Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

I agree about the Deanna smile... the only other thing it could be is that he gave away the F3 during week 3.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2677680;
    Now... I just went and looked at the ties... and they are the same tie in all photos... but there may be something different in his tie in two different Deanna photos... Not sure, but In one it looks more crooked than the others.
    Are they different? Or is the difference Hi Def vs reg?
    Given that in the video there's less than a second between the caps, that's the same tie, any difference is due to movement.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2677698;
    I agree about the Deanna smile... the only other thing it could be is that he gave away the F3 during week 3.

that is true. Which do you think it was for? Deanna or for F3?
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Quote Originally Posted by underdogfan;2677300;
    Question:

There is a screencap of Meredith with her final one's hands, Ian. Now, do they always do this? Do they always show the final one hands with the guy or girl? If so, I am convinced those hands are Deanna's.
    They are not Ian's hands, they are Matthews.

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2677651;
    trying to wade through the posts that should be in the General Thoughts and Comments thread

No really, the lack of screencaps, the hype of "most shocking" "changes his mind" "blah blah blah" cra*ola that is being shoved down our throats is making me care not one whit about the ending. I will watch on Monday but I am not going to hold my breath for a proposal, revealed secret, or "I pick no one". This is Fleiss-hype. Gimme the show, let me sleuth and quite trying to make it into DOOL or GH or some other soap opera.

Sorry if I sound bitter but this is getting old. And I had such high hopes for this season.

I hope Brad finds love in life either with or without this show. I hope both girls have the best life after this show and also find someone to love them as they truly are, not as we have seen them.

ITA!!

Originally Posted by echo226
    I finally found that and watched it last night !

Do we know exactly when that interview took place ? I mean at which point was it in the Bachelor airing schedule ? Early October was after which Episode ?
    Response Zinnia: It's listed as Oct 4. That's right after Episode 2.

Quote: echo226
    I guess I'm most curious about when that KTLA interview was aired, and how that relates, to when they prohibited him from doing interviews. The fact that he was candid and honest on Bobby Bones about his interviews being stopped, could mean they stopped him when he was only verging on slipping, that they stopped him because he inadvertently gave a clue to the Final 2 girls, or we should be able to pinpoint a change in the way things were edited concerning DeAnna or Jenni. No ?
    Response Zinnia: I think they had to cancel some interviews and coach him after that. Since then, he's been more guarded.
    Thanks Zinnia ... I'm going with he smiled because he was chagrined that they nailed the final girls. The hosts also teased him about his smile about DeAnna, so it made it appear that he revealed something about his final choice being DeAnna.

I'm still wondering, though if after Episode 2 and that interview, the FORT sleuth crew noticed any significant change in the way things were edited ?

There were a couple of omitted DeAnna scenes that we saw in previews, such as the fire breathing, pink dress on stairs ... and something about ripping a note off a mirror, but I never saw that in a preview either.

Could they have excluded some DeAnna footage when they had to shorten things so she'd remain more hidden ?

In any case, I think both of the Final 2 have gotten a combination of Bevin/Tessa edits.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2677651;
    trying to wade through the posts that should be in the General Thoughts and Comments thread

No really, the lack of screencaps, the hype of "most shocking" "changes his mind" "blah blah blah" cra*ola that is being shoved down our throats is making me care not one whit about the ending. I will watch on Monday but I am not going to hold my breath for a proposal, revealed secret, or "I pick no one". This is Fleiss-hype. Gimme the show, let me sleuth and quite trying to make it into DOOL or GH or some other soap opera.

Sorry if I sound bitter but this is getting old. And I had such high hopes for this season.

I hope Brad finds love in life either with or without this show. I hope both girls have the best life after this show and also find someone to love them as they truly are, not as we have seen them.
    I so agree....I'm so bored rehashing the same ol' details I don't even care anymore. Fleiss messed up this season....where's Bachelor 12 already?!?

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2677776;
    I so agree....I'm so bored rehashing the same ol' details I don't even care anymore. Fleiss messed up this season....where's Bachelor 12 already?!?
    I'd place good money we may never get another Bachelor series again, if this FRC goes down as many of us suspect. And, I'm not sure Fleiss is to blame this time.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2677761;
    I'm still wondering, though if after Episode 2 and that interview, the FORT sleuth crew noticed any significant change in the way things were edited ?
    October 4th, isn't that when some started talking about "mean DeAnna" and how she couldn't be F1 because of her edit?
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Fan

Screencap guesses:

Matthew and Meredith's hands = DeAnna and Brad's hands.(shown to belong to DeAnna)
    Matthew F2 = DeAnna F2

Bevin limo shot?
    Bevin F2 arrives first = no big deal
    Jenni F1 moved to F2 "position" for some reason

Could have to do with the rumors of an inadvertant slip of the tongue in front of family, with a meltdown, and the rumors of some sort of start and stop thing.

Now see if you can do better!