Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 122

Thread: Finale Speculation

  1. #111
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Unity, NH
    Posts
    74

    Re: Finale Speculation

    Nobody. Seems like he was going to pick DeAna, but at the last minute backed out.

  2. #112
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Finale Speculation

    As many of us speculated, he chose no one. I don't think he was going to choose Deanna--she just happened to come last and he had a harder time telling her.

  3. #113
    FORT Fogey marlap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,239

    Re: Finale Speculation

    I just wish Fleiss hadn't hyped up the Mrs. Brad Womack, choosing a bride talk!

    I'm not upset with Brad, I'm glad he didn't lead them on after the show when he knew he wasn't in love with either one.

    The fact that he didn't even decide to date one of them makes me think he must have a girlfriend or be back with an ex or something.
    Ain't Love Grand!

  4. #114
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    976

    Re: Finale Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2680408;
    As many of us speculated, he chose no one. I don't think he was going to choose Deanna--she just happened to come last and he had a harder time telling her.
    I actually think he was going to pick her but then realized that he had been trying to convince himself that she was "the one" because she had all the qualities he was looking for and his family loved her and at that moment he realized he didn't really love her and probably never would. Possibly he was thinking about Jenni and realized how can I be proposing to DeAnna when i'm thinking about Jenni? I feel sorry for him, that took a lot of guts and he is going get so much flack for it.

  5. #115
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1

    Re: Finale Speculation

    I think he is a complete SOB! There has been several Bachelor's that opted not to get engaged and date instead. You mean to tell me he couldn't have AT LEAST found one woman out of 25 that he didn't want to continue to see??????. OMG, I am so PO'D! LOL. My heart breaks for both those girls... maybe Bettina's family was on to something!

  6. #116
    Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,328

    Re: Finale Speculation

    I do agree that saying Jenni's name and realizing how broken up he was about letting her go is what changed his mind at the last minute.

    He still could've said THAT to Deanna. "I've said good-bye to Jenni, because I want to pursue a relationship with you. But you have to understand, Jenni has a piece of my heart. I let her go because I couldn't see a life-long relationship with her. With you, I can. But you'll have to be patient with me as we start anew and I learn to date you and only you. I want this chance to fall in love with YOU ... ."

    I don't get the cold shut-down. ?????
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

  7. #117
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    152

    Re: Finale Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2680528;
    I do agree that saying Jenni's name and realizing how broken up he was about letting her go is what changed his mind at the last minute.

    He still could've said THAT to Deanna. "I've said good-bye to Jenni, because I want to pursue a relationship with you. But you have to understand, Jenni has a piece of my heart. I let her go because I couldn't see a life-long relationship with her. With you, I can. But you'll have to be patient with me as we start anew and I learn to date you and only you. I want this chance to fall in love with YOU ... ."

    I don't get the cold shut-down. ?????
    I do not think he was/is man enough to do that. This man has bad commitment issues. Stunned is not even 1/16th of my feelings.

  8. #118
    Bachelor Obsessed
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    110

    Re: Finale Speculation

    That was beyond ridiculous. What a waste of time! There's no chance I'll watch another season of this show...unless Deanna or Jenni are the new bachelorette's and can choose their men themselves!

  9. #119
    FORT Newbie Dentongirl182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15

    Re: Finale Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by ajlrf03;2680713;
    That was beyond ridiculous. What a waste of time! There's no chance I'll watch another season of this show...unless Deanna or Jenni are the new bachelorette's and can choose their men themselves!

    AMEN TO THAT!! I was so pissed!!! Everyone kept saying that one of the girls was in it for the "publicity". Kinda makes me wonder if the tables were turned. You know his bars sky rocketed in revenue from all this! Especially because they even had "watch parties" on Monday nights! DAMN!!

  10. #120
    FORT Newbie Kelly38's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    4

    Re: Finale Speculation

    I just knew it!!! And im sorry, I know this sounds absurd, but I truly believe I saw a flash of satisfaction in his eyes when he let DeAna go. Where was the emotion? I actually felt a chill. I honestly think this guy has some wierd issue with getting off on hurting women. I felt cold. I almost felt like these women were victimized. UGH!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.