Page 6 of 236 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2662334;
    Now I am just asking, as I have no clue about this stuff.....what would it look like if it was later than Jenni's?? Could Deanna's sun already be starting to set??
    I posted this a few pages back,

a. The sky is still CLOUDY. The minute-by-minute weather forecast that was shown by someone studying meterology already proved that during the week that the FRC was filmed- it was CLEAR skies every night after 4pm.
    b. The sky would not be that color blue if it were past sunset. They would be more purply/red.

And to add to that to answer your question... "What would it look like IF it were later then Jenni's and could the sun be starting to set?"

1. The sky would have to be clear in Deanna's pic.
    2. There would be a definite sun glare on the RIGHT side of the picture (right = west, where the sun sets) when in fact, the glare in Deanna's is on the left, which means it is NOT around sunset, but more around 1 or 2pm)

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2662388;
    But this is all contingent on the fact that the FRC was on the 24th. Nobody had been able to pinpoint the exact date of this - it could in fact be up to a week later than originally thought.
    No, this was not contingent on the 24th. The girl that brought the weather log said that was the same from the 22nd to the 26th... Clear skies after 4pm.

So unless this was a week later (which is highly doubtable, why would they wait an extra week in between Fantasy and LC dates, or LC dates and the FRC...) then the only thing that you have to hold on to is that Brad said in an Oct 3rd interview that the FRC was "about a month ago" which means nothing when we have an exact timeline.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 11-12-2007 at 12:07 PM.

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2662394;

a. The sky is still CLOUDY. The minute-by-minute weather forecast that was shown by someone studying meterology already proved that during the week that the FRC was filmed- it was CLEAR skies every night after 4pm.
    b. The sky would not be that color blue if it were past sunset. They would be more purply/red.

Do you recall who posted those pictures side by side yesterday afternoon with the way they showed the brightness from the west on Jenni's in the clouds, and from towards the east in Deanna's? Was that you who posted them?

Or if whoever did those (I think they had been filtered to show something?) could they be brought forward into this thread please?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by underdogfan;2662297;
    What is up with the cloud stuff? What makes the clouds prove anything? To me, the clouds look pretty much the same.
    Jenni's skies are clear.

Deanna's skies are cloudy.

The weather report on the 24th (which is the assume FRC date) reports cloud coverage every 15 minutes. It was cloudy then began to clear and was clear from 4'oclock on, suggesting Jenni had to come last. For some reason the 2 days prior to the 24th give no cloud cover report (which makes me wonder why not) but we know the winds are blowing towards the west which would make me think the clouds would clear to the west which would still make Jenni F1.

I agree with some posters that Brad has not made a final decision. I think he likes both of these girls for opposite but equally important reasons.

We'll see.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2662394;

And to add to that to answer your question... "What would it look like IF it were later then Jenni's and could the sun be starting to set?"

1. The sky would have to be clear in Deanna's pic.
    2. There would be a definite sun glare on the RIGHT side of the picture (right = west, where the sun sets) when in fact, the glare in Deanna's is on the left, which means it is NOT around sunset, but more around 1 or 2pm)

No, this was not contingent on the 24th. The girl that brought the weather log said that was the same from the 22nd to the 26th... Clear skies after 4pm.

So unless this was a week later (which is highly doubtable, why would they wait an extra week in between Fantasy and LC dates, or LC dates and the FRC...) then the only thing that you have to hold on to is that Brad said in an Oct 3rd interview that the FRC was "about a month ago" which means nothing when we have an exact timeline.
    Has someone confirmed the cloud coverage on the 22nd and 23rd. The site I went to was missing that data for those days. The 24-26 it was cloudy in am and clear in late afternoon, or clear all day, but I don't know about the 22nd-23rd. If someone has actually seen the data, please confirm.

FORT Fan

I don't think this ceremony happened at sunset and here is why:

It's too chilly at sunset. Plain and simple. I know it was in August, but regardless, it's chilly that close to the ocean. There was a west blowing wind right off the ocean.

I think the fact that they are in short dresses also suggests that this happened in the afternoon.

I think artificial lighting was use with Deanna because of the cloud cover.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;2662479;

It's too chilly at sunset. Plain and simple. I know it was in August, but regardless, it's chilly that close to the ocean. There was a west blowing wind right off the ocean.

I think the fact that they are in short dresses also suggests that this happened in the afternoon.

Good point about short dresses though my twenty plus year old daughters now wear short for everything. It's very "in".

Not stressing about this FRC. I have looked at caps a hundred times and I know that I won't know what happens unless the show airs or more caps are available before the FRC.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2662483;
    Good point about short dresses though my twenty plus year old daughters now wear short for everything. It's very "in".

Not stressing about this FRC. I have looked at caps a hundred times and I know that I won't know what happens unless the show airs or more caps are available before the FRC.

So, what does this tell us about the final one?

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;2662479;

Reading the SCs analysis is confusing to me... 2 suits, 2 roses, 2 guys, 2 girls, 2 dresses, 2 engagement ceremonies, 2 haircuts.... LOL it's got to be 2 different days!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;2662439;
    Jenni's skies are clear.

Deanna's skies are cloudy.

The weather report on the 24th (which is the assume FRC date) reports cloud coverage every 15 minutes. It was cloudy then began to clear and was clear from 4'oclock on, suggesting Jenni had to come last. For some reason the 2 days prior to the 24th give no cloud cover report (which makes me wonder why not) but we know the winds are blowing towards the west which would make me think the clouds would clear to the west which would still make Jenni F1.

I agree with some posters that Brad has not made a final decision. I think he likes both of these girls for opposite but equally important reasons.

We'll see.
    My head is filled with clouds and my confusion knows no bounds. Dear God, I have finally lost it and can no longer take it. Going to have to go with my gut or wait for further instructions from the Fleiss Mother Ship. Live long and Prosper Brad, DeAnna AND Jenni.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked-in-Texas;2662145;
    What are your thoughts on screencap #181. Who are these people and where are they going. I am on the Dune Buggy but I wonder if th is is the rest of Jenni's team coming to "cheer" her on. Any idea??

When the girls move into the mansion
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON