Page 233 of 236 FirstFirst ... 133183223224225226227228229230231232233234235236 LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2356

Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

FORT Fanatic

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2678463;
    Tessa will always be the Hammock lady, Jenni needs other references.

Besides Jenni's hammock scene was a kiss just like all the other kisses. nothing major compared to Andy and Tessa's hammock scene.
    What is the big deal what we refer it to. If we like the hammock we use the hammock. Personally I never left it since Tessa so I just stayed here. Someone said that another person had a better hammock scene anyway so I don't see the big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by braungirl;2678727;
    What is the big deal what we refer it to. If we like the hammock we use the hammock. Personally I never left it since Tessa so I just stayed here. Someone said that another person had a better hammock scene anyway so I don't see the big deal.
    Not a big deal...I think someone was referring to the fact that last year was hammock (Tessa) and Kayak (Bevin)---so this year was Dune Buggy (DeAnna) and Dolphins

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Personally the reason I like to say I'm in the hammock is because I think there's an editing trick/pattern with the hammock. Ian in the hammock - winner, Tessa in the hammock - winner, Jenni in the hammock... and you guessed it I predict her for the winner. That's why I say I'm in the hammock...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2678762;
    Personally the reason I like to say I'm in the hammock is because I think there's an editing trick/pattern with the hammock. Ian in the hammock - winner, Tessa in the hammock - winner, Jenni in the hammock... and you guessed it I predict her for the winner. That's why I say I'm in the hammock...
    I hope you are right and I am enjoying the hammock while watching the dolphins play!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2678703;
    I have wondered if when all his obligations are over might he go back and try to start up with one of them on his own terms and out of the limelight.

We know that Travis traveled out to California to visit Moana, and we know that PLo and Sadie at least saw each other on some kind of a basis in NYC, so whether or not anything comes of it, the opportunity is there if the Bachelor wishes to take it.
    I really don't have a problem with this in the right context. During the taping of the show they are in such a crazy, unreal environment. I can totally see someone stepping away from it, digesting it all and coming to realize true feelings as opposed to "reality TV" induced feelings. Brad himself talked about how the "over the top" dates can cause you to feel romantic feelings that really aren't there. I think it would be a shame to prevent participants from contacting one another afterward if this is the case. Now of course if it is done in the context of "it didn't work out with her so let me try her" well, that's a totally different story!

Quote Originally Posted by braungirl;2678780;
    I hope you are right and I am enjoying the hammock while watching the dolphins play!!
    I like Jenni but twice that I have tried to get in a hammock I flipped so I will just wathc from the side lines and be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;2678982;
    I like Jenni but twice that I have tried to get in a hammock I flipped so I will just wathc from the side lines and be safe.
    Please do, one head injury is enough! BTW, I am so glad to see that you are doing better!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Dolphin watchers and Dunebuggy riders....results of tonights show in the Video thread if you want to know check it out.
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

FORT Enthusiast jane austen fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2678762;
    oooooooooh! Ian and Mer in the hammock, now that was a good scene.

Hey everyone, its here!!!! To say how excited I am for tonite is an understatement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Havent read any posts today but just want to say that I'm forever and always swingin in the hammock... last season with Tessa, and now with Jenni