Page 3 of 236 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

We dont know for certain if the lighting is real or artificial with either girl, really. Maybe it is in fact artificial made to look exceptionally bright for Jenni's pic to trick us, too.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Fogey

Facts:
    **Lighting can be taken either way depending on ones bias.
    **Deanna is in ring position.
    **We don't know if these pics were staged before actual FRC. Brad in dark allows for this possibility as does Deanna's obvious position.

Everyone keeps ignoring the fact that even if it were night time and artificial lights were used:

a. The sky is still CLOUDY. The minute-by-minute weather forecast that was shown by someone studying meterology already proved that during the week that the FRC was filmed- it was CLEAR skies every night after 4pm.

b. The sky would not be that color blue if it were past sunset. They would be more purply/red.

FORT Fanatic
    Yes, Deanna is in the usual spot. Fleiss changed it up last year, so he could have changed it this year. Still, though, I feel it is Deanna.

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2662265;
    Everyone keeps ignoring the fact that even if it were night time and artificial lights were used:

a. The sky is still CLOUDY. The minute-by-minute weather forecast that was shown by someone studying meterology already proved that during the week that the FRC was filmed- it was CLEAR skies every night after 4pm.

b. The sky would not be that color blue if it were past sunset. They would be more purply/red.

So, what does this mean?
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 11-12-2007 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by underdogfan;2662268;
    So, what does this mean?
    It means that there is no way that Deanna's RC happened after Jenni's. Jenni is F1. The facts dont lie!

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2662264;
    Facts:
    **Deanna is in ring position.
    I'm sorry, but Deanna is NOT in the ring position. There is no F1 "position"-- and if there were, one could say Jenni is in it because she is in the same spot as Tessa.

Also-- Don't forget that there are cameras set up behind the bushes (the one that took the hand holding shot) that would lend itself PERFECTLY to get a good left-hand shot of Jenni with her ring on.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 11-12-2007 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2662256;
    This is my FINAL take on this show....

I haven't been here lately so I don't know if this has been even discussed but it is what I'm sticking with...for now

1. The two roses - the single shots of one rose on the pedestal- are different. They are two different roses.
    2. In ALL the promos on ABC and the departed ones diary openers... there are ALWAYS 2 roses shown.... on a tray
    3. This is foreshadowing of NOT the FINAL ONE.... NOT ONE ROSE.

My FINAL thought is that based upon those screencaps, there was no FINAL ONE rose ceremony.

TWO roses were given out.
    TWO girls were/are being dated throughout this process.
    The ATFR which will be filmed this Friday, will be the time that Brad makes his decision about the Final One.
    Similar to Charlie and Bee's but different in that the LIVE FRC was too volatile with them and this will be more planned and subject to "the proper" editing.

Brad WILL follow his heart....

OK that's it.
    Just so you don't feel crazy... I've had this same thought this season. I go back and forth on why they keep showing the 2 roses in the previews.

I haven't been here lately so I don't know if this has been even discussed but it is what I'm sticking with...for now

1. The two roses - the single shots of one rose on the pedestal- are different. They are two different roses.
    2. In ALL the promos on ABC and the departed ones diary openers... there are ALWAYS 2 roses shown.... on a tray

My FINAL thought is that based upon those screencaps, there was no FINAL ONE rose ceremony.

The ATFR which will be filmed this Friday, will be the time that Brad makes his decision about the Final One.
    Similar to Charlie and Bee's but different in that the LIVE FRC was too volatile with them and this will be more planned and subject to "the proper" editing.

OK that's it.
    You may very well be right. Could explain why Brad was so non committal in his earlier interviews, only saying he was happy with the outcome and always seeming uncomfortable about the "chosen one." He was also evasive about how much communication was going on but then we heard rumors that he went to visit the chosen one and suddenly there is an ATFR. Maybe he made up his mind then and needed to see her OR he went to see the non chosen one to explain. So, who knows, this season anything is possible. It would certainly fit the interesting/twist/surprising/last minute decision etc.

OK that's it.
    I didn't suggest it with the roses but I did suggest the day we found out there would be an AFR that he did not make a choice then...he is pulling a Charlie and will make the choice at the AFR
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fanatic

What about the clouds say she is final 1?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2662265;

Just before sunset with the harsh glare behind foliage or a land formation the sky could be that blue. I notice that here in Florida. The sky remains blue until the sun is totally down.