Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Finale Speculation

FORT Regular

Re: Finale Speculation

Nobody. Seems like he was going to pick DeAna, but at the last minute backed out.

As many of us speculated, he chose no one. I don't think he was going to choose Deanna--she just happened to come last and he had a harder time telling her.

I just wish Fleiss hadn't hyped up the Mrs. Brad Womack, choosing a bride talk!

I'm not upset with Brad, I'm glad he didn't lead them on after the show when he knew he wasn't in love with either one.

The fact that he didn't even decide to date one of them makes me think he must have a girlfriend or be back with an ex or something.
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2680408;
    As many of us speculated, he chose no one. I don't think he was going to choose Deanna--she just happened to come last and he had a harder time telling her.
    I actually think he was going to pick her but then realized that he had been trying to convince himself that she was "the one" because she had all the qualities he was looking for and his family loved her and at that moment he realized he didn't really love her and probably never would. Possibly he was thinking about Jenni and realized how can I be proposing to DeAnna when i'm thinking about Jenni? I feel sorry for him, that took a lot of guts and he is going get so much flack for it.

FORT Newbie

I think he is a complete SOB! There has been several Bachelor's that opted not to get engaged and date instead. You mean to tell me he couldn't have AT LEAST found one woman out of 25 that he didn't want to continue to see??????. OMG, I am so PO'D! LOL. My heart breaks for both those girls... maybe Bettina's family was on to something!

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

I do agree that saying Jenni's name and realizing how broken up he was about letting her go is what changed his mind at the last minute.

He still could've said THAT to Deanna. "I've said good-bye to Jenni, because I want to pursue a relationship with you. But you have to understand, Jenni has a piece of my heart. I let her go because I couldn't see a life-long relationship with her. With you, I can. But you'll have to be patient with me as we start anew and I learn to date you and only you. I want this chance to fall in love with YOU ... ."

I don't get the cold shut-down. ?????
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2680528;
    I do agree that saying Jenni's name and realizing how broken up he was about letting her go is what changed his mind at the last minute.

He still could've said THAT to Deanna. "I've said good-bye to Jenni, because I want to pursue a relationship with you. But you have to understand, Jenni has a piece of my heart. I let her go because I couldn't see a life-long relationship with her. With you, I can. But you'll have to be patient with me as we start anew and I learn to date you and only you. I want this chance to fall in love with YOU ... ."

I don't get the cold shut-down. ?????
    I do not think he was/is man enough to do that. This man has bad commitment issues. Stunned is not even 1/16th of my feelings.

Bachelor Obsessed

That was beyond ridiculous. What a waste of time! There's no chance I'll watch another season of this show...unless Deanna or Jenni are the new bachelorette's and can choose their men themselves!

Quote Originally Posted by ajlrf03;2680713;
    That was beyond ridiculous. What a waste of time! There's no chance I'll watch another season of this show...unless Deanna or Jenni are the new bachelorette's and can choose their men themselves!

AMEN TO THAT!! I was so pissed!!! Everyone kept saying that one of the girls was in it for the "publicity". Kinda makes me wonder if the tables were turned. You know his bars sky rocketed in revenue from all this! Especially because they even had "watch parties" on Monday nights! DAMN!!

I just knew it!!! And im sorry, I know this sounds absurd, but I truly believe I saw a flash of satisfaction in his eyes when he let DeAna go. Where was the emotion? I actually felt a chill. I honestly think this guy has some wierd issue with getting off on hurting women. I felt cold. I almost felt like these women were victimized. UGH!