Page 4 of 236 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

FORT Fanatic

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

What is up with the cloud stuff? What makes the clouds prove anything? To me, the clouds look pretty much the same.

I was thinking that perhaps the artificial lighting (as in Deanna's lighting) might have been used to "set the stage", so to speak. The use of professional lighting gives TPTB the controlled setting and look that they want. The natural sunlight of Jenni is just that... natural. It was good enough for the shooting of F2, but for F1, TPTB wanted to make things perfect!

I hope that makes some sort of sense!

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2662272;
    I'm sorry, but Deanna is NOT in the ring position. There is no F1 "position"-- and if there were, one could say Jenni is in it because she is in the same spot as Tessa.
    Tessa was the exception to an otherwise tried-tested-and-true F1 position.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2662292;
    Just before sunset with the harsh glare behind foliage or a land formation the sky could be that blue. I notice that here in Florida. The sky remains blue until the sun is totally down.
    Read point "a" though.

If you are saying Deannas SC could possibly be at night, there is still no way to explain the cloud cover.

After 4pm each day, the skies were clear. This was proven by the girl studying meterology who posted the weather from that lattitude/longitude in 5 minute intervals.
    Therefore Deanna's RC was not after the sun went down, because if it were, her skies would be clear.

FORT Fanatic

Tessa was the first one to be in that position, the one Jenni is in. So, if Fleiss is thinking of pulling legs, then putting Jenni there would cause people to go like what...it is a giveaway or I knew it or No, I thought it was Deanna. Or, better yet, he put her there purposely because it would cause fan drama, when in fact, they went back to the origninal position, making Deanna the final 1.

FORT Fanatic

Jenni's sky is off to the right. Deanna's is right slab in the middle.

Oh, and by the way, I studied some meterology in school, not the best, but this can be argued. Skys in the night are mostly cloud free, but this is in the afternoon and clouds move, clouds could certainly be there, still.

Quote Originally Posted by underdogfan;2662297;
    What is up with the cloud stuff? What makes the clouds prove anything? To me, the clouds look pretty much the same.
    Underdog, this was proven a week or so back when one sluether brought the minute by minute weather report for the latitude/longitude of the FRC.

This proved that every night, for the span of when the RC could have been, the weather log stated that the skies were CLEAR after 4:00pm. The sun sets after 5pm.

So the people that think Deanna's was later at night after the sun went down are being contradicted by the weather log that states that the skies were CLEAR each night. In Deannas SC's, the skies are cloudy.

The sun itself in the sky is to the right, as I said earlier...in Jenni's picture. Someone explained this all at another site. In short, this meant that the sun was setting at a later time in Jenni's pic..according to the poster. Im not talking clouds vs no clouds. Im talking the position of the sun.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Fanatic

No, they are not cloudy. The sky has some clouds. Cloudy would look differently. And, again, Jenni's sky is off to the side. It is so clear to see this.

Quote Originally Posted by underdogfan;2662319;
    No, they are not cloudy. The sky has some clouds. Cloudy would look differently. And, again, Jenni's sky is off to the side. It is so clear to see this.
    Lol, yes they are cloudy.. okay, maybe "partly cloudy" if you want to get technical, but they are definately NOT clear whatsoever...

Yes, in Jenni's sky it is brighter to the right side, because that is the west where the sun is setting. Its clear to see this
    Last edited by kittykat3006; 11-12-2007 at 11:17 AM.