Page 5 of 236 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Now I am just asking, as I have no clue about this stuff.....what would it look like if it was later than Jenni's?? Could Deanna's sun already be starting to set??
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

The sun wouldnt be to the left of the picture in Deanna's frc, if it were later. As I said posts back, it was discussed in detail at another site..which way the sun would look to us viewers in the picture.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Fanatic

See, this is what i see. I think Deanna's sun is all ready set or setting lower in the sky. I still say, I have never, ever, ever, seen the sky darker during an earlier time in the day, unless it is raining and lighter when it is supposed to be later. When the sun sets, the sky is pinkish and purple? With Jenni, to me only, it looks very, very, every light outside.

FORT Fogey

Are we absolutely sure that these clips were taped in sequence the evening of the FRC? Would it not make sense to tape footage to edit in later or to supply a promo so the actual FRC remains a mystery since they are promising a very different ending this year?

FORT Fanatic

Sure, it is possibly. Anything is possible. I just am looking at other afternoon shots of stuff, and I just cannot see how something could be so light.

FORT Fogey

yeah, I hear you. I am just bored with this but cannot walk away so I am taking off on another thought pattern. Partly musing but I do not think it is out of the scope of things.

Quote Originally Posted by underdogfan;2662337;
    See, this is what i see. I think Deanna's sun is all ready set or setting lower in the sky. I still say, I have never, ever, ever, seen the sky darker during an earlier time in the day, unless it is raining and lighter when it is supposed to be later. When the sun sets, the sky is pinkish and purple? With Jenni, to me only, it looks very, very, every light outside.
    I agree and thought that when the pics were put side by side. DeAnna's looks like it is deeper into the twilight than Jenni's (Dusk is my favorite time of day and I used to live in SoCal where we often went to the cliffs to watch the sunset and as an artistic person I have noticed patterns in color and light) which also explains the artificial lighting. I can't get over the photographer on here the other day and in him saying that they usually only use artificial lighting when they are afraid of loosing the light of day (dusk not dawn as at dawn they usually wait it out for more lighting.) Even if sky is overcast it is brighter during day so artificial light is unnecessary. Also people keep talking about it being overcast in DeDe's pic, but it looks fairly clear to me. Their idea of "overcast" must be different than mine. Looks partly cloudy in both pictures with lines up with the weather report posted on here the other day for late afternoon and evening. Clouds are always moving and just because a stray cloud moves into the view of the camera doesn't mean it is "cloudier" outside in DeAnna's picture especially when so much clear sky is visible over the water.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by underdogfan;2662337;
    I agree, and have decided at this point that Deanna's rose ceremony is happening after the sun has set. I think it looks like there is a lot of artificial light there. The lights on her pink fingernails are one of my reasons for reaching this conclusion. I also find it very suspicious that her photos end with the back hedge, and in Jenni's photos we see beyond the hedge. Also, as BlondieGal has pointed out, the shadows with DeAnna are running in different directions. That must be caused by artificial lighting. I remember it being said that the place selected for the Final Rose is known for artificial lighting, so that makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2662307;
    Read point "a" though.

If you are saying Deannas SC could possibly be at night, there is still no way to explain the cloud cover.

After 4pm each day, the skies were clear. This was proven by the girl studying meterology who posted the weather from that lattitude/longitude in 5 minute intervals.
    Therefore Deanna's RC was not after the sun went down, because if it were, her skies would be clear.
    But this is all contingent on the fact that the FRC was on the 24th. Nobody had been able to pinpoint the exact date of this - it could in fact be up to a week later than originally thought.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2662371;
    I am done with clouds and shadows too. I was convinced it is Deanna up until yesterday. Doubts are creeping into my mind. I dont know what to think now. I still lean toward Deanna but will be less shocked if Jenni gets her man.
    Pay attention to the way the preview of the finale is edited (it will be shown tonight at end of WTA special.) They have a few patterns in how the narrator builds the storyline while showing the screencaps. You should be able to tell from that who will win this out. Let me explain below:
    The Good vs Evil edit: I don't think they will go with this one this year as we have seen positive and negative edits with both of them. If they do go with this than good trumps evil and love conquers all so whomever they show as "good" will be your F1. (Jen (Andrew season), Tessa (Andy season) are examples of this editing style in final preview.
    The "Settling for the Safe Pick" vs "Taking a Chance for Love" edit: Who settles for anything? If they go with this one he will not "settle for the safe pick" he will risk all for love which conquers all. Whomever gets this edit will be F1. (Ian (Meredith season) and Ryan (Trista season) are examples of this editing style in the preview.)
    The which on fits better in my life edit: This one is used when the girls are very similiar in personality and edit. This one is more subtle as were the editing clues pointing to a deeper connection. The one who is built as "fitting" him more is the one. (Estella (Bob season) and Jen (Lorenzo season) are examples of this style.) These are the only patterns that they have shown so far and the only year I was wrong was Alex (because we couldn't have a pattern to compare his by.) Good luck everyone and we should make a thread to discuss what we find in this preview with the style of the editing. The screencaps we will get will go into the screencap threads and we may get better angles to help us with the clouds and shadows and colors of the sky to see if Jenni or DeAnna is there later.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy