Page 231 of 236 FirstFirst ... 131181221222223224225226227228229230231232233234235236 LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2356

Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2678433;
    In this picture, it almost looks like Jenni has on sleeves. I guess it's the sun.

Also, look between the hair at the neckline. Looks like something there other than neck.

Just taking a wild stab at anything here. I went back and looked a photos that bothered me and this is one of them. Not just the light that looks like a cap sleeve and the neck fabric, but the hair looks....well....ratty. (sorry Jenni. I don't think you have ratty hair, it's just this shot.)

For some reason I wondered why a girl as camera savvy as Jenni, would pull so much hair forward understanding what it does to the back. I went back and looked again and saw the light reflection on the shoulders and thought I would bring this up since we are grasping at straws here.

Maybe he just gave her the ring-on-a-string and we can see it peaking through those locks.

What I've noticed about the girls pulling their hair forward is that it makes it appear much thicker from a front view. They are not thinking about what the back view may look like. It's a silly observation I've made about many girls/even celebrities on tv--silly only because I need to get a life and not notice such inconsequential things.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDrop;2678458;
    I do see that spot you are talking about but I can't explain it.

Could it be Bettina in a Jenni wig?

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2678332;
    I have no idea what Tessa's hammock has to do with jenni's dolphins. (jenni is not Tessa.)

Tessa was recently visitng Andy in Hawaii.
    If you were following along in this thread, everyone was saying who they were routing for last season....its a joke

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2678399;
    Jenni had her own hammock scene, if you recall the kiss at the pool party.
    Hey you are right.....I wish it were a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2678433;
    In this picture, it almost looks like Jenni has on sleeves. I guess it's the sun.

Also, look between the hair at the neckline. Looks like something there other than neck.

Just taking a wild stab at anything here. I went back and looked a photos that bothered me and this is one of them. Not just the light that looks like a cap sleeve and the neck fabric, but the hair looks....well....ratty. (sorry Jenni. I don't think you have ratty hair, it's just this shot.)

For some reason I wondered why a girl as camera savvy as Jenni, would pull so much hair forward understanding what it does to the back. I went back and looked again and saw the light reflection on the shoulders and thought I would bring this up since we are grasping at straws here.

Maybe he just gave her the ring-on-a-string and we can see it peaking through those locks.
    I think her hair is standing on ends from it beign so cold there....

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2678466;
    Could it be Bettina in a Jenni wig?
    Maybe Bettina dyed her hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;2678464;
    What I've noticed about the girls pulling their hair forward is that it makes it appear much thicker from a front view. They are not thinking about what the back view may look like. It's a silly observation I've made about many girls/even celebrities on tv--silly only because I need to get a life and not notice such inconsequential things.
    i FEEL LIKE i AM THE ONL ONE POSTING IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE....have you noticed most everyone has abandoned this board.

Quote Originally Posted by divashop;2678504;
    i FEEL LIKE i AM THE ONL ONE POSTING IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE....have you noticed most everyone has abandoned this board.
    Go to the General Thoughts Spoilers thread, divashop.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Regular

I think everyone has beat the dead horse of the screencaps. There is nothing new, nothing interesting. So we've all just moved onto other idle, ridiculous speculation in the other threads!

FORT Fan

The rest of us are catching up on laundry.