Page 9 of 236 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2662256;
    This is my FINAL take on this show....

I haven't been here lately so I don't know if this has been even discussed but it is what I'm sticking with...for now

1. The two roses - the single shots of one rose on the pedestal- are different. They are two different roses.
    2. In ALL the promos on ABC and the departed ones diary openers... there are ALWAYS 2 roses shown.... on a tray
    3. This is foreshadowing of NOT the FINAL ONE.... NOT ONE ROSE.

My FINAL thought is that based upon those screencaps, there was no FINAL ONE rose ceremony.

TWO roses were given out.
    TWO girls were/are being dated throughout this process.
    The ATFR which will be filmed this Friday, will be the time that Brad makes his decision about the Final One.
    Similar to Charlie and Bee's but different in that the LIVE FRC was too volatile with them and this will be more planned and subject to "the proper" editing.

Brad WILL follow his heart....

OK that's it.
    See, that's a great theory too. I was leaning towards the fact that we saw a fire-breathing preview of DeAnna, but didn't see it in any episode, and I felt that would have been shown if DeAnna was the F1.

Further, the FIR recipient was shown, it was referred to again, and mention of Jenni's hair-clip-hanging rose collection was also a "moment" in an episode.

This would all fit with the "watch from the beginning" tease, but YOUR theory, either on it's own or paired with mine, would fit the "never happened' and "watch from the beginning" teases ... with strong emphasis on the fact that Brad has said he never thought he could have strong feelings for more than one woman, coupled with his preview VO comment of "I didn't know it would happen that way" ( paraphrased).

So. Could these be the spoilers ?

There is information out there that the outcome "will be obvious' at the FRC but that doesn't mean that it's obvious from the preview footage that been available.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2662661;
    According to weatherunderground it was Partly Cloudy after 7:00 on August 24th - where is the data you are getting that says it was not?
    Actually, I just went back to weatherunderground. The 24th clouds until 4:00then clear. I found data on the 22nd and 23rd. Go to the site and click history. You can pull up any day.

21st: Haze noon to 5:56 then scatteredd clouds until 11:00 pm (this could support Deanna winning)

22nd: Haze all day (probably doesn't go with sc's)

23rd: 12-2:56 haze; 2:56-3:56 scattered clouds, 3:56 - 7:56 Haze 8:56 on clear (mostly supports Jenni)

The only day that supports Deanna is the 21st.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2662336;
    The sun wouldnt be to the left of the picture in Deanna's frc, if it were later. As I said posts back, it was discussed in detail at another site..which way the sun would look to us viewers in the picture.
    Someone who knows how to do this could possibly post those side by side caps of the long shots ... or has that been done ?

Mohandas Gandhi

Tessa's dress looked like a pale blue long gown. Jenni's dress looks like a bright aqua.

FORT Newbie

Ok I am new to this board but have been reading on and off for a couple of hours now.
    I have a question?? Why would the producers bring up, several times, about Deanna's mother dying... and letting viewers have compassion for her... and in the end let her going home broken hearted???
    I am just wondering if anyone else has thought of this point, or is this old news?

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;2662598;
    The guys are even wearing long sleeves in Deanna's visit and short sleeves in the Jenni's so there is big temperature change during the day.

I don't think ABC would plan a ceremony that the girls would fill uncomfortable at. Okay, maybe I'm giving them to much credit.

SC's show that it is daylight when BOTH girls meet Brad's family - seems like temps would have been in the high 60's to 70 per info posted last week here- on that day. Not that uncomfortable to be wearing short dresses at all - actually pretty comfortable I would think
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joa;2662729;
    If you think about all the different dresses ever worn by the winner for the FRC, they have all been pretty different, especially in consecutive seasons. I just don't think they are suddenly going to have two winners in a row wear the same shade of blue. Yes, it's a simple concept and may not appeal to those who want to look for more complex ways of "proving" who the winner is, but I'm going with it...while totally respecting others' rights to do otherwise.

but they aren't the same shade of blue... Tessa's was super pale blue and it was long. Jenni's dress is brighter blue, almost teal and it's short. They are nothing alike.

Someone would have to find a F1 photo from every season to prove that there has never been two similar dresses for F2.

Nothing major...just a couple photos to contemplate:

Deanna had said 'you have my heart' right before Brad kissed her. Here is a picture of Deanna smiling after Brad says something to her that we can't hear:

Look how RED Brad's ear gets while he's kissing Deanna!

Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AmberN;2662768;
    Ok I am new to this board but have been reading on and off for a couple of hours now.
    I have a question?? Why would the producers bring up, several times, about Deanna's mother dying... and letting viewers have compassion for her... and in the end let her going home broken hearted???
    I am just wondering if anyone else has thought of this point, or is this old news?

Any drama they can discover is good for the story line. Any crumb helps fill up the show with something either dramatic or interesting. It doesn't matter who. Deanna's loss is part of her story, that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2662732;
    Let's not forget that every F1 girl, from Alex's season through Andy's season, has always been on the Bachelor's right at the F2 RC toast (after the fantasy dates. (Disclaimer: The only season I have not been able to verify is Charlie's season, so if someone has a screen cap of the F2 toast from that season, please PM me with it. Thanks in advance!) DeAnna was on Brad's right during this toast. This has been the one thing that has been constant throughout the Bachelor seasons from it's conception.
    Probably because of ocular dominance. I think more than 2/3 of the population is right-eye dominant, which is why after "center", seats that are located stage right, that is, the seats to your left that view the stage from the occupant's right, sell out first because they are more desirable, and because productions are staged with this consideration.

It was constant except for Andy/Tessa to take advantage of the Hawaii sunset or maybe Andy is left-eye dominant.

Mohandas Gandhi