Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

FORT Fogey

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by KoalaChick;2677880;
    I keep coming here for screencap analysis, because the title of the room is screencap analysis ONLY, but all I'm reading is speculation about the ending. Can we keep the "screencap analysis ONLY" to screencap analysis only, and speculate on the proper boards?
    With only 14 hours to go I think we are all screen capped out. There is nothing left to say about them. We have been spinning on the same info for days.

There are tons of posts in this thread about the screen caps and going back and reading may help satisfy your need.

When all else fails and you just don't know what the answer is, always go back to the main source (that's what the told me at uni), that is the episodes themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by KoalaChick;2677880;
    I keep coming here for screencap analysis, because the title of the room is screencap analysis ONLY, but all I'm reading is speculation about the ending. Can we keep the "screencap analysis ONLY" to screencap analysis only, and speculate on the proper boards?
    Spoilers & Screencap Analysis - heck, at this point, nothing left to do but see if the spoilers match the screencaps!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

I posed this question before but didnt get a response....in one SC deanna is in a hot tub with Brad but its not on the FD. It is in a hot tub with a silver railing...what other time was deanna in a hot tub alone with Brad? Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by divashop;2678002;
    I posed this question before but didnt get a response....in one SC deanna is in a hot tub with Brad but its not on the FD. It is in a hot tub with a silver railing...what other time was deanna in a hot tub alone with Brad? Does anyone know?

There was a hot tub on the 2 and 1 date where he sent Jade on her way. That tub had a rail.

I can't even look at caps. I applaud your spirit. I think most have given up. If, after the fact, we find that Fleiss did give us a clear answer, I will be stunned. I think he very carefully arranged caps this year so the ending will remain secret.

I also think that he had a team of Mafia bosses handle the signing of the confidentiality agreements at ATFR!

With out seeing the SC I'd guess it's from the 2-1 date after Jade left.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2678005;
    There was a hot tub on the 2 and 1 date where he sent Jade on her way. That tub had a rail.

I can't even look at caps. I applaud your spirit. I think most have given up. If, after the fact, we find that Fleiss did give us a clear answer, I will be stunned. I think he very carefully arranged caps this year so the ending will remain secret.

I also think that he had a team of Mafia bosses handle the signing of the confidentiality agreements at ATFR!

Quoting myself here so you can see the answer. Think we posted at the same time.

How did I miss that? I will never give up until the very end....

Deanna and Jade had a 2:1 date and at that date she was in a hot tub. Not sure if it's the same one but that is the other hot tub date I remember.

Just saw a commercial about the Bachelor tonight (watching ABC all day today to see if Fleiss gives us anything)...same one that has been showing...I just have to say that watching the commercial evoked emotions of anger towards Fleiss. If he was in this room with me while folding laundry, I would have taken a few of my husbands socks, tied them together and then tied them around Fleiss' neck and pulled....I am so frustrated and anxious for tonight.