Page 1 of 236 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

* * *Please Read!* * **

This thread is for discussion of spoilers and screencap analysis ONLY.

If it doesn't have to do with spoilers or screencap analysis, IT DOESN'T BELONG IN THIS THREAD! If you want to discuss your favorite, or who you think Brad should pick, etc., please find a more appropriate thread to post it in so we can keep this thread on topic.

Please do your part in keeping this thread on topic.

Thanks.

FORT Fogey

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

I think most agree artificial lighting is used in this pictures. Here are some questions:

1. Other than the lit lantern which we can see lit in both the caps of Deanna and Jenni, why do we think it is taken at night?
    2. Is it possible that it is taken during the day?
    3. Is that a spot on his jacket where his right front pocket is? If so, can we see it in other shots?
    4. Is the rose sitting at any angle?
    5. Do any of the colorations on the alter look like the positioning "marks"?

FORT Fogey

I just went back to add to my last post in the closed thread so I will continue it here.

Anyway. Operating on the theory that some shots in the promo for the finale were taped ahead and possibly doubles were used for the long shots, that leaves me with studying Deanna's calf muscles. Okay, laugh if you must, but I think I am onto something. Or the women were shot in these positions during the afternoon and they could have reversed the postions so they had both options to choose from, which is likely.

Brad sitting in the dark is most likely real time since we usually see the finale in the evening. Or he was taped the night before.

I always assume some artificial lighting is used no matter what time of day. Or shade canopes if the sun is too bright

FORT Regular

What are your thoughts on screencap #181. Who are these people and where are they going. I am on the Dune Buggy but I wonder if th is is the rest of Jenni's team coming to "cheer" her on. Any idea??

FORT Fan

I still think that the FRC caps were taken right around the same time of day going by the sun angle on the hedges behind both girls. I'm still trying to figure out why they're showing more of the sky in DeAnna's caps than in Jenni's caps, and why we have a wider view to the right in Jenni's caps, but we're not shown this same view in DeAnna's. Also DeAnna's ground has no shadows and there appears to be some type of light illuminating both Brad's face and DeAnna's dress. Jenni's ground has more shadows but the same angle of sun on the hedges. I don't think the FRC necessarily happened at sunset, but it looked to be later in the day from the handshot we now know to be DeAnna's.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked-in-Texas;2662145;
    What are your thoughts on screencap #181. Who are these people and where are they going. I am on the Dune Buggy but I wonder if th is is the rest of Jenni's team coming to "cheer" her on. Any idea??
    Neither of those dont come up for me. Just blank with a red x that will not load when prompted.

FORT Regular

It's a picture of a bunch of women walking up a hill. Do you remember some group date where they were walking up a hill to some building?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked-in-Texas;2662158;
    It's a picture of a bunch of women walking up a hill. Do you remember some group date where they were walking up a hill to some building?

Not off hand but it sounds like it must be very early in the season. What signifigance would it have now?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked-in-Texas;2662145;
    Check out the second episode - it is the ladies moving in.

I am reposting this over here, so it doesn't get lost. I am anxious to hear the "experts" opinions!!

Good morning all....I read through pages of posts, and realize we are no closer to solving the case as when I went to bed!

I have a question re: screencaps. I totally understand how photos could be photoshopped, and altered & edited in any way. But knowing all these pictures we are looking at come from video (the actual previews we see on TV), is it possible to photoshop a moving video?? Yes, I understand flipping the scene, but photoshopping details....I personally think not, but would like your opinions.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.