Page 232 of 236 FirstFirst ... 132182222223224225226227228229230231232233234235236 LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2356

Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

FORT Fanatic

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

I thought someone would have spilled by now. Man, I want to know. I am so worried it is not Deanna.

Blondiegirl, you still in the hammock? Heard anything new?

oKAY....the new screencap on the SC only thread.....finally something to start matching..........but whose sleeve is it?????? (Brad has on the black suit that we questioned early)..but whose arm & sleeve and bracelet is that????

i think that is from meredith's season... and it's matt's arm in the black suit

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2678633;
    oKAY....the new screencap on the SC only thread.....finally something to start matching..........but whose sleeve is it?????? (Brad has on the black suit that we questioned early)..but whose arm & sleeve and bracelet is that????
    That is Meredith and Matt

Quote Originally Posted by cnjug8;2678635;
    i think that is from meredith's season... and it's matt's arm in the black suit
    what is going on with all these past season screencaps????

is Fleiss doing this on purpose to drive us nuts, or is it because the sleuthers out here have gotten so good??

I am going to go nuts before tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by tammommy;2678642;
    what is going on with all these past season screencaps????

is Fleiss doing this on purpose to drive us nuts, or is it because the sleuthers out here have gotten so good??

I am going to go nuts before tonight!

I guess he has to be careful that word doesn't leak like it has in season's past.

He's got me stumped and I can't wait to see what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2678655;
    I guess he has to be careful that word doesn't leak like it has in season's past.

he picks Jenni...............no he picks Deanna..........no he picks no one........................... ......

no - he picks Jenni........

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2678675;
    he picks Jenni...............no he picks Deanna..........no he picks no one........................... ......

no - he picks Jenni........
    I have wondered if when all his obligations are over might he go back and try to start up with one of them on his own terms and out of the limelight.

We know that Travis traveled out to California to visit Moana, and we know that PLo and Sadie at least saw each other on some kind of a basis in NYC, so whether or not anything comes of it, the opportunity is there if the Bachelor wishes to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2678655;

I can hardly stand it myself and really hope we get an answer tonite but fear we may have to wait until ATFR tomorrow night. As long as there is no - no choice ending I will be happy. I think they are both great ladies and hope Brad and his chosen are happy.

Naturally I think I see the better match with one over the other based on the info and screencaps we've been shown. We have no clue on the reality of that information nor do we have to live with his choice. His decision will be made on what he feels based on info he knows to be true and not edited by the Fleiss-master. There will certainly be no hard feelings for that decision.

Good luck Brad!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2678703;
    I have wondered if when all his obligations are over might he go back and try to start up with one of them on his own terms and out of the limelight.

We know that Travis traveled out to California to visit Moana, and we know that PLo and Sadie at least saw each other on some kind of a basis in NYC, so whether or not anything comes of it, the opportunity is there if the Bachelor wishes to take it.
    If he did that, in my mind it would put him in the same light like Lo.

Did Travis ever go to CA to visit Moana.

There were a bunch of names given to Lo and even Andy when supposedly he contacted Danielle. If Brad did the same thing then he should be labelled with the same names.

If DeAnna is not F1, then I sure hope she has enough backbone to completely and utterly flat out say no thank you. She is worth a lot more then that.