Page 52 of 236 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by cntmfan;2665395;
    I don't think they'd do another Bachelorette. Face it, a bunch of guys fighting over a girl isn't as exciting as a bunch of girls fighting over a guy. Girls can be catty bitches, which makes for some serious entertainment.

Has the idea of no one being picked been thrown out? I mean why would there be a ring there if he wasn't going to pick anyone?
    Jokers has the episode description.

Quote Originally Posted by cntmfan;2665395;
    I don't think they'd do another Bachelorette. Face it, a bunch of guys fighting over a girl isn't as exciting as a bunch of girls fighting over a guy. Girls can be catty bitches, which makes for some serious entertainment.
    Yes, but people want to see success as well......and, well, the only official success has been Trista and Ryan. And Meredith and Ian at least lasted a year. Perhaps it's time to help us forget the whole Jen fiasco.

I think the reason Brad's face wasn't shown during the previews to which some of you refer lovingly as *Jenni's meltdown*, is because he may have been crying, too. Now, I remember Andrew tearing up when he found out Kristin had a boyfriend, or whatever that was. Can any of you remember other specifics where the bachelors in past seasons cried with the girl?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2665405;
    Jokers has the episode description.
    Where can I find Jokers? Thanks.

The episode description is posted in the FORT Media thread.

That description, combined with what is being called "hinky" lighting in the SC's for DeAnna, could lead to DeAnna being brought back for the shocking and dramatic conclusion.

It could also lead to his rejecting DeAnna and then putting Jenni "on hold" and calling DeAnna back and telling her she's on hold too.

Brad "following his heart" could simply mean that he will not be pushed into making this rash decision and needs a little more time ... and the announcement is on the ATFR show.

Brad in the dark with the rose and the ring may mean he can now only wait to see how the women react to this turn of events ( and leaving them both swinging in the wind ... what was the wind direction that day again ? No, please ! )

This all ties in to Brad's "no regrets" comment. He has done something that some people won't like and who won't be happy with this decision.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by scgirl;2664882;
    That's what the sun does to me, too, so I wondered why they would put F1 in that position having the sun shining directly in her face.

The sun WONT be in her face when Brad is down on one knee proposing to her, because she'll be looking down

Another thing that I found interesting is that in the SCs of Jenni and Brad's mom, the focus is on Jenni's facial expressions. But with DeAnna, the focus is on Brad's mom's facial expressions. Hmmmmmm, it's like they want us to see how Brad's mom is reacting/responding to DeAnna, but not so much with Jenni. JMO.
    Last edited by 2observe; 11-13-2007 at 04:28 PM.

a last minute decision changes everything as Brad prepares to choose his bride

IT'S ONE OF THE MOST ROMANTIC AND DRAMATIC NIGHTS

With Time Running Out, Brad Makes a Momentous Decision That
    Makes "Bachelor" History

Brad visits Chopard to select an amazing engagement ring to present to his true love. Then, in the most anticipated moment of the season, Brad is set to tell one woman that he loves her and wants to spend the rest of his life with her, but the story isn't finished until Brad decides to follow his heart. A dramatic last-minute decision makes for one of the most shocking finales in "Bachelor" history

At the end of the journey, the Bachelor may quite possibly have found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, will he pop the question, and will she say yes?
    These are the quotes from the ABC episode descriptions.

Can someone else add the direct quote from Brad last night at the WTA at the end, where he talked about remaning true to himself. Or some other direct quotes about the finale.

I have always had a hard time seeing him propose after six weeks. Jenni, DeAnna, and Brad have always had longterm relationships. Why would that change if he was remaining true to himself.

I do believe very strongly, that he HAS made a decision and that does not change, despite whatever last minute decision is. And I strongly believe he is still firmly with whomever he chose.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan

Could Bachelor History be that the first impression rose finally wins?

FORT Fanatic

All of these adjectives are interesting.