Page 8 of 236 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

FORT Fan

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

I'm catching up on Part 3 posts. There is much talk about the sun has dipped behind the mountains in Deanna's pics. Those are foothills. This is not Colorado. If the sun was below the mountains than it would have to be below the clouds. Talk about pink hues, there would be huge hues in the sky. The sun would be reflecting off the bottom of the clouds. You can tell by looking off to the east that the sun appears to still be above the clouds.

joa

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2662663;
    Question for Deanna camp.... If Deanna was NOT on the winner's side... would you be so vocally and adamantly for her? I just wonder if it's Deanna on Winner's typical side that's the "clincher"... I know for me, it's the one thing that's causing me to be unsure that Jenni is the F1.
    Hi there,

I am not in the Deanna camp...as I don't really care for her or Jenni, but I do believe it's Deanna. I said this in another thread, but I think it's her not only because of her placement on the "winner's side", but for a second very simple reason: they would never have the F1 wear light blue again (like Tessa did).

And no, I'm not kidding. This thought has allowed me to do the work I should be doing and not be here reading all the sleuthing. Besides, physics was the one "C" I got in high school, so I can't follow all the shadow/sun stuff!
    Last edited by joa; 11-12-2007 at 03:37 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by joa;2662683;
    Hi there,

I am not in the Deanna camp...as I don't really care for her or Jenni, but I do believe it's Deanna. I said this in another thread, but I think it's her not only because of her placement on the "winner's side", but for a second very simple reason: they would never have the F1 wear light blue again (like Tessa did).

And no, I'm not kidding. This has allowed me to do the work I should be doing and not be here reading all the sleuthing. Besides, physics was the one "C" I got in high school, so I can't follow all the shadow/sun stuff!
    I don't understand. What is your reasoning for this statement?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by scgirl;2662564;
    I'm sure this has probably already been discussed, but I have been away and do not have time to read back through all the posts, but how is the sunlight on Jenni and Deanna's face explained? In the caps it looks like the sun is shining on the left side of Jenni's face, indicating morning, and the right side of Deanna's face, indicating afternoon.
    I think the pathway may be dense and so artificial light had to be used. Regardless if the sun is out or not.

Quote Originally Posted by joa;2662683;
    Hi there,

And no, I'm not kidding. This has allowed me to do the work I should be doing and not be here reading all the sleuthing. Besides, physics was the one "C" I got in high school, so I can't follow all the shadow/sun stuff!
    That's an excellent point. 2 winners in a row wearing blue... that's a PR no no...

FORT Fan

Are we sure about it being clear from 4 o'clock on on the 22nd and the 23rd. I didn't see where anyone posted that.

The only way I see Deanna winning is if we have the wrong day, and there is a high probabilty of having the wrong day.

If the FRC occured on the 24th there is no way Deanna won, period, it doesn't matter about shadows, placement, tie, dress, nothing. It is proven in the cloud coverage. Those are facts that can't be edited out.

I'm looking for a good cloud coverage report for the 22nd and 23rd that shows noon until midnight.

Anyone have one?

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;2662698;
    That's an excellent point. 2 winners in a row wearing blue... that's a PR no no...
    IMO, the everyday viewer has no memory of the color of Tessa's dress.

joa

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2662689;
    I don't understand. What is your reasoning for this statement?
    If you think about all the different dresses ever worn by the winner for the FRC, they have all been pretty different, especially in consecutive seasons. I just don't think they are suddenly going to have two winners in a row wear the same shade of blue. Yes, it's a simple concept and may not appeal to those who want to look for more complex ways of "proving" who the winner is, but I'm going with it...while totally respecting others' rights to do otherwise.

Let's not forget that every F1 girl, from Alex's season through Andy's season, has always been on the Bachelor's right at the F2 RC toast (after the fantasy dates. (Disclaimer: The only season I have not been able to verify is Charlie's season, so if someone has a screen cap of the F2 toast from that season, please PM me with it. Thanks in advance!) DeAnna was on Brad's right during this toast. This has been the one thing that has been constant throughout the Bachelor seasons from it's conception.
    Forever a Word Nerd

I just think once again, that the placement of the FRC has to do with the east vs. west direction.

If the sun comes up in the east, then the first girl to enter in late morning will face east towards the sun. If the last girl heads in toward the evening as in Tessa's case, she would be facing west just as Tessa was, so the sun would be shining on her face.

If the setting was indoors with artificial light then you might have a winners side and a loosers side.

Andy and Tessa and Brad and whoever will have the same outdoor direction set up. Look at the pictures. I think DeAnna came in first, hence facing east toward the morning sun, and Jenni last facing toward the west.