Page 7 of 236 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

FORT Newbie

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

I'm sure this has probably already been discussed, but I have been away and do not have time to read back through all the posts, but how is the sunlight on Jenni and Deanna's face explained? In the caps it looks like the sun is shining on the left side of Jenni's face, indicating morning, and the right side of Deanna's face, indicating afternoon.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scgirl;2662564;
    I'm sure this has probably already been discussed, but I have been away and do not have time to read back through all the posts, but how is the sunlight on Jenni and Deanna's face explained? In the caps it looks like the sun is shining on the left side of Jenni's face, indicating morning, and the right side of Deanna's face, indicating afternoon.
    I know it's not the popular belief, but since the pathway runs N/S with south being the ocean and N being the pathway, if Deanna is there before 3pm, the sun is on ocean side of the couple and if after 3pm it would be on the path side of them... This is what makes the shadow of Brad run slightly below the tree (that is in the left side of the cap - our left) after 3pm and slightly above the tree before 3pm. I know some think that shadow is the tree, but I think that is Brad's shadow extending from the dias toward the tree. That would make Deanna arrive 2:30 pm and Jenni arrive 4:30 pm.

I also think that artificial light is used in both shots. In Deanna's to lighten it and in Jenni's to balance it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2662483;
    Good point about short dresses though my twenty plus year old daughters now wear short for everything. It's very "in".

Not stressing about this FRC. I have looked at caps a hundred times and I know that I won't know what happens unless the show airs or more caps are available before the FRC.
    The guys are even wearing long sleeves in Deanna's visit and short sleeves in the Jenni's so there is big temperature change during the day.

I don't think ABC would plan a ceremony that the girls would fill uncomfortable at. Okay, maybe I'm giving them to much credit.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2662256;
    This is my FINAL take on this show....

I haven't been here lately so I don't know if this has been even discussed but it is what I'm sticking with...for now

1. The two roses - the single shots of one rose on the pedestal- are different. They are two different roses.
    2. In ALL the promos on ABC and the departed ones diary openers... there are ALWAYS 2 roses shown.... on a tray
    3. This is foreshadowing of NOT the FINAL ONE.... NOT ONE ROSE.

My FINAL thought is that based upon those screencaps, there was no FINAL ONE rose ceremony.

TWO roses were given out.
    TWO girls were/are being dated throughout this process.
    The ATFR which will be filmed this Friday, will be the time that Brad makes his decision about the Final One.
    Similar to Charlie and Bee's but different in that the LIVE FRC was too volatile with them and this will be more planned and subject to "the proper" editing.

Brad WILL follow his heart....

OK that's it.
    OK, I'm adding some more to my theory...

Remember the shots of the two girls, Deanna and Jenni with the two roses and the winks... edited to be highlighted by TPTB... sound effects AND flashes...

Then, the two girls winking at each other when Bettina was cut...

Fleiss is showing that there is a common bond there that goes beyond the "who is the final one going to be on the last day of taping."

Fleiss and his editors are showing something bigger and beyond a simple showdown.

Count on it.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2662616;
    OK, I'm adding some more to my theory...

Remember the shots of the two girls, Deanna and Jenni with the two roses and the winks... edited to be highlighted by TPTB... sound effects AND flashes...

Then, the two girls winking at each other when Bettina was cut...

Fleiss is showing that there is a common bond there that goes beyond the "who is the final one going to be on the last day of taping."

Fleiss and his editors are showing something bigger and beyond a simple showdown.

Count on it.
    So Deanna and Jenni run off together and leave Brad hunched and alone with his rose and ring in the twilight, er, artificially lit afternoon, erp, cloudy overcast, um gloaming gloomily regretful of the whole dang experience? I like that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by blhstock;2662632;
    So Deanna and Jenni run off together and leave Brad hunched and alone with his rose and ring in the twilight, er, artificially lit afternoon, erp, cloudy overcast, um gloaming gloomily regretful of the whole dang experience? I like that.

uhhh.... NOT.

IF you look back to one of the very first promos, before the first night aired... where HOW IT ENDS... you see the fabricated/ highlighted winks of Jenni and Deanna are shown... TPTB are making THE statement...

