Page 230 of 236 FirstFirst ... 130180220221222223224225226227228229230231232233234235236 LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2356

Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by kukla03;2678033;
    Just saw a commercial about the Bachelor tonight (watching ABC all day today to see if Fleiss gives us anything)...same one that has been showing...I just have to say that watching the commercial evoked emotions of anger towards Fleiss. If he was in this room with me while folding laundry, I would have taken a few of my husbands socks, tied them together and then tied them around Fleiss' neck and pulled....I am so frustrated and anxious for tonight.
    The commercial is a shortened version of one that is already out there....I am just so glad today is Monday and I have a busy day as I am so aggravated also....I just hope everyone ends up happy with the ending as they are promising....

JU seems to think it is Jenni
    Most of the people here think Deanna
    ABc site looks like they are on the Dune Buggy also....

I am still on the hammock watching the dolphins....its rough water today and the wind is kicking up but I am hanging in there....

seems like all the super sleuths have abandoned FORT

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2678005;
    There was a hot tub on the 2 and 1 date where he sent Jade on her way. That tub had a rail.

I can't even look at caps. I applaud your spirit. I think most have given up. If, after the fact, we find that Fleiss did give us a clear answer, I will be stunned. I think he very carefully arranged caps this year so the ending will remain secret.

I also think that he had a team of Mafia bosses handle the signing of the confidentiality agreements at ATFR!
    Isn't that the truth, lol!!

I can't look at SC's any longer either. We are just not going to get anything new so all we can do is count down to the finale!

Quote Originally Posted by divashop;2678068;
    The commercial is a shortened version of one that is already out there....I am just so glad today is Monday and I have a busy day as I am so aggravated also....I just hope everyone ends up happy with the ending as they are promising....

JU seems to think it is Jenni
    Most of the people here think Deanna
    ABc site looks like they are on the Dune Buggy also....

I am still on the hammock watching the dolphins....its rough water today and the wind is kicking up but I am hanging in there....
    seems like all the super sleuths have abandoned FORT
    I have no idea what Tessa's hammock has to do with jenni's dolphins. (jenni is not Tessa.)

Tessa was recently visitng Andy in Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by divashop;2678002;
    I posed this question before but didnt get a response....in one SC deanna is in a hot tub with Brad but its not on the FD. It is in a hot tub with a silver railing...what other time was deanna in a hot tub alone with Brad? Does anyone know?
    I think I do. It was on the double date with Jade and DeAnna
    Not All Truths Have To Be Spoken

Did anyone else catch the girl's voice saying "I'm sorry" to Brad during the final rose ceremony commercial? Could it be the shocking ending that is being promoted is because one of the final two tells Brad "I'm sorry" you just aren't right for me?????

FORT Fanatic

The voice is Jenni's, and right now, I don't know what it means. It could be from FRC. It is clear the voice is Jenni's. It could be that they want us to think it is not Jenni because of this when in fact she is the final 1. I just was so sure it was Deanna, but who knows now?

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2678332;
    I have no idea what Tessa's hammock has to do with jenni's dolphins. (jenni is not Tessa.)

Tessa was recently visitng Andy in Hawaii.
    Jenni had her own hammock scene, if you recall the kiss at the pool party.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

In this picture, it almost looks like Jenni has on sleeves. I guess it's the sun.

Also, look between the hair at the neckline. Looks like something there other than neck.

Just taking a wild stab at anything here. I went back and looked a photos that bothered me and this is one of them. Not just the light that looks like a cap sleeve and the neck fabric, but the hair looks....well....ratty. (sorry Jenni. I don't think you have ratty hair, it's just this shot.)

For some reason I wondered why a girl as camera savvy as Jenni, would pull so much hair forward understanding what it does to the back. I went back and looked again and saw the light reflection on the shoulders and thought I would bring this up since we are grasping at straws here.

Maybe he just gave her the ring-on-a-string and we can see it peaking through those locks.
    Last edited by glowgirl; 11-19-2007 at 01:57 PM.

I do see that spot you are talking about but I can't explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2678399;
    Jenni had her own hammock scene, if you recall the kiss at the pool party.
    Tessa will always be the Hammock lady, Jenni needs other references.

Besides Jenni's hammock scene was a kiss just like all the other kisses. nothing major compared to Andy and Tessa's hammock scene.