Page 51 of 236 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

FORT Newbie

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Jenni in curlers at the end last night goes along with Jenni in funny beginning clips the girls did before the show began. Remember then Jenni's hair was really messy and she kinda said "will I get picked like this".

Could this be "from beginning to the end?"

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine48;2665061;
    After seeing more video of his mom, I think Deanna is more like her than Jenni, and don't mature men usually marry women more like their moms?
    Brad's mom actually reminds me of someone I know from Texas who is a cross between Jenni and DeAnna, in that her personality can be both abrasive and straight forward as well as lighthearted and funny.

It's interesting that the laughter between DeAnna and Mom is more that semi-sarcastic in "well obviously 3 works well for me" and with Jenni she just throws her head back and laughs hard with her !

Note that by sarcastic I don't mean anything nasty, it's just a style of wit and I can't think of the exact word for it, but it is actually my style.

What I do focus on is the word obviously, because DeAnna has a way of saying exactly what people want to hear. She has also thought about this whether with regard to her future or realizing this might be a question Mom will ask I can't say. Jenni too is just being herself, more spontaneous and very sincere I think. I do think Jenni has decided that Brad will be the priority in her life, but I'm not sure if she's thought it through.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2665305;
    She's so much like Trista isn't she?
    And didn't she gush in her Suns profile how much she loves anything PEEEENK! I remember Trista and how much she loved anything and everything pink when it came to her wedding. Jenni is so much like Trista it's scary.

[QUOTE=Nina1947Nina;2665318;]
    Quote Originally Posted by dixielandbelle;2665279;

I meant no disrespect at all with my childlike comment. Actually it just makes you so happy when you see children laughing and giddy. You can't help but smile and they always brighten up your world. Just sometimes, when life is cruel and wipes away that smile, well it takes a while to get past it. She still has that innocent demeanor and doesn't seem to even entertain the idea she may lose as is on Deanna's face. I wish all 3 of them the best and I honestly can't tell who is F1 in spite of all these excellent SC's and work put in by the best sleuthers ever...

I have said childlike too and she is that in my opinion. I also do not think this is a bad thing, but I think it's her personality and her edit.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBrown;2665346;
    Jenni in curlers at the end last night goes along with Jenni in funny beginning clips the girls did before the show began. Remember then Jenni's hair was really messy and she kinda said "will I get picked like this".

OOO I do really love this idea ROFL - cute - I remember that clip and it really did make me laugh
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Vexer;2665350;
    And didn't she gush in her Suns profile how much she loves anything PEEEENK! I remember Trista and how much she loved anything and everything pink when it came to her wedding. Jenni is so much like Trista it's scary.
    Perhaps because of that similarity, symbolically it means that Jenni doesn't get picked as F1 but will be the next Bachelorette once her Suns contract is over. With getting such a great edit, it might be more prepping her for being the Bachelorette more than prepping her as F1.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBrown;2665346;

You just may be on to something there!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by drparoo;2665365;
    Perhaps because of that similarity, symbolically it means that Jenni doesn't get picked as F1 but will be the next Bachelorette once her Suns contract is over. With getting such a great edit, it might be more prepping her for being the Bachelorette more than prepping her as F1.
    I've thought of that before. If Jenni isnt choosen she should DEFINATELY be the Bachelorette. Trista and Ryan was my favorite season ever. I'd love to see Jenni as the Bachelorette, but I'd love Brad to choose her more.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by drparoo;2665365;
    I like that theory. Not sure I would watch her as the Bachelorette (I still have to get past the laugh thing) but verrrrryyyy interesting.

FORT Fan

I don't think they'd do another Bachelorette. Face it, a bunch of guys fighting over a girl isn't as exciting as a bunch of girls fighting over a guy. Girls can be catty bitches, which makes for some serious entertainment.

Has the idea of no one being picked been thrown out? I mean why would there be a ring there if he wasn't going to pick anyone?