Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

If Brad follows his heart and that leads him not to choose an F1, so be it. Somehow, even with all my instincts telling me he did not find the woman of his dreams among the 25, I just can't imagine that Fleiss and ABC would allow this to bomb in that way. If there is not an F1, we will somehow be convinced to accept this fact or once again, we will find out later.

They are looking for their 12th bachelor. They must believe people will watch.

FORT Fogey

There is lot of speculation that Brad chooses one of f2 women and there may be a proposal and also some who say it won't last. Given the way these women have been shown on TV how do you foresee the future if Brad calls it all off in the future (could already have happened and may continue to pretend until next Bach is announced like others before).

Will DeAhna let him leave the relationship if she is the one?

Will Jenni cry and beg him to stay?

Any opinions!

Sorry hope it's not seen as a doomsday scenario. Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2677797;
    If Brad follows his heart and that leads him not to choose an F1, so be it. Somehow, even with all my instincts telling me he did not find the woman of his dreams among the 25, I just can't imagine that Fleiss and ABC would allow this to bomb in that way. If there is not an F1, we will somehow be convinced to accept this fact or once again, we will find out later.

They are looking for their 12th bachelor. They must believe people will watch.
    I don't expect every season to end like Trista's or Byron's but really I would be shocked that out of those 25 girls who he has said in interviews were a great group of women that there was not one he wanted to try to give it a go with...ok so at 6 weeks a proposal doesn't seem right - in the real world it wouldn't be normal to be ready at that point - so if Brad REALLY came into this with the hopes of finding a wife then I would think he would at least give real life dating a shot...

but more importantly - if he didn't pick one of them - I do expect that when he gives an interview - he doesn't flat out lie to the world...don't talk about how the F1 calms you, don't tell me that the Finale is great, don't tell me that you are extremely happy with the ending...just be vague and do minimal interviews...

Quote Originally Posted by ArmedNDangerous;2677645;
    if you are talking about the preview on ABC the caps are in the screencaps only thread
    Ahhhhh...I thought that both the screencaps and discussion could take place here and JUST screencaps in the other thread...can anyone say
    senile!

FORT Fan

When Brad had the hometown date with DeAnna, her father said something that caught me by surprise. It just seemed odd. He asked Brad if he had ever been married before. I know that some could say that was a "normal" question, but to me it sounded strange. Hearing that someone "lets something slip", I am thinking maybe DeAnna slips and says "my ex" or something like that. I just wonder why the father said it and why Fleiss left it in?

Could be nothing, but we shall see tomorrow night!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2676321;
    Brad stating in some interview that he insisted on "being allowed to NOT choose anyone" indicates to me that this was the first season that this was an option. I'll never be a Blob fan, but I'll bet he would have loved to have had that option, imo, Lorenzo would have liked that option as well. It's highly suspicious to me that Brad was allowed to say he had this option.

Somehow I wonder if Brad will come out of this still smelling like as rose.
    Brad was pulled back from giving interviews for a while. The reason he gave was that the producers thought he might give away too much (about the ending????). I suspect they were not at all pleased with the fact that he volunteered that information, and I think he even said it in more than one interview perhaps. That might be a big hint.

mickaylal

Deanna's Exit interview in the Limo.......

CareerBuilder Monk-e-Mail

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;2677608;
    Close... but I my disappointment lies in the group of 25 girls. Yes, the Final 2 are wonderful girls but that doesn't mean they are necessarily right for Brad. I am disappointed that the initial group didn't have less snarky catty girls. There should have been 25 amazing women from which Brad could find a soulmate.

Again, I think Jenni and DeAnna are wonderful women, but not necessarily his wonderful woman...
    I think there was 25 very beautiful and amazing woman, each and every one of them, woman from all walks of life.

Perhaps if Brad did not find his soul-mate in one of those woman, the problem does not pertain to be the woman, but Brad, himself. and

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by polar opposite;2677820;
    When Brad had the hometown date with DeAnna, her father said something that caught me by surprise. It just seemed odd. He asked Brad if he had ever been married before. I know that some could say that was a "normal" question, but to me it sounded strange. Hearing that someone "lets something slip", I am thinking maybe DeAnna slips and says "my ex" or something like that. I just wonder why the father said it and why Fleiss left it in?

Could be nothing, but we shall see tomorrow night!
    It may not be normal under normal circumstances for a first meeting (although it seems like small talk- "are you married, do you have kids, what do you do etc.") but it is totally normal when the guy your daughter is bringing home is "The Bachelor." Also Mr. Pappas may know that Brad is 34 which is considered older, particularly in the South, to be unmarried so maybe he is just wondering why he is single at this later stage in his life. I am guessing that Deanna's dad is just trying to feel the man out especially under the circumstances of the show.

FORT Newbie

I keep coming here for screencap analysis, because the title of the room is screencap analysis ONLY, but all I'm reading is speculation about the ending. Can we keep the "screencap analysis ONLY" to screencap analysis only, and speculate on the proper boards?