Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Finale Speculation

Re: Finale Speculation

1. Jenni

2. "Shocking, first in Bachelor history ending " is simply the FIR getting the Final Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by felixxiano;2676473;
    1. He picks neither girl

2. He brings back Solissa 'cause he realizes he likes trashy, skanky ho's

Now that is funny!

1. DeAnna

2) Not sure but I just see what appears to be the beginnings of a love story here. Whether they are ready for an engagement type commitment, I don't know but at least from what we've been shown, this is how I see it. I am SO hoping something bad didn't happen with either girl because I think they are both nice, good people.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

1. deanna is f1

2. brad waits to propose to dede until her family can be there, and/or jenni realizes since brad has been pulling away for a while that brad loves dede, and jenni bows out gracefully knowing she is f2, and that she had her real passion, and what is most important to her to go to, which is dancing/performing. thanks
    karey

1.) Jenni- she had him from the beginning.

2.) The final twist? No clue.

To be honest, my pick is merely "game play". I'm not emotionally invested in my pick. I don't know the people, only the "characters" Fleiss choses to have them play.

I wish all parties happiness, whether or not he picks anyone- Deanna, Bettina or Bevin or Fleiss or the camerawoman!

FORT Fogey

There's speculation that something his Mom inadvertently finds out and that changes everything.

DeAhna cooks him a meal - so it can't be about the meal unless she put something in it that would make Brad pick her (strange but happens in real world with special herbs/spices, sort of voodoo)

Jenni reads her journal to Brad - could she have accidentally told Mama that her "boyfriend"(she forgot to use the ex- there or maybe there was someone else in the picture like Kirsten in Firestone season) liked it when she read her thoughts in her journal to him.

I know, it seems bizarre - I'm just stretching the speculation. The editing has been worse so any theories put out by posters is not entirely out of this world.

Plus there is a lot of SC and VOs unaccounted for. Did the PTB have Brad and these women say "scripted" stuff from the f4 he knew he was going to pick? The VO from Brad (paraphrase) - I had to be patient and breakthrough because in the end it was amazing and totally worth it - sounded like what Lt. said about Tessa last season. Bettina's "this is what it's all about having a family, getting married, falling in love (note the order of edit) and I want to give him all of myself and make him the happiest man in the world". Very misleading VOs aplenty this season. Fleiss decided to stop the sluethers in their tracks and reached far to put misleading SCs as well. Several SC are also unaccounted for.

They just want to make sure they win the sweeps ratings Monday night. It's all about the bottom line in dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2676640;
    There's speculation that something his Mom inadvertently finds out and that changes everything.
    I'm not sure why we have 2 Finale threads, but Jenni revealing to Mama Womack that she would say yes and say "let's go" and marry him, could assuage Brad's concerns about the long distance relationship, underscore her commitment ... but it also could make Mama Womack question how much Jenni has really thought this through.

Jenni ( I hope)

Based on "the first time in Bachelor history." and the beginning/end comments.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

1. Jenni, although she mentions having just had a boyfriend before the bachelor and that freaks Brad out. He briefly changes his mind and thinks he will choose DeAnna but suddenly comes to his senses and goes with his heart knowing that Jenni was truly sincere that she really has fallen in love with him.

2 DeAnna, didn't care for her at first, but then she grew on me and I am fond of her now - a lot. I do see her as being more devoted to him, then he is to her. (Unless he is very reserved about showing his true, deep feelings.)

Following his heart to me means he learns something he wasn't happy about but then decides to go with the one he has truly fallen in love with regardless.
    Either way, I will be happy with the ending - love both girls.

1. Noone
    2. that is the shocker

1. DeAnna
    2. (Shocking ending we never saw coming, well it was all hype) Brad let's Jenni go, and she will be emotional but this is part of the show. The Bachelor has to let go one of the women and it's Jenni. Finally the moment we've all been waiting for. DeAnna comes out of the second limo, and walks up to Brad. Brad tells her, remember how you said marriage lasts forever (paraphrasing, I don't remember the exact comment) I feel the exact same way....with that said, I will not propose to you today, but we will date in the real world to make sure this love we have is forever!

On the ATFR show, he still won't propose, but they will be happy in love with each other...seeing how things go. The future looks very, very bright for the two of them!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2676687;
    1. DeAnna
    2. (Shocking ending we never saw coming, well it was all hype) Brad let's Jenni go, and she will be emotional but this is part of the show. The Bachelor has to let go one of the women and it's Jenni. Finally the moment we've all been waiting for. DeAnna comes out of the second limo, and walks up to Brad. Brad tells her, remember how you said marriage lasts forever (paraphrasing, I don't remember the exact comment) I feel the exact same way....with that said, I will not propose to you today, but we will date in the real world to make sure this love we have is forever!

On the ATFR show, he still won't propose, but they will be happy in love with each other...seeing how things go. The future looks very, very bright for the two of them!
    I would be happy if this scenario happens with either girl!
    I will be so unhappy if he chooses no one, especially if Monday leaves us in a cliffhanger to be resolved on Tues. What a tremendous let down that will be--ala Travis, shewhowillnotbenamed and PLO.