Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Finale Speculation

Re: Finale Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2676698;
    I would be happy if this scenario happens with either girl!
    I will be so unhappy if he chooses no one, especially if Monday leaves us in a cliffhanger to be resolved on Tues. What a tremendous let down that will be--ala Travis, shewhowillnotbenamed and PLO.
    You know what, me too! I just feel that it's DeAnna. If it happens to be Jenni, I won't be dissapointed. It's Brad's choice, we are just here for the ride!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Neither lady.

He followed his heart, no real connection was made to either girl.

I love speculating about all the different endings. It's what makes this board so much fun! And BTW, I just cried this morning because I had a dream about TB and it was sooooo beautiful! I can't remember the dream, but there was dancing in it. Now whether the dancing was a big fat Greek wedding group dance or dancing with Jenni, I don't remember. But I was so happy! It has to be a sign! Sheena's mom, I'd call you if I knew your number!
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2676728;
    Neither lady.

He followed his heart, no real connection was made to either girl.
    So where does "I found the real (or did he mean REEL) ONE" fit in? With the rest of his other VO that didn't make sense (I had to be patient and breakthrough for it was amazing and totally worth it in the end and Bettina's that's what it's all about, getting married..........and many others that ended up on the cutting room floor.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;2676778;
    I love speculating about all the different endings. It's what makes this board so much fun! And BTW, I just cried this morning because I had a dream about TB and it was sooooo beautiful! I can't remember the dream, but there was dancing in it. Now whether the dancing was a big fat Greek wedding group dance or dancing with Jenni, I don't remember. But I was so happy! It has to be a sign! Sheena's mom, I'd call you if I knew your number!
    Are you sure it wasn't Dancing with the Stars? After all they both air on the same night.

FORT Fogey

As the show aired and the finale approached did anyone notice that Brad changed his description of the ONE during interviews from "sweet, down to earth, low maintainance and doesn't take life seriously" to down to earth and low maintainance. Why did he drop the SWEET? Wasn't this season all about Sweet starting with Sweetness Melissa on epi 1?

FORT Newbie

I sure hope is is deanne Jens seems so fake to me. The smiles and all laughing has got to be fake.No one is that happy all the time. She reminds me of my 20 year old granddaughter.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by daisymay;2676795;
    I sure hope is is deanne Jens seems so fake to me. The smiles and all laughing has got to be fake.No one is that happy all the time. She reminds me of my 20 year old granddaughter.
    ITA, daisymay. Jenni is an aspiring actress, and she's trying really hard, but I am so not believing it. Deanna is a salesperson, so I'm not sure we can believe her either. But I think she's stronger, classier, and a better match for Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2676655;
    I'm not sure why we have 2 Finale threads, but Jenni revealing to Mama Womack that she would say yes and say "let's go" and marry him, could assuage Brad's concerns about the long distance relationship, underscore her commitment ... but it also could make Mama Womack question how much Jenni has really thought this through.
    Jenni ( I hope)

Based on "the first time in Bachelor history." and the beginning/end comments.
    I definitely agree with you. Here's how I see it:

1. DeAnna
    2. Brad discovers something deceptive about Jenni from his mother, and he confronts Jenni at the FRC and she doesn't see it coming. That's definitely a first in Bachelor history. Plus, DeAnna's family arrives for Brad's proposal.
    Last edited by 2observe; 11-18-2007 at 09:43 PM.

1. Jenni
    2. last minute decision: he proposes on the rooftop.

He is lying if he didn't pick someone, because in interviews he has said she would be supporting him doing the interviews. Not wanting to be doing then herself. What's that all about?