He can't make up his mind from the biginning.... (sic)

He has been able to watch the show as to how the 2 girls really were on the show.... some naughty and some nice .... remember he said things on talk shows about how closely he was watching the girls (plural) as the show unfolded....
    Last edited by CoolCruiser; 11-12-2007 at 02:55 PM.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2662307;
    Read point "a" though.

If you are saying Deannas SC could possibly be at night, there is still no way to explain the cloud cover.

After 4pm each day, the skies were clear. This was proven by the girl studying meterology who posted the weather from that lattitude/longitude in 5 minute intervals.
    Therefore Deanna's RC was not after the sun went down, because if it were, her skies would be clear.
    According to weatherunderground it was Partly Cloudy after 7:00 on August 24th - where is the data you are getting that says it was not?

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Question for Deanna camp.... If Deanna was NOT on the winner's side... would you be so vocally and adamantly for her? I just wonder if it's Deanna on Winner's typical side that's the "clincher"... I know for me, it's the one thing that's causing me to be unsure that Jenni is the F1. The whole shadow, cloud bla bla bla has me completely convinced it Jenni for the plain and simple fact that Deanna's sky is lighter in the left side of the picture... The sky just doesn't stay lighter in the eastern sky when the sun is going down in the west... it's physics... Use a flashlight and a box with a couple of pop cans on top. Turn your lights off. Start with flash light up high and behind the cans and move down toward the floor. Watch the flashlight reflection on the wall across from the cans... As it gets lower, the further wall gets darker... it can't get lighter... It's physics... Am I the only one who remembers this from High School Physics class?

Add that to Brads shadow above the tree with Deanna and below the tree with Jenni and I really think that puts Jenni there later EXCEPT that Deanna is in the Winner's spot.

I hope I am putting this on the right thread; if not, "oops". Anywhooooo, I don't have time to re-read all the posts, but am just wondering if anyone has posted a layout of the FRC location (i.e. where the girls exit the limo, if they take the same path to the podium, where Chris leaves them off to walk the rest of the way alone, etc). If so, I would appreciate your advising me where I can find this post. If I remember correctly, last year Bevin and Tessa didn't take exactly the same walk. I would like to see the layout of this location so I will be familiar with it next Monday. I don't really think this affects which girl is chosen, just curious how the whole ceremony will unfold. Many thanks!
    Last edited by D.J.57; 11-12-2007 at 03:09 PM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2662663;
    Question for Deanna camp.... If Deanna was NOT on the winner's side... would you be so vocally and adamantly for her? I just wonder if it's Deanna on Winner's typical side that's the "clincher"... I know for me, it's the one thing that's causing me to be unsure that Jenni is the F1. The whole shadow, cloud bla bla bla has me completely convinced it Jenni for the plain and simple fact that Deanna's sky is lighter in the left side of the picture... The sky just doesn't stay lighter in the eastern sky when the sun is going down in the west... it's physics... Use a flashlight and a box with a couple of pop cans on top. Turn your lights off. Start with flash light up high and behind the cans and move down toward the floor. Watch the flashlight reflection on the wall across from the cans... As it gets lower, the further wall gets darker... it can't get lighter... It's physics... Am I the only one who remembers this from High School Physics class?

Add that to Brads shadow above the tree with Deanna and below the tree with Jenni and I really think that puts Jenni there later EXCEPT that Deanna is in the Winner's spot.
    No because last season they changed Tessa to the traditionally "non-winner" side. Could be a clue. Maybe not. I think DeAnna's pictures are later than Jenni's however that too is in the eye of the beholder. I am basing my pick for DeAnna on the whole picture as I see it. The editing clues, body language clues, screencaps, etc. I am not going to explain each point as I have already done so in other posts and unfortunately have been long winded today (y'all will just have to bear with me.) I have been right every season except the Alex season where we had no prior bachelors to compare editing patterns, however it doesn't mean that I am not going to wrong at some point in the future. Who knows, Jenni may have won this and if so Fleiss gains some respect from me as we finally taught an old dog new tricks. But I do think at this point that DeAnna is our winner.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy