Page 234 of 236 FirstFirst ... 134184224225226227228229230231232233234235236 LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2356

Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2678999;
    Hey everyone, its here!!!! To say how excited I am for tonite is an understatement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Havent read any posts today but just want to say that I'm forever and always swingin in the hammock... last season with Tessa, and now with Jenni
    I thought onight would never get here. Our friend should be here in about an hour and then we'll just party till ten. That will make the time go faster.

Quote Originally Posted by jane austen fan;2678995;
    oooooooooh! Ian and Mer in the hammock, now that was a good scene.
    Amen sister! I have been trying to find a picture of them in the hammock, but have come up empty handed.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2678781;
    I really don't have a problem with this in the right context. During the taping of the show they are in such a crazy, unreal environment. I can totally see someone stepping away from it, digesting it all and coming to realize true feelings as opposed to "reality TV" induced feelings. Brad himself talked about how the "over the top" dates can cause you to feel romantic feelings that really aren't there. I think it would be a shame to prevent participants from contacting one another afterward if this is the case. Now of course if it is done in the context of "it didn't work out with her so let me try her" well, that's a totally different story!
    So far the statistic for success on follow-up relationships on this show is 0%. When the F1 couple lives together, the statistic for success ( 2 out of 13) is 15%. When the F1 couple tries long distance dating in the relationship, the statistic for success is 0%.
    If he chooses no one as many of the top sleuthers think is very possible, then the data driven figures, based on the hard data, becomes that the success rate for this show is (2 out of 14) 14%.

We live in a real world. Although we the viewers always hope for an eternal romantic outcome, most likely the data reflects the most realistic view of this type of dating.

Personally, if I had been dumped and therefore humiliated even in a man's nicest way in front of 9 million people, I would not be very receptive to entertaining the possibility of him having the chance to repeat that experience another time somewhere down the road even in private. Lord help me, I hope I had learned something from the experience. Surely, once would be enough.

FORT Fan

How can the relationship be successful if he chooses no one?

Quote Originally Posted by jane austen fan;2678995;
    oooooooooh! Ian and Mer in the hammock, now that was a good scene.
    Yep, that's got to be my favorite of all the seasons. Meredith and Ian had the best scenes all around! I loved them together!
    I've been trying to get a pic of the hammock scene like Bloomers too! LOL!

As much as I love putting the puzzle together, I'm excited about being surprised tonight.

Have you guys noticed the gold wedding band on the bachelor logo of the show this year. Has that always been there or was it added for this season. There has to be a reason for doing this if it's something new. Wedding - marriage!

Quote Originally Posted by flgirl60;2679157;
    Have you guys noticed the gold wedding band on the bachelor logo of the show this year. Has that always been there or was it added for this season. There has to be a reason for doing this if it's something new. Wedding - marriage!
    It was there last season for Officer and Gentleman. I can't recall if it was there before last season or not.

OK all my Fort friends, the ones of you clinging to your last thread of sanity... you, and most of the regulars know who you are...

Look around you, you will see a number of yoga mats on the floor. Please claim one and assume the position...

Not that one... this one...

Let me put thi into the CD player...

Take a nice deep cleansing breath and repeat after me...
    OM SAHANA VAVATU SAHANA BHUNATTU
    SAHA VIRYAM KARAWAVAHAI
    TEJASVINAVADITAMASTU
    MA VIDVISHAVAHAI
    OM SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI OM

Feel the tension drain from your body... let us continue...

OM SAHANA VAVATU SAHANA BHUNATTU
    SAHA VIRYAM KARAWAVAHAI
    TEJASVINAVADITAMASTU
    MA VIDVISHAVAHAI
    OM SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI OM

*The crazed, stressed group begins to slowly repeat this in unison one...*

*translation of chant:
    Together may we be protected from Fleiss and his minions.
    Together may we be nourished in remembering this is just a show.
    Together may we work with great energy to find our winner.
    May our journey together be brilliant and effective and sane.
    May there be no bad feelings between us, esp for the fans pulling for the loser.
    Peace, peace, peace

The parts in italics added for this special occasion.
    Romantic Skeptic!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2679117;
    As much as I love putting the puzzle together, I'm excited about being surprised tonight.

I'm with you! I've been a bachelor fan since the first series (Alex). I haven't watched EVERY episode, but have followed it to some extent every time (My husband still doesn't see why???). Before I found this site, I watched to be surprised. Sometimes I liked the outcomes, sometimes not, but I enjoyed the suspense. Then I found the sleuthers on this board last series. Although I'm not good, and mostly lurk, I loved keeping up with the clues. And watching the bachelor took on a whole new meaning.

Now, I enjoyed the sleuthing, and have my own opinions, but really it doesn't matter who wins. It's been fun guessing all along, and the surprise will be fun. I wish the best for the couple, whomever that might include. And thanks for keeping up this site. It's made the whole experience much more fun!