt get engaged at the FRC itself.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2677594;
    He described her quite a few times and said he was VERY VERY happy with the ending, had the time of his life, it couldn't have gone better and that the ending is fantastic!

REALLY - breaking two girls hearts is his idea of a great finale and walking away having devastated these women without choosing one is the time of his life? I guess maybe if you were on the show for purely promotional reasons...

that just doesn't sound like Brad...so I can't believe he would just not choose either one...
    I totally agree cape! That's why I don't believe those rumors about Brad not choosing anyone...He said we would enjoy the finale...what? By breaking both girls hearts?? No way I say!

He's chosen one and whether or not they are together at the ATFR show is still in question, but he definately picks one at the FRC.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

Not all that shocking:
    1. Deanna
    2. The shocking ending is that Jenni is not the one after all their very obvious chemistry. Maybe she pulls a Hillary or maybe the shocking part is that she resigns with grace and dignity.

Somewhat shocking and sweet:

1. Jenni
    2. Jenni talks to her old coach back in Dallas who says they would love to have her back and that she is quite certain she thinks Jenni would nail an audition this summer. Jenni plans to finish her season with the Suns and immediately move to Texas where she will commute between Austin and Dallas.

Fall-out-of-your-chair shocking:

1. Sheena (though he may pick someone else at the FRC)
    2. Maybe he picks one...and it doesn't work. Or maybe after talking with both girls, he discovers that Jenni isn't willing to give up her dancing (and she shouldn't have to - that's her dream) and Deanna just isn't "The One". He remembers how much his brother liked Sheena and they date during show airing. He flies out to visit her in California (under the guise of "interviews") to see her. Interviews have stated that Sheena is dating someone and very happy (Brad?)...and as a teaser, I remember them bringing Sheena up and Brad sitting right next to her during the WTA episode. He just realizes how EVERYONE loves Sheena....and realizes he didn't see it until after the fact.

But that's my guesses from the practical to the really far out there.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenolife;2677746;
    Not all that shocking:
    1. Deanna
    2. The shocking ending is that Jenni is not the one after all their very obvious chemistry. Maybe she pulls a Hillary or maybe the shocking part is that she resigns with grace and dignity.

Somewhat shocking and sweet:

1. Jenni
    2. Jenni talks to her old coach back in Dallas who says they would love to have her back and that she is quite certain she thinks Jenni would nail an audition this summer. Jenni plans to finish her season with the Suns and immediately move to Texas where she will commute between Austin and Dallas.

Fall-out-of-your-chair shocking:

1. Sheena (though he may pick someone else at the FRC)
    2. Maybe he picks one...and it doesn't work. Or maybe after talking with both girls, he discovers that Jenni isn't willing to give up her dancing (and she shouldn't have to - that's her dream) and Deanna just isn't "The One". He remembers how much his brother liked Sheena and they date during show airing. He flies out to visit her in California (under the guise of "interviews") to see her. Interviews have stated that Sheena is dating someone and very happy (Brad?)...and as a teaser, I remember them bringing Sheena up and Brad sitting right next to her during the WTA episode. He just realizes how EVERYONE loves Sheena....and realizes he didn't see it until after the fact.

But that's my guesses from the practical to the really far out there.
    I love the third scenerio. Wouldn't that be a shocker!! I hadn't thought of that. I have been hoping for Jenni or Sheena all along. I think either would be good. I don't believe there is only one person out there for each person. It's all about commiting to someone you love and whom you are compatible with. I just had ruled her out at this point seeing as how he sent her home. I really am having a hard time with Deanna. I know there is a lot of editing. The Deanna that is being portrayed is just not as compatible with the Brad that is being portrayed as Jenni or Sheena would be. Unless we personally know all of them, the editing & what we see is all we have to go on. Does that make sense? I'm just saying, based on what we have seen, Jenni or Sheena are the best picks. My opinion.

But Brad does say that Deanna is the WHOLE PACKAGE!!!! So what does that mean? Exactly what it says.....

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by suza19;2677845;
    But Brad does say that Deanna is the WHOLE PACKAGE!!!! So what does that mean? Exactly what it says.....
    Good point. I'm sooooo ready to find out!

FORT Regular

1) Jenni (Brad's first pick all along)
    2) Deanna realizes that although she cares a lot about Brad, she's not really in love with him, and tells him so at the FRC. No tears from either of them, and Brad can happily propose to Jenni with no feelings of guilt or sadness from having to reject Deanna.