Thread: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 4: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2677567;
    I'll take a shot at an answer.

Shaking our collective heads in disbelief that we wasted our time on a potential love story with a truly great Bachelor only to be disappointed in the end because two fine women get their hearts broken.

Am I close????
    Close... but I my disappointment lies in the group of 25 girls. Yes, the Final 2 are wonderful girls but that doesn't mean they are necessarily right for Brad. I am disappointed that the initial group didn't have less snarky catty girls. There should have been 25 amazing women from which Brad could find a soulmate.

Again, I think Jenni and DeAnna are wonderful women, but not necessarily his wonderful woman...

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2677606;
    After the disaster that was Schefft, no way. Contract or not, Fleiss would make him pick. If they break up the day after the ATFR airs, Blob-style, fine. But he will pick. And no Charlie-style overtime (postponing picking until the ATFR) either.

Did you find the interview?

I know what interview you mean. I just didn't read all the posts before, and wondered exactly what you were talking about....thanks.

Hasn't Brad said that he had the option of picking no one??
    I think if that ever happens, we could say goodbye to this show. Most people don't want to watch, eager to see who The Bachelor picks, only to have him pick no one. Well, less than 24 hrs.....
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by divashop;2677502;
    Where have all the sleuthers gone?
    Here Here!!! I am getting frustrated coming to this thread and going thru post after post trying to find a screencap analysis post! About 90% of the stuff posted here needs to be re-directed to the spoiler general discussion thread. And I am wondering...I just watched the preview with total Jenni and I'm thinking it HAS to be her...where the heck is Deanna in the preview? And if he doesn't choose Jenni after Brad saying "Best words you could say to me" and stroking her face and kissing her hand then he better get ready for an ass whoopin' from Deanna

And one more thing before I close...OMG! That new preview is over-the-top romantic and
    Jenni just HAS to be F1. "My says it's Jenni" and I rarely listen to my head so who cares!?

Please post some screencaps of the preview one of you pros (which is NOT me) I'd love to get this puppy goin!!!
    Last edited by a3boymom; 11-18-2007 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2677621;
    Hasn't Brad said that he had the option of picking no one?
    ABC has the option of running reruns until they can recast The Bachelor. They know the outcome about a month before airdate. ABC executives go to the wrap party. And ABC likes Brad. The ads, press releases and such, have been very positive. He'll come out of this smelling like a rose!

He may have the option, but he didn't exercise it.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by a3boymom;2677624;
    Please post some screencaps of the preview one of you pros (which is NOT me) I'd love to get this puppy goin!!!
    if you are talking about the preview on ABC the caps are in the screencaps only thread

Quote Originally Posted by divashop;2677502;
    Where have all the sleuthers gone?
    trying to wade through the posts that should be in the General Thoughts and Comments thread

No really, the lack of screencaps, the hype of "most shocking" "changes his mind" "blah blah blah" cra*ola that is being shoved down our throats is making me care not one whit about the ending. I will watch on Monday but I am not going to hold my breath for a proposal, revealed secret, or "I pick no one". This is Fleiss-hype. Gimme the show, let me sleuth and quite trying to make it into DOOL or GH or some other soap opera.

Sorry if I sound bitter but this is getting old. And I had such high hopes for this season.

I hope Brad finds love in life either with or without this show. I hope both girls have the best life after this show and also find someone to love them as they truly are, not as we have seen them.
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Zinnia... I finally saw the interview on the morning show.. THanks for telling us how to find it. Two things:
    1. He definitely had a BIG smile when he said Deanna's name... very telling.
    2. He gave away the F3 during that interview. Anyone who didn't slueth would know the F3 because before ep. 3 even aired, he said all three's names. Jenni, Bettina and Deanna.

Now he either smiled because of Deanna or he smiled because he realized at that moment that he gave away the F3. Sure looked like it was all for Deanna. Very convincing, but I still like Jenni better.

Don't care who he picks... just can't WAIT for tomorrow night!

The most shocking Finale ever.

An electrical storm?

Sometimes the day of the Finale they show a commercial during General. That pobably won't happen but I'm hoping for something different even if it is last minute.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Hey... something to slueth.

Soonergal posted this on jokers. Can someone faster than me pull up the matching pictures so we can look at the tie? Thanks (Here's the post)

While surfing through while ago reading all the new posts I noticed someone had posted the SC's from the FRC and i noticed that Brads tie is different with Deanna than with Jenni. THis is only important because when he is sitting alone on the podium looking at the ring in the box the tie is the same as with Deanna and when he is in the limo the knot is also the same but the tie has been redone when with Jenni. Maybe someone else could take a look and see what they think.

Now... I just went and looked at the ties... and they are the same tie in all photos... but there may be something different in his tie in two different Deanna photos... Not sure, but In one it looks more crooked than the others. Let me see if I can post them.

Here's Tie 1
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Here's Tie 2
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Are they different? Or is the difference Hi Def vs reg?
    Last edited by simplechef; 11-18-2007 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2677659;
    Zinnia... I finally saw the interview on the morning show.. THanks for telling us how to find it. Two things:
    1. He definitely had a BIG smile when he said Deanna's name... very telling.
    2. He gave away the F3 during that interview. Anyone who didn't slueth would know the F3 because before ep. 3 even aired, he said all three's names. Jenni, Bettina and Deanna.

Now he either smiled because of Deanna or he smiled because he realized at that moment that he gave away the F3. Sure looked like it was all for Deanna. Very convincing, but I still like Jenni better.

Don't care who he picks... just can't WAIT for tomorrow night!

You know, I never saw this video until tonight. You are right - it was very convincing that his smile was for Deanna. It was a super wide smile right away and then two quick, almost nervous smiles. And they were geniune - his eyes smiled too.

verrrry inter.est.ing

no favorite with this poster. whoever Brad picks is fine with me
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.